The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rookie Life

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

1Rookie Life - Page 9 Empty Rookie Life Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:34 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

“God Chris, of course I’ll be alright. No... I know it’s all new... I can handle it, seriously! Don’t make me come all the way out there and kick your ass. Yeah, yeah... love you too old man.” Claire hung up the phone, still grinning to herself. “So over protective.” She chuckled, standing in front of the mirror in the tiny apartment she had rented, looking at her reflection of her first time wearing the R.P.D uniform. “I got this.” She told herself, exhaling the breath she had unknowingly been holding. It wasn’t her first day on the force that had her nervous... it was what her big brother, STARS hero, self proclaimed ladies man Chris Redfield was going to do once she set foot in the precinct. Maybe he wouldn’t notice... maybe STARS never even paid attention to lowly grunts with big ideas. Claire had kept her secret for this long throughout all her training, what was a few more weeks?

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

241Rookie Life - Page 9 Empty Re: Rookie Life Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:20 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Billy had heard the gunshot, but not the sound the strange woman made. The blood was thundering in his ears as he fought with Chris, hating that this man was a reminder that Billy himself had once been an Umnrella pawn.

242Rookie Life - Page 9 Empty Re: Rookie Life Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:03 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

The strange woman stood where she was, for a moment not really knowing what to do.  Even as the small woman launched herself between the two men and tried to force them apart she was lost. A soft moan of confusion and then rage escaped her. The woman was like her mother. As she watched one of the men hurt her mother. They made her spit out blood. Both of them would pay!

243Rookie Life - Page 9 Empty Re: Rookie Life Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:05 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Billy stopped the moment he had felt his elbow hit something delicate. It was then he saw the creature watching them. He was grabbing for Rebecca a beat later, though the nature in which he did it would no doubt seem aggressive to this thing.

244Rookie Life - Page 9 Empty Re: Rookie Life Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:12 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Mother!" Lisa screamed. She stumbled forward and slammed her chained fists down onto Chris' head. He fell like a stone. Then she turned on Billy. "You...hurt...mother!" She roared. She stumbled toward them not noticing how hard Rebecca was clinging to the tall man. Her rage kept her from it. She needed to save her mother. This time she would not fail.

245Rookie Life - Page 9 Empty Re: Rookie Life Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:22 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Billy flicked his haze to Chris only for a second as he held Rebecca tight against him. He couldn’t save both of them, and as much as he didn’t want Chris dead, Rebecca was his first priority. “Alright, Officer Chambers... time to see how fast you run...” He murmured as he slowly began to back the both of them to the door.

246Rookie Life - Page 9 Empty Re: Rookie Life Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:29 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris found himself waking up on the floor of the basement laboratories. His head was pounding and he felt like he'd been going on a week long drinking binge. "Jill.." he breathed. "What the hell did I do now?" He rolled on his back, reaching over for a woman who wasn't there.

Rebecca and Billy stumbled into the same lab not long after they'd managed to get rid of the strange woman who fell into the mansion's darkness. There was no time to figure out what was going on as they ran straight into the barrel of Barry Burton's shot gun. The burly man didn't look at all pleased with what he was doing. His nose was red and his hands were shaking. "You shouldn't have come here." He breathed.

247Rookie Life - Page 9 Empty Re: Rookie Life Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:30 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Always so easy to control you, Chris.” Wesker’s familiar voice purred as he stepped out of a shadow. “I knew She was your weakness from the moment you laid eyes on her.” He boasted. “Why else do you think I turned a blind eye to all your less than secret trysts? Neither of you were exactly subtle.” He added, pacing around Chris like the predator he was. “Yet in her moment of need... you let your true colours shine; you were rocking around with a nameless secretary.”

“You...” Billy murmured, remembering the elder man’s face from his time in the RPD station. His gaze dropped to the shotgun levelled at them, and he knew right away this was no ally. “There’s so much wrong shit happening right now! You can’t be fucking series with this double agent shit.”

248Rookie Life - Page 9 Empty Re: Rookie Life Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:28 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"That's a lie." Chris was instantly awake and angry. He sat forward and gritted his teeth, glaring at the other man. "Wesker...what the hell is going on? Where is Jill?" He shoved to his feet, reaching for a gun that was no longer in his possession. 
Rebecca saw Wesker and Chris and pushed past Barry as if he'd done nothing at all. "What have you done now?" She hissed, stepping up to Wesker. Her chest was heaving. "You're a fucking monster. You can't do this anymore! I won't let you." She threw a punch some how managing to hit him in the nose. She stepped back after a moment, wiping the blood off her cheek. Then she smiled. "It worked. You're becoming what you really are..." She breathed, showing him the black liquid on her finger tips. "Fuck you, Captain." She laughed.

249Rookie Life - Page 9 Empty Re: Rookie Life Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:50 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“You seem to think that would insult me.” Wesker purred, grinning even as blood dripped from his nose. “Funny how they’re so accepting of you, miss Chambers. If only they knew the real you... the thing you like to do in the dark.” He added.
Billy was scowling, thinking Wesker’s words were meant to drive a wedge, never for a second thinking they were the truth.

250Rookie Life - Page 9 Empty Re: Rookie Life Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:55 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca shook her head. "I'm not a monster. No matter what you try and say." She hissed, her nose was already red and so were her eyes. She didn't dare look back at Billy. "I was trying to save the city...not destroy it like you..." She added softly. "It wasn't supposed to get broken...." 
Chris turned on Rebecca, his eyes narrowed. "What wasn't supposed to break?" He growled. "Becky...what did you do?" He roared.

251Rookie Life - Page 9 Empty Re: Rookie Life Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:59 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Such a fragile thing... and you thought you were the one to keep it.” Wesker replied, ignoring Chris entirely now. “I thought you were strong, until it came down to getting the job done. Now I see... you were already broken.” He added, touching her cheek briefly before allowing his fingers to curl in on in themselves. “You doomed the city, Rebecca. You perfected the darkness you say you were never a part of. That was all you, not me.”

252Rookie Life - Page 9 Empty Re: Rookie Life Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:09 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

A single tear slid down her cheek. She knew he was right. She was no Jill Valentine. But at least she could help right her mistake. And at least she had taken out the worst monster of them all. Whether he knew it or not, Albert Wesker had minutes left to live. Unfortunately for all of them, he would not stay dead. "I can fix this." She whispered, pulling out her gun and pointing it at him. "I'll start where I should have." 

Chris had turned away while Wesker was distracted and found where Jill was caged. His hands shook as he unlocked the door. "Are you okay?" He whispered. "Did he hurt you?" He breathed. The moment he could he pulled her into his arms, breathing her in. "Jill...babe...I was so scared...I thought I'd never see you again."

253Rookie Life - Page 9 Empty Re: Rookie Life Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:02 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Wesker smiled and stepped forward, curling gloves fingers around her hand and pulling the gin up against his chest. “Do it. You wanted to play with the boys, didn’t you? Jill wouldn’t hesitate...” He knew exactly what he was doing, even if she hadn’t spoken her fear out loud.

Jill’s arms were sandwiched between them, palms pressed to the front of his vest, nails curling against the coarse fabric. Nothing was said for the longest time. Did he hurt you? It was such a loaded question. There was a bruise forming around her temple where there was also dried blood, but that wasn’t the worst Wesker had done. Hearing Chris breathe her name like that though... it gave her hope again. “Yeah, well, Red... I know you like to play hero.” She finally breathed.

254Rookie Life - Page 9 Empty Re: Rookie Life Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:29 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca shook her head. She knew she couldn't. "I'm not a monster." She whispered. She fought to pull her fingers back. "You can't make me like you." But no matter how hard she tried she couldn't move. He was still holding her hand tightly. It was then that she knew that it was worse that that. She realized he knew. He could feel it. Though Billy somehow hadn't noticed it, Wesker had. She was pregnant. "Don't." She pleaded. "Please." 

Chris laughed softly, kissing the top of Jill's head. "Yeah. You know me. I'm a a sucker for a damsel in distress." He finally managed to stand back and look at her again. "I'm going to tear him into small pieces and feed him to the zombies." He growled. "I won't let him or anyone else." He promised, unaware he was never going to be able to keep that vow.

255Rookie Life - Page 9 Empty Re: Rookie Life Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:53 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Wesker was smiling again, feeling a thrill he thought he had lost in his youth. “Begging... I thought you better than that...” He grinned, still not letting go of her hand. “Shall I make this easy for you?” He knew how much his action would weigh on her soft little conscience. A moment later his finger had slid over hers and the trigger was pulled.

“Chris...” Jill sighed wearily, every time she closed her eyes she saw him laughing and whispering in Juliana’s ear, flirting with that secretary as Wesker violated her. All that aside, seeing him again made her heart race and feel like a teenager with a crush. “I...” Jill had never found herself speechless, not even around a hotshot like Chris Redfield. “I missed you.” Her tone made it clear her words had more meaning than simply missing him since they were parted upon entering the mansion.

256Rookie Life - Page 9 Empty Re: Rookie Life Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:28 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

It took a moment to realize what exactly had happened. Her thought that she had shot Wesker had backfired. The bullet slid neatly into her midsection and she dropped to her knees the gun sliding away. Wesker had won. All she could do was pray Billy was smart enough to get away from all of this before it was too late. After all, he had nothing holding him here...

"I missed you too." Chris told her with a smile. "You have no idea." He kissed her forehead, somehow knowing it was too soon for anything else. "I miss those lazy Sundays when all we did was lay around and play video games..." He would have said more if the gunshot from the other room hadn't taken his thoughts away. "Rebecca and Billy...Barry had a gun on them...damn it..." He muttered.

257Rookie Life - Page 9 Empty Re: Rookie Life Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:21 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill didn’t hesitate. She nodded her head in understanding and brushed past Chris and slid into the darkness beyond. It was leaving a horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach to be connecting events leading up to the revelation that Barry had a gun on Rebecca. She had put so much effort into trying to avoid Wesker herself, that she was now blaming herself for anything that may have been going on with Barry.
Billy had gathered Rebecca up, taking her gun and firing several shots in Wesker’s direction, at least one of which hit one of the glass containment tubes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9