The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Doopleganger

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 37]

1Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Doopleganger Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:03 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Rebecca Chambers stared at the clone and shook her head. It was a much better copy than the one they'd worked on of Wesker during the Africa debacle. She sighed deeply and shook her head. 
"This isn't going to work. I don't care how good he looks." She muttered, well aware of the tall man standing in the background. "This is Jill we're talking about. Chris pulled her out of her own virus. There's no way she won't sense something." She groaned again and ran her fingers through her hair, only now remembering she hadn't bothered to have it cut in a long while. "Goddamn it. I could understand him dying in a biochemical outbreak but cancer? Who covers that shit up?!" The headache was there behind her eyes. She needed coffee and sleep. At least coffee. "He's not going to fool anyone. He's too cheerful. Chris was a real son of a bitch there at the end. And what about Claire? She'll smell a rat...oh god....What the hell was I thinking agreeing to this?"

541Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:35 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca's cheeks burned brightly. "David Williams..." She said with an enormous grin. "Are you saying you love me?" She all but tackled him, sending them both tumbling into the goo. 

A little bit later, Leon and Ruby were fighting through the staff offices. This place was much more full than he had expected it to be. It almost seemed that someone had been expecting this attack and was waiting for them.

542Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:43 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Dave grinned and made sure he landed on his back with Rebecca above him through fear of his larger frame crushing her. “I’m saying... despite your obvious flaws, doctor know it all, I do love you.” He teased.

“Once again... I’ve made an already shitty situation worse.” Ruby growled as she paused to reload her handgun. “The infection was supposed to allow me to slide in, steal you, and get right back out. I never dreamed they would have a biohazard counter measure.”

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

543Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:01 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca smiled. The confession of love was all she had ever wanted. "Say it again." She whispered, leaning down to press her lips to his.

"Actually, you just started my game a little early." A deep voice purred over the loud speakers. 
Leon grabbed for Ruby, recognizing the voice of the warden. "Be careful." He hissed at her. "This guy answers to Wesker. He's a monster..."

544Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:09 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Oh no... if I say it too much, you may not fit your head through the door.” Dave breathed against Rebecca’s mouth, through the rush of air against her lips would alert to the fact he was laughing. “How many times will I have to ask you to marry me to make up for what a mess I made of it the last time?”

Ruby was surprised by the protective arm around her waist as Leon pulled her back against him. It was a nice feeling to know someone had her back, one she hadn’t known she was missing until the moment he first rescued her from danger that wasn’t even real. “Good thing your partner is a monster too then, huh?” She breathed, a hand patting his lightly where it rested against her lower abdomen.

545Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:23 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca leaned back a little, her bright blue eyes searching his face. "Do you mean it?" She whispered, afraid that speaking too loudly would ruin the joyous moment. 
Leon turned his head to look at her, not exactly sure of what she meant. A tyrant was stomping around the corner in the moment of distraction. It had orders. 

546Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:30 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Well... I’d planned on something better than the middle of a dark forest covered in slime... but yes.” Dave replies rather sheepishly. “I have a ring, I assure you.”

Ruby winked at Leon in that self sure way that was synonymous with the Redfield siblings. “I fight to win, not to play fair.” She breathed, pulling out of his grasp to draw the attention of the tyrant.

547Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:51 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Put a stop to that." Alex hissed in Claire's ear, able to see the couple embracing yet again. "Kill her. You know how." 

"Ruby!" Leon hissed. "Don't! We just need to run!" He tried to grab for her but missed her by inches. 
The warden was more than a little pleased with this. It was exactly what he wanted.

548Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:59 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire’s golden eyes squinted slightly, a sign she was again fighting the control. “What does it matter? He’ll get her killed eventually anyway.”

“Find a way out!” Ruby called over her shoulder to Leon, the distraction enough to allow the tyrant the back hand her across the mess hall. It was an attack that should have left her with a shattered face, never mind the broken ribs and ruptured spine slamming into the wall would have caused. Instead Ruby practically bounced back to her feet, seeming irritated more than anything.

549Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:17 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Kill her. He is still too weak to fight you." Alex commanded, her voice leaving no room for Claire to disobey her. "Stop being fearful. Thats not the Redfield way. What would your brother say?" 

"Corner him?" The warden squealed, a group of guards breaking through the doors. They were not alone.
 Behind them Chris Redfield stormed in, a shotgun in hand and grining. "You guys weren't planning to have fun with out me, right?" He purred.

550Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:27 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Unless it involves beer, guns or tits, probably not a lot.” Claire replied with a bitter snort. Was he even looking for her? Did he care she was missing? More to the question... Why had Leon seemingly dropped off the face of the earth ince he had broken her so completely?

If possible, Ruby paled further when she saw Chris. This was not what she needed, not right now, and certainly not while advertising she was now with Umbrella after having been on Wesker’s payroll.

551Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:45 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Have I told you yes yet?" Rebecca breathed, her lips brushing his. "We can move to a place with no slugs and get a horse. Maybe a few old cars....oooh a kitten. I've never had a pet. And a house on the lake." She held onto him tightly, speaking in between kisses. "We're going to be free... You'll see..."

"Leon! You fucking turd. Jill has been worried sick about you." Chris went on, still smiling as he strode forward." Come on, we have a long way to go before home."

552Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:39 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Free...” Dave breathed the word like it was another language. “This town was supposed to be free.” He added, resting his forehead down against Rebecca’s now.

Someone behind Chris slapped him across the back of the head. “Me? You were the one pining over your boyfriend.” Jill mused. She winked at Leon, then let her gaze drift to the young woman holding the tyrant off all on her own. Was that... an umbrella uniform?

553Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:57 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca reached up, resting her fingers on either side of his face. "I'm so sorry..." She whispered. "I'm cursed. I ruined things for you. Please... Say you can forgive me..."

Leon grinned at Jill before both men seemed to remember the tyrant and turned to fight it. The lighter haired of them forgot he had a firearm and yanked out a shank and ran at it. Chris cursed when his shot was blocked. He gave Jill a familiar look and pointed at Leon. "You see?!" He hissed.

554Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:03 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Dave grinned and turned his face slightly to kiss one of Rebecca’s palms. “Honey, I seriously doubt of the two of us, you are the cursed one.”

“Do YOU see?” Jill hissed back when she saw the young woman dodge the tyrant like he was attacking in slow motion. A second later the same woman was vaulting over a table and flying through the air like it was no big deal. “Shit, Chris..: what the fuck has Leon gotten himself into?” She breathed when she saw how hard Leon was fighting to not defeat the tyrant, but keep the other woman out of harms way.

555Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:31 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca tried hard not to react when the sun caught the deep blue of his eyes and turned it a very odd shade of green. His eyes were changing. She's noticed it before and forced herself to ignore it. He was playing with her. 
This was his cruelest game yet.

Chris was watching the woman, recognizing her. "Come on. We've got a long way to go if we're going to get your buddy out of here." He muttered, cocking his gun. "That warden is still hunting him."

556Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:51 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Rebecca?” Dave was frowning, noting the signals that usually meant she was about to close herself off to him again. “Come on, we both need to get out of here and find a place to shower.” He added before she could push him away, standing up with Rebecca in his arms before gently setting her on her own feet.

“Leon! Grab her and let’s go!” Jill shouted. “We don’t have time to get caught in the games they have going on here. She looked at the other woman again, worries not by the uniform now, but by the way she moved. It was like watching herself, and Jill knew that wasn’t a good thing.

557Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:20 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca nodded slowly. Usually something little like these leeches were soon followed up by something much larger and nastier. She had no doubt it was coming. What she did doubt was who was responsible. 
"We can't go home..." She said softly. "Have any suggestions?"
Alex was still screeching at Claire, able to see the spike in Wesker's monitors. He was waking up and as soon as he did he would realize what was going on. 

The distraction was the worst thing Jill could have done. The tyrant surged forward and slammed a fist into the back of the blond man's head. He went sprawling to the floor and the room began to fill with a strange colored gas.

558Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:27 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Well my car is out of commission.” Dave replied with a sheepish grin. “We should at least see what we can salvage from the town, then just pick a direction and go.” He added.
Claire had been fighting the control more and more seeing Rebecca with Dave. It reminded her of Leon, of how easy it had been for him to simply walk out and never think of her again. In that moment she was on her knees in the dirt, Alex’s screeching causing her pain the harder she resisted. “I’ll do it! I’ll kill her.” She finally gasped.

Ruby’s long hair swing round as she spun in the direction Leon had fallen. The gas was already beginning to choke her, but that didn’t alter the split second decision she made. The gas mask she had been wearing when Leon first saw her was still hooked to the back of her belt. Ruby didn’t second guess herself as she pulled it free and slid it over Leon’s head. The world needed people like him, not people like her. That was her belief, and poetic in the fact that both the other people in the room would have done the exact same thing for each other.

559Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:41 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca slid her fingers through Dave's and pulled him toward the road. "It's not safe to go back to the town you big idiot. It's five miles east to the next town. We're better off just heading that way." Deciding to let her misgivings go she stood on tiptoe and kissed him deeply. "Now come on. Let's go, my love."

"Screw the human!" A extremely unmanly voice squealed. "I want the bio-creatures. I'll come back for him!" A light from the room above them lit up the smoke as the warden revealed himself. He was pointing at Jill.

560Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:51 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Are you going to be this bossy all the time?” Dave teased as they walked. “Because for the record... I kind of like it. I don’t know why, but I like the thought of someone else taking charge.”

“Chris... get Leon out of here!” Ruby gasped, dragging the other man as close to Chris as she could. She didn’t have time to pretend she didn’t know him, the warden had just made it clear herself and Jill were not leaving.

561Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:16 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca wrinkled her nose at this, plunging them both through the trees. "I know that's a lie." She whispered. The scream had her stopping less than a mile away, unable to make another move. She knew the sound and it was ten times worse than a leech could ever dream. 

"The hell are you to tell me what to do?" Chris spat, turning on the men who were filling the room and beginning to fire on them.

562Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:47 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Dave halted and pulled Rebecca against him. “I told you we should have taken a car...” He breathed. “Stay here, I’ll check it out.”

“Quit being such a butthurt old man and just get out of here!” Ruby shouted, returning fire to the men. There was no denying her words were almost exactly what a younger Chris would’ve said.

563Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:55 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Dave, no!" Rebecca made a grab for the back of his shirt, seeing the familiar shadow. She wanted to scream but nothing would come out. She leaped for him but found herself far too far away to reach him the creature was leaping through the trees toward him and there was nothing she could do about it.

"Nope. Not leaving anyone but Leon behind." Chris snorted, spraying the row in front of him with bullets. "Let's go ladies!"

564Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:25 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Like is slow motion Dave turned to the sound of Rebecca’s voice, opening his back up to the claws that came screeching through the trees. They slice through the flesh like it have no resistance.

“I’m only lady when you need something, Red.” Jill snorted in reply, now crouch beside him, a flash grenade flying from her grip.
“Then why come all this way for him?” Ruby challenged, like Chris she didn’t even need to look down at her weapon to switch the empty magazine out.

565Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:32 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca screamed her lover's name, stumbling towards him. She ran forward managing to throw her arms around his waist. "I'm so sorry." She breathed, yanking off her own shirt to try and stop the bleeding. "Don't ever save me...I'm not worth it..." The Hunter had landed behind her and was moving forward. It had tasted blood and there was no stopping it now.

"Look, I'm smart enough to know when we're going to get ourselves in a bigger pile of shit then we are now." He grabbed Ruby's arm and shoved her forward, motioning Jill to follow him. "We're going to come back for boy scout when we have a better plan! All of us ending up on dissection tables doesn't do anyone any good! Now go!"

566Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:56 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Dave sucked in a few desperate breaths before the skin began to knit itself back together beneath all the blood. “Get behind me...” He breathed, ready to face this creature.
Claire stepped from the trees close to the creature, though it showed no sign of attacking her. “Does it bring back memories?” She asked the other woman rather cruelly.

“The hell we are!” Ruby hissed, her sapphire eyes hard as she glared up at Chris. “I am not leaving him again!”
Jill frowned slightly, agreeing with Chris about this not being the time. “Again? No, forget that. I don’t know who you are, but Leon would not want you being captured because of him!” She paused and fired several shots into the approaching guards. “Chris, just do your caveman thing and grab her!”

567Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:28 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca took her shirt back with shaking hands and did as she was told. This wasn't the first time she'd been saved from a Hunter by Albert Wesker. She stared at Claire and shook her head, her chin shaking violently. "Why?" She whispered, feeling Wesker's movement as he prepared to fire the shotgun at the creature. "I was happy...we were happy...you ruined it all...again..." 

Chris chuckled at Jill's words and grabbed the young woman around the waist, tossing her over his shoulder. "I love it when we have the same thought, babe." He shouted. "Did we also have the thought about her being in a closet somewhere and us being naked?" He teased as they ran. He nearly tripped on the gun Ruby was forced to drop as he shoved his way out the cafeteria doors.

568Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:35 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“You betrayed your team mates.” Claire responded, going so far as to strike the back of the creatures head. “STARS died because of you, Rebecca. And you dare ask why?”

Jill couldn’t hide her grin at Chris’ words. “Seriously Red? I would think you were bored of that by now.” She teased, her implication that they often couldn’t keep their hands off each other not lost in Ruby. If only they knew they had passed the same personality trait to the young woman they were currently kidnapping.
“Put me down right now!” Ruby screeched, clawing at Chris’ back, though his vest prevented her from doing any damage at all.

569Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:08 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"No!" Rebecca shouted. "I was never one of them!" She tried to step around her lover only to feel the familiar firm hand on her stomach. "They never included me! They made fun of me...called me little girl, showed me disgusting things. Kenneth trapped me in the locker room and raped me!" Her voice caught in her throat at finally revealing a memory that had been eating her alive for years. 
Only Wesker had known. He'd found her hiding under his desk. Her clothing was torn and she was bruised in places she shouldn't have been. He'd been gone on assignment and unable to watch over her as he normally did. It had taken her weeks to return to work and she'd never again gone back into the locker room. Wesker had made Kenneth pay for what he'd done. He had paid dearly too. "They were never my teammates." She hissed. "They deserved to die. All of them." 

"Stop squalling, kid." Chris grunted, shifting her weight so she dangled more off his shoulder. "There's Licker droppings, babe! Pick it up back there!" He shouted over his other shoulder. It was really just to keep teasing his wife more than anything else. He knew how competitive she was and it wouldn't take her too long to outrun him.

570Doopleganger - Page 19 Empty Re: Doopleganger Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:40 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

If Claire was herself, she would have shed tears for her friend. As it was, she simply scoffed. “You should never have been a part of them anyway. You got in because asshole there couldn’t keep it in his pants.”
Dave growled in a manner much unlike the man Rebecca had come to know these past months. “I don’t know who you are, little girl, but I WILL end you if you continue this.”

Chris indeed knew his wife well. She was soon walking along side him, her side arm holstered before she then jogged ahead to look for the monster he mentioned. “You’re right, and I know how afraid you are of them, babe.” She purred.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum