The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Night and Day

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 34]

1Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Night and Day Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Katie Rivers stood on the bleachers, staring at the evening sky. She hated night. Darkness gave her a sense of unwelcome anxiousness that she would much rather ignore. She was a bubbly person filled with light and joy that was hard to surpress. 
"There they come." Ann Talley, another of the cheerleaders whispered with glee. She was talking about the night students, of course, those that only showed up at night. 
It was the first night of the year and all the students were gathering on the field for the annual "meet and greet" that kicked off the year. 
Katie stood on tiptoe on the bleacher to see, frowning at the sudden cloud of darkness that was preventing her from seeing anything at all. The night students were a mystery to everyone. They avoided the day class and no one really knew why. Rumor had it it was because they were from rich families. At least ones that were richer than all the others. 
The little blonde was looking so hard to see she slipped on the cold metal and lost her balance. The ground behind her began to come up fast and she shut her eyes. There wasn't even enough time to scream. This was going to hurt.

Raife Saunders scowled at the giggling girls that were watching the night students arrive. "Stuck up and stupid." He growled, not sure if he meant the girls or the night class. He hated them both. The cheerleaders were whores and hr had no words for the night class. This wasn't his first year with them. He knew something wasn't right. He just wished someone would listen. 
Sighing deeply he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one. He was bound to get in trouble sooner or later. Why not start the year off right? 
He watched Katie Rivers as he took a drag and wondered where her sister was. Probably under the bleachers tying shoelaces together he concluded with a laugh. When Katie fell and hit that cotton ball head of hers, he'd know for sure...

571Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:51 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"This idiot thinks your sister is in danger." Julian said, pointing a finger at Tobias. "He invoked a demons name for me to help him. I believe it will be good training for you to join us. When it is over we can kill him and I will show you the proper way to extirminate a master vampire." He blabbered on not stopping to even take a breath.

572Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:54 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Tobias was almost laughing at the stink eye that Ebony was giving her 'mentor' in that moment. "That's hardly something I need your help with." She snapped, already pushing past the two of them.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

573Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:17 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"So you think something is wrong as well?" Julian asked her, raising an eyebrow  as he watched her leaving. "What kind of feelings are you getting? "

574Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:19 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing at all." Ebony replied, pausing only to glance pointedly at Julian over her shoulder.
"Wow... I think frost has competition for cold hearted bitch." Tobias snorted.

575Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:53 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"And you pulled me away from her for what reason?" Julian snorted, giving Tobias a hateful glare. "If I wanted abuse I could have just stayed there." 

Katie was breathing Tobias' name, trying her best to keep her spirits high. She knew better than to call for her mother. That had never gotten her anywhere. And her sister...the younger girl hated her. Now that she knew why, she truly didn't blame her.

576Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:59 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony had heard it; Julian had gone running to Frost, like she knew he would. She wasn't quite quick enough to hide the look of betrayal in her haunted eyes before she turned away and kept right on walking.
Different circumstances, and Tobias would have reveled in seeing the misery so few words was causing both Ebony and Julian. But this wasn't the time. He needed to get to Katie. "I don't care what you have to say, or how much kissing ass you have to do... You tell her you're sorry and drag her pathetic behind back here so I can kill Jack Saunders!"

"This was your grand plan?" Marie had found her ex husband all too easily; she knew how he thought. "You kidnap my daughter, kill my husband, and for what? Because you want to become the very thing you claim you hate?"

577Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:49 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"She obviously doesn't want to help." Jack said, suddenly wanting to be anywhere else. Was she ever going to understand that he had no control over his actions?

Jack took another drink, his eyes becoming more crimson by the moment. "I no longer care, Marie. If you continue talking, I will kill you too."

578Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:59 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I don't care what kind of messed up bitch she is, or how much she might hate you, even she wouldn't just let her own sister die!" Tobias hissed. "You know what though, if you're just going to pussy out and let her walk away, fine! That means we can go and find Katie without her now!"
Ebony was terrified that she was falling in love with her werewolf mentor. Why did she even care he had gotten his satisfaction from Frost? She knew Julian had been right all along; she was just a scared little girl.

"Continue drinking, and you'll kill your daughter the moment she walks in here." Marie warned, trying her best not to glance at Katie. One look, and she knew she would switch from being a hunter, to a terrified mother, and as strong as she would still be, that wasn't what Katie needed right then. "Yes, her and that lapdog you gave her will find you eventually, Jack. Count on it."

579Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:40 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Julian sighed softly, watching Ebony'so back for a moment longer before turning to follow Tobias. "We'll need an extra hand to deal with Alma. She's bound to him and won't be able to disobey, even if she wants too." He warned.

Jack took another long drink, this time not even wiping his chin. Katie barely made soft squeaking sounds now. "The lapdog will die. They will all die just like they deserve." Jack purred, feeling another surge of power course through him. "Why are you warning me about the girl? Don't you want her dead, my darling? I thought I was doing you a favor. "

580Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:52 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I don't have time for your bullshit, werewolf!" Tobias finally growled, shoving the other man roughly. "I only called on you because that damn demon told me I needed you!"

"She was a mistake, but that does not mean I wish her dead." Marie corrected. "You failed that boy of yours, so now you take it out on your second greatest failure?"

581Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:38 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Julian turned on Tobias snarling at him. "Back off me, vampire! You're going to die when this is all over so dont get too comfortable in that skin of yours!" He shoved him back. "You aren't going to win. That little girl will never love you."

"That boy was never my son!" Jack laughed. "He was a body I stole from a hunter I set up to die. I gave him a different face so that no one would recognize. You remember Brock don't you? I sent the fool into a nest and they ate him alive." Alma visibly shook at his words a single blood tear sliding down her cheek. But otherwise she didn't move. She couldnt.

582Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:10 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You should take heed of your own words, wolf." Tobias snarled. "At least I am a slave to no one. I would give Katie everything she ever wanted. What do you offer her mongrel sister but servitude to another?"

Marie remained rather stoic and unaffected by what her ex husband told her. "You gave him a new face, then watched him fall for your own flesh and blood before killing him." She commented, even if she had nothing to back all of it up. "I know you killed him, without any order to. Don't think I wont find a way to prove it to the rest of the guild."

583Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:28 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You live in fear of so many things, vampire. None of those affect me." Julian said as he continued to follow the elder man. "What kind of life do you truly offer your litten?" 

"I did not know she was my daughter then." Jack snapped, distracted now from another drink. "I instructed him to get near to her to punish Alma. My pet demon was in love with the former Hunter. When she found out what I had done to him she tried to fight my control. I showed her what would happen. Are you still with me, Marie?"

584Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:35 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Something you never could; freedom. The world. Love." Tobias replied simply.

"I was just a game?" Ebony stood in the doorway of the dimly lit room, her miserable grey gaze fixed on the man she was supposed to call 'father'. "It didn't matter if you didn't know who I was, you still thought me so pathetic that you would toy with me like that!"
Marie didn't need to say anything, even if she didn't love her youngest daughter, it didn't mean she couldn't feel her pain.

585Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:52 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Your mother did this not me!" Jack hissed, taking another long drink and finishing off the glass.  His eye glowed crimson now, his power making the floor rumble. "I didn't know who you were, only that I needed to control a nightmare demon. Her escape would have meant death for so many. You must understand... Alma is a monster...she is the monster here, child. Not me..."

586Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:59 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Shut up!" Ebony roared, crossing the room now with a gun pointed at Jack. "The only thing that woman is guilty of, is favouritism and the inability to keep her legs closed!" She spat, feeling less than worthless in that moment. "You made the choice! Out of every single person in that school... You chose me to be the subject of your pathetic game! Don't feed me that 'greater good' bullshit! You are the monster, no one else!"
Marie was slowly edging towards the cage that was housing her eldest child. She could feel Ebony's rage, and knew it was justified this time. Getting Katie out of there was all she cared for.

587Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:04 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Do not move!" Jack shouted at Marie, waving a hand a Alma. The demon was on her feet in an instant, closing the distant between mother and daughter in mere seconds. Satisfied he turned his attention back to ebony. "What has gotten into you, child? What has the wolf done now?"

588Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:55 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Stoppit! Stop acting like you even care!" The dark haired teen hissed. "Just because your player has changed, doesn't mean this game is any different, or any less cruel!" What was she supposed to say? That she loved Julian, but he belonged to another? Even Ebony didn't know her own feelings right then.
Marie was quick to stop, only through fear of putting Katie in danger.

589Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:28 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Alma's claws came out even though her eyes were filled with sorrow. She'd sworn to Brock she'd never hurt anyone else. But then again....he'd made promises too...
"Ebony!" Julian was in the doorway, quickly assessing the situation. None of it was good for them. "Damn it girl. What do you think you're doimg?"

590Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:36 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Without even looking at Julian, Ebony un-holstered the second pistol from against her thigh and shot in his direction. It was a warning shot that hit the door frame at eye level next to his head. "Turn around and leave, wolf. This is none of your damn business!" She hissed without taking her eyes off her father.
Marie had met the gaze of Tobias, and as much as she despised the boy, she knew she needed to go along with whatever he did if they wanted Katie far away from all this madness.

591Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:43 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Julian cringed but didn't move. "A gun like that isn't going to get me out of here, girly." He laughed. "All its going to make me do is feel ashamed for not training you better." 

Jack had his fingers on the lever, about to drain Katie of more of her blood. The little blond no longer even cried out at the pain."look at that." He said to Marie. "It was no wonder your husband was using it to walk the daylight with you the power from one drop...makes even the strong ones like Tobias crazy. Doesn't it?"

592Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:59 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

It was a good thing Jack was distracted by speaking to Marie, as he was the only one at the right angle to see the pain Julian's words brought to Ebony's young face. "Then consider your services terminated." Ebony growled, about to hear Tobias snarling at the smell of Katie's blood. "You have nothing I need, sir." She added, turning to look at Julian only briefly. He would see her eyes were red rimmed and bloodshot from the effort of not shedding her tears. Even Alma wouldn't be able to stop Ebony as she shot the lock off Katie's cage and stepped inside. Once there she sliced open her wrist and held it to the elder girl's lips, allowing the warm liquid to drip onto them. Her last hope was that her sister was out of it enough to not ask questions and simply drink. It had been made perfectly clear that she was just a pathetic joke to absolutely everyone she met. This way, at least Katie would be safe, and Ebony would have a use.

593Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I cant..." Katie breathed. Her fingers shook as she pulled Ebony close to her. "I love you." She breathed to the younger girl. "I won't hurt you..."
"Isn't it sweet." Jack chuckled. "Alma, kill them. In fact, take out as many as you can before they get to you."
The mousy haired demon turned on Marie, apologizing with her eyes before she turned on the girls in the cage.

594Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:52 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"At least somebody does." Ebony whispered to her sister, though she again wiped her blood against Katie's lips. "Take it!" She hissed. "You need to let Tobias take you far away from here. Please..."

595Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:55 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Katie turned her head, tears streaming down her face. "Ebby, please. Dont..." her eyes rested on Tobias, pleading with him to make this all go away as he had the last time. 

Alma was trying so hard to fight Jack's control. She tried imagining the nights with Brock...the first time she'd met him...but all she could see was red. Her claws slid into something warm and she barely registered that it was Julian and not the young hunter she'd been aiming for. Nevermind. Her order had been to kill them all. She'd get to the dark haired girl sooner or later.

596Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:08 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony shook her head again. "Take it!" She practically sobbed. "Please... Let me be useful!" 

Marie saw what had happened to Julien and tried to tear Alma away. It wasn't supposed to happen like this, she couldn't let Ebony see this. "Tobias, make sure Katie takes the blood, then get her out of here!" She shouted.

597Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:22 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You are useful. You are my sister." Katie breathed,  burying her face in her sister's neck. Horribly she felt her teeth coming out and she gripped Ebony's body hard."please...go...don't make me..."

Alma ignored Marie's pulling, Jullian's werewolf blood intoxicating. This was helping her forget. It was a true blessing. She'd have to thank the master later.

598Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:10 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony felt the change in her sister as any hunter would, and turned her head to the side, exposing her slender throat to her hungry sister. "Do it... I want to make up for the awful sister I've been to you."

Tobias could see Marie was getting nowhere and surged forward, grabbing a handful of the demon woman's hair. "What about Brock? Is this how you avenge him?" He sneered in her face.

599Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:37 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Tears dripped on Ebony's shoulder as Katie cried the last of her strength. "Please...don't...I'll never forgive myself...I'll never be the same...I'll hate myself..." it was the last plea she had and she knew it. She had nothing left. 

Alma turned on Tobias and slashed at him, her claws tearing into his chest. She went for his heart. "This is his fault as much as yours." She snarled. "He ran! He was his partner that night and he ran! He left him to die because he knew! So hell yeah its my fucking revenge!"

600Night and Day - Page 20 Empty Re: Night and Day Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:47 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You'll get over it." Ebony whispered. "You'll be alive, far from here. From... him." She added, wondering how she had missed the monster her father had become.

Tobias sucked in a sudden breath, surprised by the pain Alma caused him. It had been a while since he had felt it. "Without him, the bastard that stole from you will get away with everything!" He insisted. "That damn wolf if the only thing keeping that idiot girl alive so she can cut the head off the beast herself!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next