The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Fame and Glory

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 22]

1For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty For Fame and Glory Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:04 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

"Kusanagi." Dahlia DeAngelo was grinning from ear to ear as she flopped into the seat opposite her partner in crime. This bar was their favourite haunt when trying to relax, and she had known where to find the other woman right away. She let the word hang for a moment and waved for the attention of the bartender and gestured that she wanted a beer. Dahlia leaned back and let her arms hang over the back of her seat, though it was clear she was damn near bursting with excitement.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

301For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:52 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You're going to let Erik and Gabbi go." Dahlia responded, as though she had total control of the situation, despite the fog now invading every part of the room.

Erik was shaking his head. "No questions... You need to get out of here. Far away before he comes for you again. Trust me... being Rama's bride is not something you want."

302For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:03 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rama threw his head back and laughed at this. "I will do nothing of the sort. You will go to hell and like every moment of it, woman. I have everything I desire. No one will be taking that away from me." He snarled, his eyes beginning to change color. 

"You didn't answer anything..." Gabbi hurt so much she couldn't even sit up. "I don't understand what's happening."

303For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:17 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Really? You know everything, do you?" She asked, seemingly mocking Rama. "Would a Dragon lord mate not be more preferable to the one you chose?" Dahlia would clearly do anything for the ones she loved.

"You don't need to understand everything, just that you need to leave... now!" Erik insisted. "Gabbi... Rama controls me, to an extent. I can't deny whatever he asks me to do for him, and if you don't leave..." He paused, reaching out to trace a rough thumb over her soft lips as he gently held her chin. "He will make me hurt you, just to teach me a lesson."

304For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:27 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"And where do you suggest I get one of those?" Rama snarled? Stepping even closer to her. 

"Why?" Gabbi breathed, her eyes on him. "Who is that man?"

305For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:18 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Dahlia's lips curled into another smile that seemed to mock Rama all on its own. "Ah, so you don't know everything." She purred, again not backing away.

"He is powerful, that is all you need to know." Erik breathed. "A fallen god looking to claw his full power back."

306For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:47 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Do not mock me, girl." Rama snarled, his skin changing color and his talons beginning to grow as he finished the distance between them. He stopped just short of her and leaned down, his face impossibly close to hers. "Who are you and what do you want?" He demanded. 

"So...everything your dad told us...those stories he told...late at night...they're true..." Gabbi finally managed to sit up, facing Erik. "The gods...the dragons...the Seekers. Oh my god."

307For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:54 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Dahlia held her ground, even though she had never seen Rama in his true form before. "I told you what I want." She replied rather calmly. "I want you to let Gabbi and Erik leave, I want you to release the former dragon lord. In return..." The young woman finally reached up and pulled the ornate mask away from her face. "I shall take their place. You fed me my father's blood... you made the transfer of power so simple."

Erik nodded sadly. "And if you don't get far away from him... He will use you up and spit out your husk." He warned, again touching Gabbi's cheek gently. "You deserve so much better than what I... all of us, did to you."

308For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:42 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"No..." Rama bared his teeth. He didn't dare to touch her. The blood pact wouldn't allow it. He was about to loose his mind. "I'm not about to hand over my best asset. New dragon lord or not. And I'll kill theach old one and bathe in his blood. Just as I had planned."

"I'm not leaving." Gabbi said firmly. "I'm going to stay here and fight this with all of you."

309For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:40 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"And then what?" Dahlia challenged. "You'll be bathing in useless, powerless blood." She added with another mocking smile.

"Gabbi, I need you to understand just how stupid that is!" Erik insisted. "If Rama has the power of wishes, and all the knowledge of your people, nothing will stop him!"

310For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:54 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"It's the act, my darling. Justice has been a thorn in my side his entire life. I have been looking forward to this moment. No one will take that away from me!" Rama hissed. "The blood pact still stands. I cannot take you. So I must decline your offer and take the Seeker instead."

"What do "my people" actually know?" Where to find stuff? How important is that?" Gabbi asked, pulling her legs up to her chest. "You're over reacting, Eric."

311For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:26 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You thought he was a thorn, I'll be a fucking sword!" Dahlia snarled, forever fiercely protective of her loved ones. Her one golden eye was almost glowing as her hatred for Rama increased, wanting to bathe in his blood now. Seeing no real reason not to, she shot the fallen god right between the ribs.

"It's important when there is something out there that could restore Rama to full power." Erik insisted, pulling Gabbi into his lap now. "He wants you, how could anyone not? Even if you weren't the Seeker, he would still want you."

312For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:23 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Things happened very quickly after that. Rama roared in pain, his blood black and thick as it slid from his rib cage. The mist thickened around them and the people on the floor below began to scream. "Erik...I wish for you to slit your father's throat." He snarled, blood sliding past his teeth. "I command it."

Gabbi heard the command. The vibrated the room. It made speaking impossible. It was all she could do not to press her fingers to her ears. 
Even Justice heard it and gave a soft groan though it sounded like one of relief.

313For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:21 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Erik was moving like something unseen controlled him, jerking on invisible strings that forced one foot in front of the other. He couldn't refuse another command, not is he wanted Gabbi to remain safe.
Dahlia could feel the pulsing in her head, and had dropped her gun. Despite the pain, she forced herself to run blindly through the mist, needing to get to their father before Erik did. She had tried to sacrifice herself to a fallen god, and it hadn't been enough. She knew then her father's faith in her was misplaced.

314For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:52 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Justice lifted his head, smiling wearily at his son as he approached. "It's all right, Erik. I'm just glad to see you again. I call myself blessed." The dark haired man watched his golden eyed boy, remembering the young man with the awkward gait and the large glasses. The one with the nervous laugh and the wayward smile. "I missed you so much..."

315For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:03 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Erik snorted at the sentiment and shook his head. "I'll bet you did." He replied. "Where's Mom? Doing as good a job of keeping her safe as you did me?"

316For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:11 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"She went home...she is far away from this...if I had known Rama was going to attack while we were fishing I wouldn't have taken you. I am so sorry. I never meant for you to get hurt...I never forgave myself..." Justice breathed.

317For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:16 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Sure... It must've been real hard for you to carry on your life with your little princess instead!" Erik sneered, not quite sure why he was saying all this. Sure, they were thoughts he had had for many years, but there was no need for them in these final moments.

318For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:35 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I don't love one of you more than the other. You know that..." Justice wheezed. 
Rama appeared behind Gabbi and grabbed her, jerking her to her feet. His bloody fingers curled around her throat. "Last time you disobey me, boy." He snarled. 
"It's okay, Erik." Justice whispered. "It's not your fault..."

319For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:40 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Of course it isn't... It's yours! You knew the dangers of having kids, you both did, but you didn't care!" Erik suddenly growled. "I have done nothing but what you asked of me, dragging Gabbi into this is not fair!" He added, his blade in his hand now, though he was looking at Rama. "If you take her anyway... Why should I obey you this final time?!"

320For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:21 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Don't do it and see..." Rama hissed. "All I have to do is mate with her and all the Seeker's knowledge is mine."

321For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:32 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You'll do it even if I kill him!" Erik insisted, his whole body shaking. "Let Gabbi go, and I give my word I will bleed this son of a bitch dry!"

322For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:48 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Erik...no..." Gabbi was crying. She knew that if he went through with it, he would change. She might lose him when she had just found him again. "Please..."
"Do it..." Justice spoke over Gabbi, his golden eyes locked on his son. "Don't hesitate. I didn't teach you that!"

323For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:54 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Shut up!" Erik turned to lunge at his father, blade outstretched with the intent of gutting him. Instead he would hear a sudden intake of breath, slender female hands bracing against him before his sister's mismatched eyes looked up into his own.

324For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:07 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"No!" The howl didn't come from Justice or Gabbi as one would have thought. It came from Rama. The fallen god threw the little blonde to the ground and ran forward, catching Dahlia before she hit the ground. "You fool. What have you done?" He hissed in her ear. He pulled her into his lap, her blood sizzling as it struck his skin.

325For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:15 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Dahlia could barely hold her eyes open, but she did manage a smile as Rama held her close. There were two emotions behind that sad smile upon her now bloodstained lips; Dahlia simply wanted someone to care, and she saw the irony in Rama getting his wish. "You... wanted to bathe in dragon... blood..." She breathed, a heavy hand reaching up and touching his cheek lightly.
Erik was backing away, his blade clattering to the ground in what felt like slow motion. He hadn't known she was there, but what shocked him the most... was Rama's reaction. He shook himself from the haze he had been under and was quick to gather Gabbi into his arms. They would both be gone before Rama even realised.

326For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:39 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Not yours...not that of my soul mate..." Rama breathed, pressing his lips to her forehead. "You're a fool, girl. You're no better than your father. I should have killed you beforever I realized who you were to me...I will kill your brother for this...just you wait..." The fallen god promised, smoothing back her blo9d soaked hair.

327For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:42 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I'm... no soul mate..." Dahlia whispered, her words beginning to slur now. Despite everything that was going on, Dahlia still smiled as Rama smoothed her hair back.

328For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:40 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Six months passed rather quickly for Rama as he worked to locate the Seeker and the Djinn that he had lost. Even with the enchanted former dragon lord it was harder than he'd expected. 
In some ways he was glad he'd decided not to kill Justice. Under the spell of his witches and no longer the powerful one, the dragon was a valuable and loyal asset. 
The only thing he had to worry about was Dahlia. She still hated him with every fiber of her being and caging her only made it worse. 
In the end he truly had no choice. If he wanted to keep her close and out of the hands of others like himself there was simply no other way around it.

Gabbi spent the next six months trying to locate her best friend. It didn't help that both Erik and Lilly shut her down everytime she got close. 
Something between she and Erik had changed since he had hurt his sister, like she knew it would. Now they barely spoke, once again becoming strangers.

329For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:01 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Dahlia didn't blame Erik for what had happened. She had seen in his eyes that he was horrified, it was an accident that he couldn't prevent. But still, she didn't even regret it happening. Yes, it had been painful, but her father was alive and Gabbi was gone. It was all worth it. However, after she had healed, and realised she was caged like a beast, Dahlia had all the bitter hatred one of her size could muster. To begin with she had screamed and howled all the things she was going to do to Rama once she got free.

Though he didn't know his Sister didn't blame him, Erik still took full responsibility. It was indeed an accident, but he still believed he should have somehow been able to stop himself. His mother had been overjoyed to see him, and hadn't really seemed all that upset that Dahlia was now dead, or possibly in the hands of their family's greatest enemy. They weren't to know how Rama truly felt for Dahlia. With all this self loathing swirling inside of him, it was hard for Erik to give Gabbi the happy life he had always wanted for her.

330For Fame and Glory - Page 11 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:08 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Justice brought his daughter her meals in the ornate room that was built inside her cage. He also brushed her hair and brought her books her captor thought she might enjoy. Odd as it was the dragon lord didn't seem to know his own child and treated her like a complete stranger.

Gabbi spent most of her time at the public library. It was easier to breathe there than at home. She'd started to notice things about herself she'd overlooked before. Like the way her fingers tingled when she ran them over the picture of a lost time in a book and then over a near by map.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum