The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old Vendettas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 25]

1Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Old Vendettas Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:47 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

The BSAA were as swift as ever with their rescue and clean up efforts in the aftermath of the New York attack. People were already being evacuated from the worst affected areas, a precaution they were told, nothing more. It was a chance to sweep the bodies from the streets and remove the charred remains of one Glenn Arias. There were emergency medical units being errected in many buildings. People were thankfully vaccinated, but there were still a great many wounded wandering the streets. Even the heroes themselves had found their way the one of the larger medical units, though one of their number would soon be regretting that decision. 
Chris Redfield would be given little warning before his wife zeroed in on him, lean limbs pushing people aside before she slapped him hard enough to make a sound that echoed. “You force me behind a desk, and this is how I have to find you?!” She hissed, holding up her PDA with a flashing red dot that showed Chris’ current location.
The small nurse who had been treating Chris for superficial wounds stared at the brunette with wide eyes, already quite terrified of this formidable looking woman.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

361Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:29 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill was still smiling, though the sadness couldn’t be chased from her eyes. “It doesn’t matter.” She breathed. “Right now all you need to think about if getting out of this building. Can you do that?” Jill pressed. “From there we find Claire and Leon, then track down Ciara and fix our family.”

This struggle was different as his hands fell upon her slender hips. He could feel the beast within him, and it wanted to slam Rebecca to the ground and feed the lust it felt. He couldn’t help feel like Mr Hyde at times, such were the changes in his moods. Rebecca was so innocent, and he couldn’t understand how he had gained her trust. As he was sliding cool fingers up the back of her shirt there was a knock on the open door. 
“It’s time for your prisoner to bathe.” Billy informed Wesker, not caring what he had interrupted. He couldn’t look at Rebecca. She wasn’t the sweet girl he had once loved dearly, how could she be to give herself willingly to the beast? “And She is refusing the food you requested I give her.”
Wesker practically snarled. “She will bathe with the other prisoners, and eat what she is given or starve!”

362Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:35 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You know tracking her down will lead us right to him. It's the way this works for us." Chris said darkly.

"Albert..." Rebecca's voice was soft. "Kill her with a little bit of kindness. A little bit of honey attracts the bee." She breathed, ignoring Billy.

363Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:50 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill finally exhaled heavily. “What do you want from me, Chris? You’re challenging me at every turn!” She snapped. “I’m trying here, I really am!”

It pained Wesker to know that Rebecca was right. As Jill was doing in that moment, her sighed heavily. “You have authorisation to take her for food. One meal. One evening.” He told Billy. “If she runs, you die.”

364Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"We can skip the married fight." Sherry rounded the corner with a wide smile. "You guys can get a room when we are safely out of here." Close behind her was Jake. Chris groaned. 

Rebecca gave Billy a sorrowful look, knowing it wouldn't change anything. She wished she had freed him. She hoped Ciara would do it for her.

365Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:52 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“The only room I want him in right now is the morgue!” Jill snapped, Chris having pushed far too many buttons that night. 
Behind Sherry Jake was not even bothering to conceal the smirk Jill’s statement caused him. “Tell me again why she wasn’t sent to save everyone’s asses in China?” He asked, knowing it would probably just anger Chris further.

Billy didn’t even meet Rebecca’s gaze. She was with Wesker now. She was as much the enemy as he was, after all, she was sleeping with him. He gave Wesker a simple nod, then turned to leave.
“Get up.” He barked at Ciara once the door was open. “You’re coming with me, brat.”

366Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:06 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Sherry ran to Jill and hugged her tightly then did the same to Chris. The elder man gave her a fatherly kiss on the head and ruffled her hair. "Don't you two have anything better to do? He grumbled.

Ciara was on her feet it an instant, flight obvious in her bright blue eyes.

367Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:11 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Apparently not.” Jake replied, clearly irritated that Sherry had dragged him back here. “You old people think you can go one week without starting the next world ending event?” He added with a snort.
“Hey, less of the old.” Jill replied, looking genuinely wounded by the remark.

“Try it, if you want.” Billy told her with a shrug when he saw the look in her eyes. “I haven’t exactly got much to live for anyway.”

368Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:17 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Just like your father." Chris hissed, knowing there was no better way to piss the young man off. "I can't wait till Sherry gets tired of you."

"Where are we going?" Ciara asked, deciding on a different path for the moment.

369Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:05 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Chris was spot on. Jake was quick to square up to the elder man, his piercing blue eyes narrowed in fury. “Looks like yours is already tired of you.” He sneered. 

Billy ran his fingers over his hair, looking a little lost. “There’s a Thai restaurant in town... I mean... if you like Thai?”

370Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:05 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris raised an eyebrow. "So. When did it start happening? Is she talking to other guys right in front of you?" He purred. 

"Really? I love Thai!" Ciara was beaming as she got up and joined billy at the door. 
"See?" Rebecca said, her breath warm on Weskers ear as she leaned over his shoulder to watch. "What did I tell you?"

371Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:14 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“What? You think a woman can’t talk to other guys? How ancient are you?” Jake mocked. “I know everything, old man. I know you dumped her, just so she couldn’t dump you. Fucking coward.”

Billy smiled a little, his steel coloured eyes seeming a little brighter. “Really?” He asked, gesturing for Ciara to come with him. “Me too. I don’t really get to eat it much any more...”
Wesker gave a snort of indignation. “She’s a child.” He pointed out. “Why is he trying so hard?”

372Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:00 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris simply smiled. Like Wesker he knew when a seed was planted. It was going to turn dark for Sherry and all because of who he was. 

"Rebecca said she wasn't sure if you got to eat anymore or if you were even still alive." Ciara said sadly. "She blames herself you know."

373Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:01 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Enough!” Jill had stepped between both tall men and pried them apart. “This is not what we need right now! Our only priority right this second is getting out of this building and finding Claire and Leon!”

Bill snorted bitterly and shook his head. “Oh sure, bet she’s real apologetic while she’s lying on her back.”

374Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:14 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Sherry hit Jake in the chest, giving him a dark look. "I thought you said you wetent going to fall for that."

"You sound jealous." Ciara snorted.

375Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:26 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jake narrowed his eyes at Sherry, no doubt she would see how hard he was trying to not hit a man he already hated. 
Jill was trying to calm her own partner in the same instant. “This isn’t helping anyone.” She told Chris softly, imploring him to just let it go.

Billy’s brief silence spoke for him. “I shouldn’t be. She’s not the woman I knew.” He replied. “What do you care anyway, miss ‘I screwed fifty guys before breakfast?’” He added with a quiet chuckle.

376Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:38 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Now that we know Wesker is still alive, we have no way of knowing he isn't working with him. Even Sherry is starting to pull away." Chris hissed, shaking his head. "Once a Wesker always a Weskers."

"I never said that. You are assuming things." Ciara said shoving her hair over her shoulder. "Tell me I get a shower and clean clothes to go with this free range meal."

377Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:12 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“So that’s it? You’re only ever what family you’re born into?” Jill asked thinly, hurt flashing in her pale eyes.

“Nope. You go as you are.” Billy replied, his eyes sliding over her when he saw Ciara still wore his shirt.

378Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:57 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You know I didn't mean it like that." Chris whispered, brushing her hair behind her ears. "Okay. Maybe you're right. I'm just worried for you and Sherry."

"I haven't showered in days, dude. I'm not going anywhere smelling like a pig pen." Ciara protested.

379Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:03 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill let her lashes flutter closed for a brief moment as Christ rough fingers brushed her hair back. “I’m worried for my real family.” She breathed once she was again looking up at him. “That’s you, Claire, Sherry... and even Leon. You’re all beyond important to me.”

Billy was trying hard not to laugh. “Yeah... I did notice.” He remarked as they left the building.

380Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:49 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris didn't respond to this. He was still angry with Claire. He still felt that she had betrayed him. "I'm going to fight Wesker alone. You are going to keep Sherry and Jake and Claire here." He told his wife.

"Then I'd suggest you do something about that." Ciara said pretending to wait the shirt in his direction.

381Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:01 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“So we’re back where we started? You ignoring how capable I am, and running off to play hero?” Jill asked, the brief ceasefire over as she glared up at her husband. “No. I won’t agree to it.” She added as she folded her arms across her chest. “I won’t let you run on some fool quest into the grasp of a man whose only mission in life is to see you suffer!”

Billy simply shrugged and boosted Ciara up into the waiting chopper. “A mans smell isn’t as good as a womans, only hurting yourself there, brat.” He remarked. There was no intention of keeping Ciara from showering, he just wasn’t telling her that he was taking her elsewhere to complete the task.

382Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:04 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"And let you come along and have an opportunity to grab you again? I don't think so! Id rather kiss his son over there!" Chris roared. 
Sherry's eyes went wide and she looked at Jake. "Are we missing something?"

"Good point." Ciara said, making a show of holding her nose. Until she realized there was no driver of their helicopter. Then she was wide eyed and far too busy looking for one.

383Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:47 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“You need to get over this mistrust you have in me!” Jill shot back, wishing she hadn’t overheard Chris telling someone there was something wrong with her.
Jake’s gaze was flicking back and forth between the two arguing BSAA agents when Sherry’s voice broke into his thoughts. “I thought they were supposed to be partners?” He asked.

“What’s wrong?” Billy asked when he saw Ciara near panicking. “We can drive, if you prefer? But thanks a long way to sit in your stench.” He added with a smirk.

384Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:39 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"My mom and dad used to..." Sherry began. 
Chris turned to her and gave her an angry scowl. "Don't you compare us to those monsters!" He growled.

"Just wondering who is going to drive this..." Ciara admitted, looking at the empty pilot seat.

385Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:46 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Hey!” Jake was quick to push Sherry behind him when Chris snarled at her, ready to kick all kinds of crap out of the older man right there. 
“Why not? She probably had a point.” Jill told Chris thinly.

“What? You’re telling me you don’t know how?” Billy asked somehow continuing to hide his smirk. “Well... I guess I could take a whack at it...” He added, jabbing at the controls.

386Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:16 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris sighed heavily and shook his head. It looked like he had calmed himself down. Then he took a swing at Jake, send the young man and Sherry to the floor.

Ciara grabbed at him, giving him a horrified look. "Let's just take a cab!"

387Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:24 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jake barely had time to twist Sherry in front of him to keep from landing on her. He held her steady, wanting to make certain she was okay before he ripped Chris Redfield’s head right off.
“Chris! What the hell is wrong with you?!” Jill demanded, shoving her husband back a few steps, knowing Jake would soon retaliate. “Sherry couldn’t been hurt!”

Billy glanced down at the slender fingers holding him, then suddenly grinned. “You’re afraid of flying!”

388Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:39 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris looked hard at Jill, trying to calm himself down. "I just...the bastard vwont die! I don't know how he...did you know? You were with him all that time. Did you not see something?" He turned his jeah to glare at Jake. "Cocky little shit. You're just like him." He added, knowing that younger man resentened that statement.

"I am not." Like her mother she did everything she could to hide her fear. "I'm just concerned about your ability to fly. I mean...you don't exactly look like you could ride even a bike." She poked out her tongue at him, trying to hide her grin.

389Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:45 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Did I know what, Chris?” Jill asked thinly, well aware where this was going. “How much do you think I saw the first year inside that stasis pod? Or are you forgetting that I plummeted over a cliff?!” She added angrily. Jill had never told Chris the extent of her injury, and he had seemed content to simply believe that she hit the water, and that was that. 
“Sherry, get Jake out of here. Now?” Jill called over her shoulder. “Keep your phone close, I’ll call when we have a lead on Claire.” She added, though her steely gaze never left her husband’s face.

“Huh, kinda like you?” Billy replied, simply to annoy Ciara. He grinned at her once more, then fired life into the helicopter. “I’m just a pet, brat. And sometimes the old man needs his pet to extract him via helicopter.”

390Old Vendettas - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:54 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris never turned his eyes away from his wife. She knew something. She must have known all along Wesker wasn't dead. "When were you going to tell me?" He asked softly.

"Oh..." Ciara watched his long fingers. "Don't we need uhm... parachutes or..." She began to chew on her lower lip the way her mother did.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum