The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Night and Day

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 34]

1Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Night and Day Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Katie Rivers stood on the bleachers, staring at the evening sky. She hated night. Darkness gave her a sense of unwelcome anxiousness that she would much rather ignore. She was a bubbly person filled with light and joy that was hard to surpress. 
"There they come." Ann Talley, another of the cheerleaders whispered with glee. She was talking about the night students, of course, those that only showed up at night. 
It was the first night of the year and all the students were gathering on the field for the annual "meet and greet" that kicked off the year. 
Katie stood on tiptoe on the bleacher to see, frowning at the sudden cloud of darkness that was preventing her from seeing anything at all. The night students were a mystery to everyone. They avoided the day class and no one really knew why. Rumor had it it was because they were from rich families. At least ones that were richer than all the others. 
The little blonde was looking so hard to see she slipped on the cold metal and lost her balance. The ground behind her began to come up fast and she shut her eyes. There wasn't even enough time to scream. This was going to hurt.

Raife Saunders scowled at the giggling girls that were watching the night students arrive. "Stuck up and stupid." He growled, not sure if he meant the girls or the night class. He hated them both. The cheerleaders were whores and hr had no words for the night class. This wasn't his first year with them. He knew something wasn't right. He just wished someone would listen. 
Sighing deeply he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one. He was bound to get in trouble sooner or later. Why not start the year off right? 
He watched Katie Rivers as he took a drag and wondered where her sister was. Probably under the bleachers tying shoelaces together he concluded with a laugh. When Katie fell and hit that cotton ball head of hers, he'd know for sure...

601Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:05 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I have something for you." Julian's voice was barely above a whisper. He tumbled into the cage leaning hard against the two girls. He took Ebony's hand and pressed the hilt of a silver sword into it. "It's the only thing that will take him down now..." 
Katie was still fighting the dark urge, her eyes squeezed shut. "Go, Ebby. Be the hero." She breathed.

"Die. All of you." Jack was speaking now, his hands on Marie's shoulders as he sank his teeth into her neck. He could see why her lover had stayed so long. Her taste,was as lovely as her daughter's.

602Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:11 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony glanced around, seeing her mother being fed on by the monster her father had become, her sister had been drained of too much blood, and now Julian was covered in his own blood as Tobias and Alma duked it out. "I can't." She whispered, looking up at her mentor with frightened eyes. "I'm no hero... I'm nothing!"

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

603Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:43 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Have I really taught you nothing?" Julian asked, his eyes never leaving hers. "Or is it that you never listened to me?" He reached out to touch her face a smile playing on his lips.

604Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:04 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I can't do it alone." Ebony insisted as the fingers of her free hand clutched at Julien's.

605Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:22 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Julian yanked her away from her sister and into his arms. "Then dont." He breathed, pressing his lips to hers. "I am always with you, girl. You keep forgetting that, you silly thing." His own free hand cupped her cheek streaking it with blood. 

Jack dropped Marie to the ground and turned his attention on Tobias. "Finish him, Alma. We need to get the cheerleader and be on our way."

606Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:34 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

A fat tear leaked free and slid down Ebony's cheek before disappearing beneath Julian's hand. "Swear it... I still have to kick your ass." She whispered, stealing another lingering kiss from the wolf who had stolen her heart a long time ago.

Those words only angered Tobias further, prompting him to sink his teeth into Alma's shoulder and tear a chunk of flesh away. He spat the offending tissue to the ground, the taste of demon blood beyond foul to him.

607Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:06 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Julian waited until she was away from him to tumble to the floor. He turned so that he was watching everything unfold, though his vision was darkening considerably.

Alma slammed the heel of her hand into the underside of Tobias' chin, hissing loudly as she did so. "This is your fault, vampire!" She shouted. "Stop fighting and get your just reward!"

608Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:33 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Hey! Dad!" Ebony was on her feet and standing behind her father, filled with a renewed purpose thanks to Julian's heartfelt words. "You really should of let Raife kill me." She sneered, allowing Jack to see the silver weapon in her hand as she watched him with a hateful gaze.

Tobias stumbled back slightly, shaking his head to clear his vision. "Ever think Brock was just dying to get away from you?" He spat.

609Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:24 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Jack laughed. "What are you going to do with that you broken little girl?" He purred. "You can't even finish your lessons. "Come now, break the tip off on the desk and make a fool of yourself. Hurry it up."

Alma nodded ever so slightly, her way of pleading with Tobias to kill her. She never believedid Brock truly loved her. How could he? She was the very monster he struggled to rid the world of.

610Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:31 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You would know a lot about that. You couldn't even keep your wife happy." Ebony replied darkly, not yet moving a step. "You're an old fool."

Tobias shook his head. Alma was of more use to him alive. "Get a grip, demon." He sneered. "I don't kill out of pity."

611Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:18 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I hardly think that's true. Look who's got a demon, a werewolf, and now a vampire half breed. What do you have, child? Nothing. Nobody loves you. They never did." Jack laughed. 

Katie crawled to her mother's side, her finger shaking as she touched her cold cheek. "Mommy?" She called out softly. "Wake up."

612Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:56 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Servitude isn't love." Ebony pointed out softly. "You own contracts to peoples lives, they don't love you. Who could? I couldn't even call you cold hearted, that would imply you have a heart."

Tobias was leaning over Katie, gently trying to pull her from her mother's side. "They did this all for you, lovely. Don't let it go to waste." He breathed, covered in his own blood, as well as Alma and even Julian's. "We need to get you out of here."

613Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:07 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I haven't had a heart in a very long time. I can't even remember what it was like. It died when your mother betrayed me." Jack said darkly. 

Katie didn't know what to do. She could only nod weakly. "What about Ebony? We can't leave her here..."

614Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:10 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"She betrayed you because she obviously knew the real you!" Ebony hissed, an unseen wind suddenly seeming to whip around Jack, slicing his cheek.

"Yes, we can." Tobias insisted. "She's one of them, let her be a hunter and take care of the infestation."

615Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:10 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Jack narrowed his eyes at her, taking a step closer. He could feel the powerful blood sliding down his cheek and it was pissing him off. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Julian getting to his feet and an odd shape beginning to emerge out of the shadows. 

"Can we take my mother?" Katie asked, already sure he would tell her no. 
"I will take care of her." Alma said gently, nodding to Tobias. Since he was locked on Ebony, his control on the demoness was slipping. "Go with him before the master spots you."

616Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:16 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony could feel the others moving about now, but didn't dare take her eyes of Jack for even a second. It was clear as she lunged forward with the blade, that her attack was meant only to maim, not kill the man she still considered family. Perhaps that was her mistake.

"She will be safe, kitten." Tobias breathed, his arms pulling Katie close as he hurried her to the door. "Now do you see how important you are, to everyone?"

617Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:48 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Jack grabbed the blade, even though it dug into his flesh and yanked Ebony hard against him. "Stop fighting me, child." He hissed in her face. "Join me and gain power with me as I have always intended for you!"

"Who is that man?" Katie asked, pointing over Tobias' shoulder. The figure rising out of the shadow was coming toward Jack, pausing for a long moment as Alma passed it.

618Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:55 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You intended shit!" Ebony spat. "You're only sorry you had to find out I existed!" She added, struggling to free the blade again.

Tobias glanced back, frowning when he saw the figure pause by Alma. "It's not possible... Not after what Jack did." He murmured.

619Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:17 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I was going to give my power to my child. I was going to have you, no matter what. You are better than I could have imagined. Share my power. Show these fools your worth." Jack pressed.

Katie rested her head on Tobias' shoulder. "You don't mean Brock do you? I thought they talked about him like he was human...that thing isn't human..."

620Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:27 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony shook her head. "You were going to give it to Raife. He may not have been your blood, but in your own twisted way, you really did consider him your son." She breathed, grey eyes the same shade as her father's filled with pity for him.

Tobias was shaking his head again. "And Brock is very much dead." He assured Katie softly.

621Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:59 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I was alone." Jack admitted. "No one wanted me. I had no choice but to create someone who would love me. But now...he is gone and there is you...my own flesh and blood...I need you...please say you will join me..."

Katie smiled. "That's not Raife. That's Alma's hero. I wish we could stay and see him save the day. I always liked a good romance..."

622Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:09 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony shook her head. "After everything you said? Everything you did?" She whispered. "True kindness would be to kill you where you stand. But... Leave the guild, never look back and I wont come after you. This is your only chance to get out of this alive, Jack."

Tobias wasn't smiling. He didn't find it romantic at all. "The fool got himself killed. Where is the romance in that?"

623Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:20 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Jack frowned deeply surprised she was letting him go after the things he'd done. "You'll come see me, right?" He said softly. He didn't wait for his answer before snapping his fingers. "Alma, come."

"Obviously he didn't die anymore than anyone else here." Katie pointed out. Watching her sister across the room.

624Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:36 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony was simply stood in place, the silver weapon hanging heavily at her side. She felt even worse than before all this had started. Julian was going to be so disappointed in her. Everyone was, but she couldn't do it. She couldn't kill her father. 

"Stupid girl." Tobias remarked when he saw Katie watching her sister. "This is going to come back and get us all!"

625Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:58 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Alma passed Ebony, her shoulders slumped. Jack turned to look at Tobias, an enormous grin on his face "I will see you soon, sweetheart." He purred, grabbing the demoness' arm. 
"You will not be leaving here." Julian snarled, yanking the sword out of Ebony's hand. He turned on Jack hoping Frost could sense his anger and appear.

626Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:07 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony jumped slightly, both at the angry sound of Julian's voice, and the violet way he snatched the dagger from her fingers. She had little time to dwell on it however as Frost had indeed heard Julian's silent call for her.
"Oh sweetie... You threw a party and waiting so long to invite me?" She purred, taking a moment to survey all the bloodshed.

627Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:51 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Who is she?" Katie asked, feeling like she'd missed everything. "She's beautiful." 
"Now you are really getting desperate." Jack laughed. "Calling in witches? How disgusting. No better than whores."
Alma was looking at the shadow near Ebony but she truly couldn't make out a face. She supposed it didn't matter. Soon she would be ordered to kill it too.

628Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:56 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Frost pouted in mock upset at Jack's words. "She spares your miserable life, and then you call her a whore?" She purred, casting a brief glance to Ebony. "More fool her for not gutting you gizzard to gullet."
"She's your sister's future." Tobias snorted, still all too worried by that lingering shadow. "Damn witches... They're as bad a hunters." He added, again trying to pull Katie away from everything that was happening.

629Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:17 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"My daughter, a witch? I hardly think so." Jack snorted. "There is no history of it in my line anywhere." He waved off Frost as if she were nothing more than an annoyance.

Katie stumbled. She was too weak to continue to stand on her own. She could feel Tobias' strong hands once again lifting her up and she sighed softly. "Let's go." She breathed.

630Night and Day - Page 21 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:27 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Tell me, Mr. Hunter, when was the last time any of your bloodline sired a daughter?" Frost breathed, pacing around Jack now, making it quite clear who she believed the weaker of the two of them was. "For one entrusted with the minds of the young, you certainly are quite stupid."

It wasn't long before Tobias had Katie bundled into a waiting car, leaving the guild and the sunrise behind them. His mind was already racing with things he would need to get in order to make Katie comfortable in his home.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next