The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scavengers

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 13]

1Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Scavengers Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:13 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

"This is the idea of you two explaining to me why a Primarch and a grease monkey are so closey with each other." A voice remarked from the other side if the room, apparently having been there the entire time.

Ceres murmured something that sounded like a protest, until the vibration of the metal being cut sent pain rocketing through her and she passed out cold.
"I'll get a message to her, but she may already be too far to get back in time." The doctor breathed, giving Ceres something that would keep her unconscious, and free from pain for now.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

61Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:53 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Victims snatched hold of the front of Vivica's dress and hauled her against him so they were nose to nose. "I get off very well, with your daughter." He purred.

Aria grinned and returned through the balcony door to where Brutal lay. "Now what reason could our little sniper have for suddenly upping her ante like this?"

62Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:01 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"So I heard." Vivica breathed, her eyes glittering before she began to beat at his chest. "Let go of me! What is wrong with you! Get your hands of me! Someone call C-sec!" 
The doctors came in in that moment, one on each side of him. The salarian directed the human to give the primarch a sedative. A moment later his vision would begin to fade and Vivica would be crying crocidile tears onto the dalatrass' shoulder. "He was going to try and hurt me like he did my daughter! Maybe now someone will believe me!" 

"I'm willing to bet because doc told her I didn't want anything else to do with her and that was the last thing she needed." Brutal admitted, opening one eye to watch the Asari as she reentered her bedroom. "You know how stupid human men can be sometimes."

63Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:20 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Victus made a lunge for Vivica, though the sedative was working far too well. The Primarch ended up slumped on the ground at the sobbing woman's feet.

"Sometimes?" Aria asked with a smirk as she slowly crawled up the bed to deposit herself across Brutal's hips above the bed sheet. "Is this the same little suit rat you told me you had no interest in, yet me people distinctly saw you eating with her?"

64Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:28 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

The Primarch would next wake to find himself in a holding cell, chained to the wall and guarded by two c-sec officers. Both of them had guns. But only one of them would look familiar. Derius was staring at Victus and not in a friendly way. 

"I was trying to figure her out. And since food is a motivator for me, I thought that it might work for her too." Brutal said softly, still wearing his sheepish smile.

65Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:44 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Victims didn't need to lift his head to see who was glaring at him, he could feel it. "Will you at least tell me she's safe?"

"And?" Aria pressed, dancing her fingers lightly across Brutal's powerful chest. "What did the little bitch tell you?"

66Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:55 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"No." Derius grunted, his gun aimed at Victus' chest. ""Wasn't that the agreement? Keep her away from you and not tell you anything at all? You sure know how to screw things up don't you? I can't even let her do something she likes to do. My boys are moving her. Again. A dead Turian showed up in the fountain this morning by the way." He shouted, barely taking a breath. 

"The quarian didn't tell me much of anything. She did however teach me a thing or two. Did you know falling off a cliff really hurts?" Brutal chuckled. He rested his hands on her hips, his green eyes glittering warmly. "Bouncing off a barrier is actually fun though."

67Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:34 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I know what I told you, but your mother is here! You think it wasn't her that had someone shoot down the car I just happened to be test driving?"

"How is a Quarian able to create a barrier? They aren't capable of using biotic abilities." Aria breathed, her fingers continuing to idlly trace over Brutal's bare skin.

68Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:45 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Which just so happened to have my sister inside." Derius growled, shaking his head. "I thought I told you to stay away from her. If you'd listened to me I wouldn't be taking her to a doctor on Omega right now!" He roared, realizing too late he'd told the other man where he was taking his sister. "Her heart is giving out. The metal shifted in the crash."

"Maybe barrier was the wrong word." Brutal said, frowning at himself. He'd almost screwed things up. He wasn't usually so lucid with things that he said. "It was purely technical work. A drone of some sort. No barrier would have been hard enough to make me bounce off and hurt myself like I did."

69Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:55 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Victims felt a hundred times worse. After what he and on ronin had gotten up to last night... It was all his fault. "She had stowed away in the car, she just wanted to go for a ride!"

"No, you said barrier, sweet cheeks." Aria breathed, leaning down to kiss Brutal. "I don't think you're being entirely honest with me though... I should have her questioned by someone else."

70Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:02 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"And you could have told her no." Derius shoved his gun against Victus' chest, baring his teeth. "She is all I have left, damn you! You seem determined to take everything from me! Why is that?!" 
"Sir, Vivica is coming." The other turian spoke to Derius as if he were the man in charge, not another C-sec officer. 
The younger turian nodded. "Turn your back. Neither of us will let her see our faces. Set your omni tool to record and keep a watch on her for weapons." He hissed, stepping away from Victus and facing the wall. 

"Babe, I'm hungover and still in a bit of pain. Not to mention extremely horny. I'll say just about anything at this point. Especially since there's a really sexy woman straddling my lap. Now either fuck me or go play twenty questions with a trigger happy quarian." Brutal purred turning Aria over and pressing her to the bed beneath him.

71Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:17 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Vicgus didn't say anything to give away Derius' cover, but he was ready to spew venom at Vivica the moment she entered. Just as Derius blamed Vuctus I for everything, he in turn blamed Vivica.

Brutal was about the only one who could get away with a move like that on Aria. She was now the one to grin up at him, long legs holding him against her, should he play at being cruel and try and simply walk away.

72Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:41 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Where is she?" Vivica was in no mood to beat around the bush this time. She was furious. It was so bad her talons were shaking. "Where is that little bitch daughter of mine? What have you done with her? She was in the car with you and now she is gone again and I want to know where!" She hissed, not daring to raise her voice above a hiss. 

Brutal was gentle with Aria. He was always that way. He was a passionate lover that treated his partner with respect. It was probably not something Aria got very often. Brutal was a diamond in the rough when it came to his species to say the least.

73Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:27 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Victus could practically taste Vivica's rage and was smiling as he lifted his head to look at her. "Perhaps it is magic." He purred, simply to piss her off even more.

The next morning aria was gone before Brutal woke up. She had a reputation to uphold, and word couldn't get out that she was lying in the arms of a human she had flake rather hard for. As though to prove this point further, she had sent a team out into Omeha to find Ceres.

74Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:08 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Perhaps this was magic too." Vivica hissed, shoving the blade of the knife she'd hidden in her sleeve deep into his stomach. Her smile was wicked and cruel as she watched blue blood begin to slide past Victus' lips. "I will find her. Do not worry about that." She purred, pressing a kiss to his cheek. Apparently this was some sort of sign. Derius had seen the blood and was turning to reveal himself when his partner shot him in the face. Vivica's son was dead before he ever hit the ground. She lifted up her skirt as she stepped over the lifeless body, making an effort to keep her dainty feet out of the growing puddle of blood. She waved to Victus as she and the still living Turian left. "I don't know why I didn't do that they were children. This is so...freeing. And if you'd have just accepted my invitation to come to my bed, you wouldn't be sharing their fates."

Brutal rarely took a lover and this was why. It always came back to bite him in the ass. He knew what Aria was planning and was pretty sure he was already too late to beat her to the punch. But still, he was going to have to try. He got up and replaced his clothing, glad to see his ankle was all but healed. Asari lovemaking worked for more than just pleasure. 
He groaned loudly when he saw that she'd left him with nothing more than a pocket knife. It was her idea of a joke, he was sure, but at the moment he wasn't amused. Fighting off her man Bray was not going to be fun. Especially with nothing but his fists. But if they had the little quarian he was going to have no choice. Because of what he knew about her, he was going to have to protect her at all costs. He owed Ceres that much for being no better than anyone else she'd ever known.

75Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:03 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Victus could barely see the lain was so bad. All he knew was that Orinia was still out there, still alive and on her way to omega. "You'll never sit on that council!" He spat at her back. "NEVER! They will see you for what you truly are!"

Ceres had raged and screamed at the doctor when she had told her what Brutal had apparently said. Just as he was worrying that he had treated her just the same as everyone else had that exactly what she was thinking. The young woman was sat perched on the very edge where she had fallen only days earlier.

76Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:26 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You didn't until it was far too late. Wouldn't you say? I'd say my odds are great. Good night, Primarch." Vivica purred, the steel doors sliding closed behind her with a final thud.

"Didn't you learn anything in quarian school?" Brutal asked, seating himself beside her. He pulled out a cigar and lit it, taking a long puff. "History repeats itself. You coming back here is a bad thing, little one."

77Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:15 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

The turian with Vivica wasn't sure if he should even speak right then. "You don't think he's going to survive that, somehow... Do you?"

Brutal was rather lucky right then that Ceres' gun had overheated. The look in her silver eyes could have killed him from a hundred paces. "Not if I stab you first it won't, Bosh'tet." She hissed hatefully.

78Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:16 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Come now, young man. You saw the blood. He was already wheezing when we left. I am no doctor but I have seen my share of death. That bastard will be very dead, very shortly."  Vivica said cheerfully, putting the turian's arm. 

"Is the name calling necessary?" Brutal asked her. "I'm the one who should be calling you a Bosh baby. I still haven't gotten my nachos!"

79Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:24 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Haven't you noticed how that guy has a habit of avoiding death?" The other man snorted.

"Then why are you here?" Ceres hissed, turning to jam the blade from her boot up under Brutal's chin almost hard enough to draw blood.

80Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:41 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Have you noticed there are many men like who don't?" Vivica snapped, glaring at the man who had shot her son in the face. She stamped her tiny foot when he took his time opening the sky car door. "You need to stop worrying about a dead man and make sure your mistress is happy." 

"You're still shooting people and we need to talk about that." Brutal said, not seeming a bit surprised at her actions. "But I will say the warm reception makes me feel all fuzzy inside." He breathed, giving her a rather cocky grin.

81Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:49 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

The man opened the door for his mistress, then slipped into the seat beside her. He gave the driver direction to the apartment where Vivica was staying. "You still have a loose end to tie up." He remarked, trying not to give too much information away Incase the driver was listening.

Ceres narrowed her eyes at Brutal and stabbed her blade down into the ground just beside his leg. "I could shoot you and this problem would just go away."

82Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:21 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You were with the boy. What did he say about it?" Vivica said, her slender talons resting on the tiny gun in her lap. "He must have told him where it was being taken. You've been listening, right?"

"Not true." Brutal said, shaking his head. "Me being dead would just bring down more hell than you need right now. Especially if you're still planning on getting to that planet."

83Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:34 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"No location." The young man replied, ready to find himself shot. "But she can't have gotten far. If she isn't on the citadel, I will check all traffic that left in the last 12 hours."

"What the hell do you care?" Ceres growled. "You're just another Bosh'tet human! I hate you all!"

84Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:48 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"See that you do." Vivica said, getting off at the first place the cab driver stopped. 
Orinia was helped off the transport, weak and having trouble breathing. She had no idea that her brother was gone and most likely the man she loved. 
"The Primarch sent her here." The first Turian merc told the clinic doctor. "The former councilor's son sent her file."

"I get that and you have every right to." Brutal said gently. "But it's not going to make you feel any better. Especially since you might very well....oh nevermind."

85Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:03 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"What happened to her?" The Salarian doctor asked as she took hold of the file and scanned over it quickly.

"No please, continue. You seem to think you know everything anyway!" Ceres huffed, clearly not calmly down any time soon.

86Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:22 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Car accident, failing memory chip, heart...there's a metal shard in my heart that's moved. They won't call Victus. No one is listening to me." Orinia told the human woman, speaking before the others could speak for her. "My brother isn't answering." She was on the verge of tears, terrified of being alone. 

"You look cute when you get mad." Brutal told her. "Your ears get all red." He leaned closer to her, tapping her nose. "And so does this. It's lit up Ike a beacon. It's kind of scary really."

87Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:41 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"We are very busy. Many humans are being shot." The Salarian told Orinia curtly. "Stay still, you'll only make it worse." Clearly she had little to no bedside manner and was already stalking off to find a sedative.
"Don't mind her." Doctor Chakwas breathed as she took Orinia's hand and gave it a squeeze. "Best doctor I have, but truly awful with people."

Ceres growled in frustration and swatted at Brutal's hand. "Do not touch me, human! I wouldn't want to catch something!"

88Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:04 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Orinia nodded slowly. "I didn't want to come but my brother insisted. He kept saying Victus would pay for everything." Tears were slipping down her face, she was truly terrified. "I can't contact my brother or Victus. He thinks I left him alone. He's going to hate me." 

"You could rip my clothes off and ravish me right here on this junkyard floor and trust me, you wouldn't catch anything from me." Brutal told her. "A smile and a thank you maybe but nothing else." He added, picking up his cigar and lighting it again.

89Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:54 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Don't worry about him right now." Doctor Chakwas breathed. "Just keep still, I'll need to take some scans, but from what you have told me we may need to perform surgery."

Ceres wrinkled up her pert nose at the very idea. "I would trust Mimic more than I trust any human!" She declared, though there was a slight girlish blush to her smooth cheeks that betrayed she had just thought of something she shouldn't.

90Scavengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Scavengers Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:11 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Orinia shook her head. "Please. I can't go to sleep again without him. The doctors last time told me I wouldn't wake up. He doesn't know I love him. I have to tell him first." The Turian beside her was quick to catch her as she collapsed. She was too weak to even stand anymore. Her heart was giving up. 

"My god. Mimic never touched you." Brutal had to catch himself before his shock had him sliding off the cliff's edge. "You're still...how the hell does that happen?!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next