The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of Watch

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 34]

1End of Watch - Page 15 Empty End of Watch Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:38 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Judas Carmichael hated rain. He also hated the orc that stood in groups across the street from him. It didn't help that his partner belonged to the same social class as they did. It also didn't help that the orc group hated his partner. 
They were throwing up gang signs behind the other man's back, pretending to shoot at him and it wasn't the first or the last time they would do it. 
"Hey, Ruvik!" He barked, finally tired of standing in one place while the other man decided whether he wanted an orc burger or a bronto thigh. Both smelled like death. "Today, please! Geez, I swear four elves have died in the time it's taking you to decide on that garbage."

421End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:00 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You...do?" Molly was sure the red heat from her cheeks was about to make her burst into flames. "I thought...when I came onto you like that... You just did it because..."

"What would make you think that I would ever want a silly little girl that gave herself to a human?" Kandomere spat, once again reading her thoughts. "Do you not know me better, child?"

422End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:25 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“What? To be polite?” Ruvik asked with a chuckle as he pulled Molly down into his lap.

Celia was surprised he was so easily able to read her. “I’m sorry... I thought Arneth would keep a closer watch on her until she was ready to give to you. She wasn’t supposed to be violated by a human.”

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

423End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:29 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Molly kissed him, her fingers resting on his powerful shoulders. Once again it brought back a familiar feeling to her. This was her destiny. He was belonged to her and always had. "Ru..." She breathed, shivering as he took off her shirt and tossed it aside. "Wake up."

"Arneth is dead." Kandomere moved away from her. His body now stiff and angry. "Come you need rest and I have things to do."

424End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:53 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Several images slammed into Ruvik when Molly breathed those words, aided by the feel of her bare skin beneath his fingers. They were in some sort of battle, people were dying around them and he could taste the magick in the air. Ruvik suddenly held tightly to Molly and buried his face in her sweet smelling hair.

Celia hadn’t thought this news would hit her so hard. Yes, she had walked out on her life with Arneth, but she had at one time loved him. “When?” She dared to ask quietly.

425End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:18 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"What's wrong?" Molly asked, her own fingers trailing along his back. She too had seen the images but wasn't sure if she'd been dreaming or gone crazy.

"Before the girl left my home. He came looking for her. Figured out where she'd gone. He tried to use his wand. Montehugh shot him." Kandomere said as if it were a simple thing.

426End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:47 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Nothing.” Ruvik lied, sweeping the dishes off the table with one arm and laying Molly down with the other. He was grinning again, making every effort to make her feel at ease.

Celia stared down at her feet, feeling rather lost all over again. “Shall I bring Viola to you? That was our agreement, wasn’t it?” She breathed, not sure how she would tell their captive that her father was dead.

427End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:31 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Molly woke up the next morning to the sharp sound of an alarm clock. She and her orc lover were tangled in the sheets and she had to wonder how they'd even gotten there. She groaned, wiggling under the covers. They'd destroyed the apartment that night. She'd have to spend the day cleaning up while he was gone. She wasn't ready for that. "Wake up, Ru." She breathed, not knowing those words meant something to him.

"What if I told you I agreed to it simply to get you here?" Kandomere asked raising an arched eyebrow.

428End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:39 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Enough, woman...” Rubio groaned, his dreams having been less than restful thanks to those words Molly unintentionally kept speaking to him. He wasn’t ready, but he knew he had to get back. He had to figure out why everything suddenly seemed to go to shit, right as he believed he finally had something good in his own life.

Celia’s head shot up, her eyes wide as she looked up at her master. “No such deception was needed, my lord.” She breathed. “You know I follow you without question.” She added, feeling a little foolish for thinking his words had meant anything beyond bringing another bright into his flock.

429End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:49 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Molly rolled onto her side and placed her cold feet into the center of Ruvik's back, using the element of surprise to push him off the bed. He hit the floor with a loud thump, unfortunately taking the sheet with him. "Damn it!" Molly wailed, now tossing the remaining pillow off after him.

Kandomere laughed softly, shaking his head. "How long have you been with me? Everything I do is about deception. It's how I tell those who wish to stab me in the back from those who are biding their time. You, my lovely Celia, are biding your time. I commend you for that."

430End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:02 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruvik could be heard laughing from his position on the floor with the sheet on top of him. “Thanks, it’s nice and warm now.” He remarked. The pillow flying right back at Molly.

Celia’s smooth cheeks flushed with colour and she dropped her gaze slightly. “I would never betray you. Ever.” She breathed, her heart skipping simply because Kandomere had called her ‘lovely’.

431End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:48 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Great! That means I get the shower first!" Molly shouted, jumping off the bed and making a run for the bathroom.

Kandomere simply gave a soft laugh. "Everyone does, my dear. They cannot seem to help themselves. It is something about me I suppose."

432End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:27 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruvik was grinning wolfishly as he watched her run, waiting only a few moments before he followed. “You think I can’t share?” He purred as he pulled back the curtain.

“And something about me makes people want to own me.” Celia pointed out. “Forgive me, you have a lot to do. I... I am ashamed to say I need to shower.”

433End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:00 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Of course not, you're an orc." Molly teased, blushing deeply. It didn't seem to matter that he'd spent the entire night exploring her body. She'd convinced herself that it had been in the darkness and he'd therefore seen nothing. 

"Never let anyone own you, child. Not even the dark lord." Kandomere told her firmly. "Your body and your mind is your own. Cut the throat of anyone who tried to say otherwise. Do you understand me?" He asked, pulling her against him and kissing her roughly.

434End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:11 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“True, which means...” he suddenly grinned and turned the water ice cold. “Hot water isn’t needed.” 

Celia allowed the kiss for a moment, but soon dared to have a knife pressed up against her master’s throat. The kiss was a test, it had to be... He told her not to let even him own her.

435End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:22 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Molly screamed, unable to help herself. "Ruvik, you dirty son of..." It was enough to make her forget that she was shy and grab for him, trying to pull him into the water with her.

"Good girl." The dark lord purred, his ice colored eyes flashing ever so slightly. "Now go and rest. You are useless to me in your exhausted state."

436End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:28 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruvik allowed Molly to drag him in, his hands pressing to the tile either side of her head to him from crushing her slender frame. “I’m supposed to be going to work, you know...” he breathed before lowering his head and touching his lips gently to her own.

“My only desire of that you have a need for me, my lord.” Celia replied, the very slight smile on her lips making it all too clear she had meant those words the way they sounded before she left Kandomere alone in the room.

437End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:04 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I know." Molly breathed, against his lips. 
It took her most of the day to get the apartment clean. But when she was done she found herself returning to the meat market where she had met the old orc woman, wanting to know more about what she'd said to Ruvik.

Kandomere threw himself back into his role as the head of the magick division. Because of what had happened with the wand while he'd been captured, there was alot to catch up on. But he also had another wand in his possession. The most important one at that.

438End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:29 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“What, no welcome back party?” Ruvik asked when he dropped a breakfast offering down on his partner’s desk. 

Viola had spent the days asking why her? What had she done that warranted so many kidnaps? All she wanted was to run home and tell her father how very sorry she was for disobeying him.

439End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:58 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"not when we've got a summons from the feds." Judas growled. "We don't even have time for that." He added, dropping the breakfast in the trash. "Come on."

440End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:06 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruvik looked down at the trash, telling himself he probably deserved that. “Right...” he breathed, winderingnright then if he could just give up on his dream and run away somewhere with Molly.

441End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:28 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Judas got up, not bothering to see if the other man was following. "You're going to have to tell them something about the blonde you took home with you though. I'm not backing you up either."

442End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:35 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“I helped a woman who’s home and business we failed to protect.” Ruvik corrected thinly as he fell into step with Judas. “What about the one who’s father wanted your badge if you failed to return her?”

443End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:52 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Who?" Judas paused in the hall and tossed his badge up like a trophy. 
They stepped into a meeting room and the two the blue haired elf looked up at them with a raised eyebrow while his human partner scowled, "Sit down, shit heads." He ordered gesturing at the chairs in front of the elf.

444End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:51 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruvik was hesitant to take the seat when he saw who was sat there waiting. Despite his reservations, he knew he couldn’t do anything to Kandomere there in the precinct. Slowly the orc sat down, thoughbhis entire body was on edge, ready to react at any moment.

445End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:47 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Let's talk about the cluster fuck that happened a few days ago." Montehugh said darkly. "Then let's talk about the rumors we're hearing  about a woman getting her hands on the wand when all those other fucking gangs couldn't."

446End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:04 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“I’ve had a bad few days. Narrow it down for me there, hot shot.” Ruvik snorted, looking the other human in the room other rather disdainfully.

447End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:38 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"The little blonde." Montehugh snarled, slapping a picture of Molly down on the table in front of Ruvik. "Quite a few people saw you take off with her last night. Wanna start talking?"
Judas said nothing, giving his partner a dark look.

448End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:09 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruvik cast no more than a glance at the photo, then looked back up at Montehugh with a snort. “You do realise I’m an orc, right? No human woman is going anywhere with me.”

449End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:51 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"is that why  scent of human hangs so heavily around you?" Kandomere's voice was low and filled with icy warning. "Orcs are not the only one with an excellent sense of smell. Your little pet smells of cherries. Did it wake you up?"
Montehugh chuckled, knowing what his master was talking about. He'd been told the tragic story of Jenny.

450End of Watch - Page 15 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:54 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruvik seemed to swallow several times I’ve before he finally answered. “I’m surrounded by their kind. The stink is bound to rub off.” He finally told them thinly, all too aware that it seemed his partner did not have his back from the way Judas glared at him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next