The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Border Crossing

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 11]

1Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Border Crossing Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:13 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Richard took the pair of pants and nodded, dropping his others on the floor without a thought. He had never been shy . being a prince, he'd never been given that option. "I am a little put out that I was unable to protect you when the mermaid queen became upset. But I am not angry with you."

The woman held her dress against her breasts and backed toward the door, feeling for the handle on the wall. "I did what I was told. Even your slave knew her place and left when she was told. I am not stupid enough to disobey the king's captain of the guard!"

151Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:44 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Richard rested his chin on head head, wishing he could could hug her tightly. "I missed  you so much, little bird." He breathed into her hair. "You have no idea."

"I have rarely been happy." Yena whispered. "Not that a mud dweller was made to be. It's okay, Auton. Just go. I do not blame you."

152Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:47 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I've let so many people down." Alice breathed. "I thought I could be better than what father raised me to be... I was wrong."

Auron suddenly slammed his fist into the nearest tree in frustration, the skin instantly splitting open and blood gushing out, though the tree splintered considerably too. "See, there you go again, wanting rid of me!"

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

153Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:58 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"That man was not...was never a very good father. I am beginning to see this for myself." Richard said softly. "And he...never raised you. He never did anything but hide behind those damn mirrors. You haven't let anyone down. Do you hear me?" 

Yena sighed softly and moved closer to him, gently taking hold of his injured hand. "I have been alone my whole life, Auron. You must understand. It is very hard for me. I'm not a pack animal like you. I'm...terrified of the sticks and stones. I don't want to be hurt again and...every time I'm near another person it happens. More to them than me." All the time she spoke she was using her magic to heal the wound, her mud colored hair falling into her eyes.

154Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:00 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Anaris is dead, you sit here in chains, and Garrik's life is only safe so long as I marry Kane." Alice breathed. "Tell me again how I haven't let anyone down..."

"I was a pack animal... And was forced to live alone. We adapt, or we die." Auron replied simply, flexing his fingers slightly when he realised Yena had healed him.

155Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:25 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Don't you dare." Richard did firmly. "Im sure Garrick would say the same. You fight that bastard. I don't know why you're not using your magic."

"Yes, I know." Yena said softly. "Is that why you became the king's right hand? Because you adapted?"

156Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:35 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Alice looked up at Richard with the eyes she had inherited from her mother. "How do you fight evil?" She asked, seeming so very defeated. "The harder I fight, the more he takes from me."

"Better the right hand of the devil than in is path, as they say." Auron snorted. "Some good it did me."

157Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:21 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Richard kissed his daughter on the forehead, his heart breaking for her. "That's why Ive always told you never to give up. Even when things are at there worst."

"You're the dread wolf. If you made the decision it was a wise one." Yena said firmly. Before he could say anything else, she stood on tip toe and pressed her lips to his.

158Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:34 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"If I go through with it... If I marry Kane, it will save two lives. He said Garrik will remain here in the palace, but I can plead with him to spare you too." Alice insisted. "Refusing him... Is only going to bring so much death. I'm a nobody, how does one even deny death himself?" Again to once royal tone had crept back into her voice.

"No one but you even believes in the Dread Wolf, not anymore... kitten." Auron breathed, though he captured Yena's lips again before she could say differently.

159Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:09 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Richard gave a grunting laugh. "It's easier than you'd think. And trust me, you're so far from a nobody it's not even funny. Why would an entire country of men be fighting over you if that weren't true? Your mother would have a cow."  He laughed again and then grimaced.

Yena slid her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. It had been so long. She had desperately missed the sweet chicory taste of him.

160Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:26 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Well my mother clearly thought there was something wrong with me... She left before I had the chance to disappoint her." Alice snorted. "And they're not fighting over me... They just want their true king on the throne."

Auron's rough fingers were painfully slow as they slid beneath Yena's dress and up her slender thighs as his lifted her up and pressed her to the very tree he had slammed his fist into moments earlier. The female dragon tasted of freedom, and he had never been able to get enough.

161Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:03 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I cannot imagine your pirate caring about a king." Richard whispered, turning his head to watch as the belegirant young man was led to the opposite side of the room and chained as he was. Kane was getting bold. "And your mother never would have left you. She adored you. From the moment she found she was pregnant with you. Even if I was completely terrified." His confession was almost lost as on of the demons tore into Garrik for attempting to escape. This was going to be one hell of a wedding day. It didn't help that the sky had gone blood red again. 

Yena confessed her love for Auron.hours later as they lay on the forest floor. The words came as a timid whisper, almost too soft for anything but the most discerning and gifted ear.

162Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:32 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Alice had been about to question Richard's choice of words; why would a big brother be scared of his little sister being born? This was interrupted however by the sound of Garrik being beaten. The young woman was quick to move across the room and slam an elbow into the back of one of the demons heads. "Touch him again and I'll rip you a new breathin' hole!" She hissed, the pirate queen emerging once more.

"Well, you never were that bright." Auron replied with a deep and rumbling chuckle as he pulled Yena a little closer and kissed the top of her head.

163Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:18 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Alice!" Garrik yanked against his chains, fighting desperately to get to her. All he wanted was for her to simply touch him. It took him a moment to realize they were being watched closely. "Captain...we've been lost without you..."

Yena was already asleep, softly snoring on his shoulder. She hadn't heard a thing.

164Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:24 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

That faltered Alice in her tracks somewhat, hearing Garrik call her captain. He only seemed to do that when he was annoyed or upset with her. The young woman was a bundle of raw emotion then anyway, given what she had been through lately. "I... Uh... Thought my first mate would have put up more of a fight."

Auron didn't carry Yena indoors. Lying out there under the stars felt more like home than anything else. He stared up at the sky for some time before closing his eyes. For a moment he could pretend everything was just fine. Only for a moment.

165Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:05 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Garrik bowed his head, her words wounding him deeper than they probably should have. "Forgive me. I have not been at my best lately." He confessed. "I'm so sorry I failed you, my love."

Yena woke up with a scream on her throat. Her dreams had taken her back to the night she'd given birth to the true monster, reminding her that she'd murdered her own child.

166Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:51 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Alice's lower lips trembled and she shook her head. "Why wont anyone believe that I'm the one who failed?" She whispered. "Anaris, Richard... you. Even the only sort of friend I ever had."

Rather comically Auron jumped to his feet, still completely naked as he attempted to fight off whatever he thought was attacking Yena barefisted.

167Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:13 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I love you." It had been so long since he'd been able to say the words. They were eating him alive. "I've told you before I'd do anything for you, even die. That's not going to change."

All the commotion woke up yena and she sat up, grasping for her dress. "Auron?! What in the Dread wolf's name...?"

168Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:38 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I don't want you to die! Too many people are dead because of me!" Alice insisted hotly before taking Garrik's face between her slender hands and kissing him like she were the one about to die. In a sense it was true, a marriage to Kane would kill what good was left in her already bloodstained soul.

It took another moment more for Auron to realise there was no one there and he smiled sheepishly. "Sorry... You screamed, I thought Kane had sent someone to find us." He confessed, running his fingers through his messy hair.

169Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:19 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Garrik returned the kiss, knowing that they were being watched. "Marry me." He said as she pulled away. "When that bastard is forcing you to say your vows say them to me. Look at me. I'll be saying them with you. He'll be the one pretending and as soon as I get my hands on him, I'll rip him to shreds. We won't let him win. Do you hear me, Captain?"

"I have an odd feeling he's busy right now. I think we are safe." Yena said, her stomach growling loudly.

170Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:31 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Alice nodded her head several times in agreement, though she was trembling considerably. "I love you." She felt the need to say the words, terrified she would never get another chance. "But I'm still sorry I ruined your life."

"Why haven't you been eating?" Auron chastised as he pulled his pants on. "Did that damn hunter not feed you enough?"

171Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:50 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Are you kidding? My life is..." Kane appeared before he could answer, slamming an elbow into his nose. He was livid. "I thought I said you couldn't talk to him!" He roared. 
From across the room, Richard began to laugh. "What's the matter, brother? Figuring out that you are not as all seeing and knowing as you thought?" He purred. 
Kane appeared before him,  a jagged knfe sliding in neatly between his ribs. The monster king was unsatisfied however, when the prince didn't even grunt.

"Not at first..." Yena told him. "I was so sick the entire pregnancy. I tried but..." she turned her head, tears stinging her eyes. "I was so excited about being a mother. Someone was going to love me."

172Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:01 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Alice felt like she was simply frozen in place. Garrik was covered in his own blood, and now so was Richard. The man she still thought was her eldest brother had her attention though, given that he was injured with a weapon. The dark haired princess finally found her feet moving as she picked up the long layers of her dress and sprinted across the distance, slamming herself into Kane to try and get him away from Richard.

"I've never known a kitten so blind." Auron breathed, once more pulling the small woman into his arms. "You have me, is my love not enough?" He asked, gently kissing the top of her head.

173Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:31 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Kane laughed openly, snaking his arms around her midsection and pulling her hard against his chest. "I love it when you're angry, lovely." He purred in her ear. "But I did warn you, didn't I?"

Yena turned in his arms and slid her own around his waist. "I failed you so miserably. Please...forgive me..."

174Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:00 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Let go of me!" Alice howled. "I gave you my word I would go through with your stupid marriage! What does it matter who I talk to?!"

"I can't do that." Auron whispered into Yena's hair, pausing to breath her in. "When there is nothing to forgive."

175Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:49 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Kane grabbed a handful of her hair and jerked. Her her back, his eyes flaming. "Because you belong to me!" He roared. "Your father over there does not seem to understand that! He keeps trying to save you! Ever playing the goddamn hero! As if it will help him win! Did it get you the girl, Richard? Either of them?" In a wild rage he let go of Alice and rn at the other man thrusting the jagged knife in his midsection. This time Richard did let out a soft groan.

"Dread wolf take you...you're an impossible man." Yena laughed softly, realizing the irony of what she was saying.
"Kill the human.. retrieve the pet.." a gurgled voice came snarling through the branches beyond. 
"Kill resistance," came a hissing response. It seemed their moment of bliss was over. Kane's demons had found them at last.

176Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:06 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Kane has thrown Alice to the ground in his haste to reach his elder brother. This left the young woman staring wide eyed at the both of them, trying to process what Kane had just told her. This was all a dream and she couldn't force herself to wake up.

Auron's arms suddenly tightened around Yena, though he was trying not to alarm her. He could hear the whispers, and golden eyes were scanning the trees for the source.

177Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:32 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Run, Alice..." Richard gasped out. "Go, child. While you can..." 
"Listen to him!" Garrik shouted over kane's angry roar as the prince kicked him in the face. 

Demons were climbing all over the trees. It ooked like a black wave rather than monsters.

178Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:34 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Alice was shaking her head, wild waves of her falling loose from the braid the dwarven maid had put it in. "If I leave, both of you die!" She shouted, still rooted to the spot. "I gave my word... my soul, for your lives."

Auron pushed Yena behind him, though he was turning them around, trying to gauge whether he had time to take on his dragon form before they were over run.

179Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:48 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"It's not worth the price." Richard gasped out, fighting to even stand up. "Alice...go...I will ensure that you see him again. I always made sure you got what you needed."

"Let me down." Yena said softly, her body already beginning to change. There were certain things that the little elf did well and changing her form was one of them. In a moment she had become a hulking dragon, bathing the trees before them in fire. Demons scattered, screaming loudly.

180Border Crossing - Page 6 Empty Re: Border Crossing Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:18 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"What about things I want? I don't care about what I need!" Alice insisted. "I can't let him hurt anyone else!" The young woman wasn't fool enough to think she could stop Kane herself, but she knew he would punish her if she left, and that punishment would be to hurt her in the worst way imaginable; hurting those she loved.

Auron had been witness to the destruction Yena had caused the last time she freely embraced her dragon form. He had been there the night Kane violated his niece, and Yena unintentionally killed the king of the thieves guild.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next