The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of Watch

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

1End of Watch - Page 8 Empty End of Watch Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:14 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

"I knew she would...one way or another... which is why I told you to wait at the hotel. I planned to handle things differently." Talon told her. 

Molly heard the voice and her stomach twisted. A part of her blamed the other woman for what happened to her baby. How could she not? She kept walking. Pretending not to hear Ivy.

211End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:43 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Regina was jerked to a stop, the surprise  evident in her eyes.
"Actually...that's something I wanted to talk to you about." Jason said, looking almost nervous himself. "Alone, if it's possible, sir."

"Oh I highly doubt it." Kandomere snapped, finally tossing her into an icy room. "He looks fairly pathetic if you ask me. I'd go so far to say half dead."
He was right. Talon was chained in the corner, his head hanging low.

212End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:02 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Darbok glanced between both humans, a confused look on his face. “Sure, Regina, if you could wait outside?” He breathed, thinking it was something Jason wanted to discuss between men when he said ‘in private’.

Viola’s chest constructed painfully when she saw her proud husband chained like an animal. How long had they been kept here, trapped in their dreams? She didn’t even know if Galon had been subjected to that as she had, formally Viola knew, he had simply been left here like a dog. “Tal...” she found a burst of strength and skidded across the room, landing at his side.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

213End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:59 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I have to go to work." Regina said, slipping out the door before he could say anything more. 
Jason waited until the door was closed to turn to the orc leader. "Do you know an orc named, Amanoc?" He asked, waiting until the other man nodded to continue. "He is our father. He sent me here to beg you for protection."

"Little bit." Talon was guant and yet he'd never looked so alive. "He told me you were dead...Ive been so worried."

214End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:02 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Darbok stared at Jason for a few moments, then broke into a smile and shook his head. “Good one, you almost had me for a moment there, kid.”

Tears were quick to roll down Viola’s cheeks when she saw the state her husband was in. “I’m so sorry... I promised I would be strong for you... I failed.” She breathed, wholly blaming herself. After all... she was supposed to be protecting him while he lay in that coma.

215End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:03 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Jason wasn't smiling. In fact, he looked offended that Darbok was laughing at him. He pushed up his shirt sleeve, showing him the clan mark of Amanoc.

"Im supposed to be the one saying that." Talon wheezed. "You look so beautiful...have I told you that today?" 
Kandomere stood in between them, shaking with rage.

216End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:42 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Darbok was quick to cease his laughing when he saw the mark. “How?!” He demanded in a hushed whisper as he grabbed hold of Jason’s arm. “Two of you?!”

Viola closed her eyes, imagining them back in that farmhouse from her dream as he said those words. It was as she opened them and saw Kandomere shaking that she smiled; she truly was getting to him. The small elf held the dark lords gaze as she shoved him as hard as she could. Once he stumbled, she grabbed hold of Talon’s face and kissed him hard. As had happened several times in the past, her magic flowed between them. It was all she could give him in these brief moments.

217End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:50 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Reggie and I are twins. Our mother was human. She and our father met at some Halloween event and one thing led to another.
"Our father is convinced that the dark lord has returned. If he were to discover the existence of a half breed..." Jason shook his head. "I can take care of myself but my sister...she needs you."

It was enough. At least...enough to save the tall, well built man. Before he knew what was happening he was lying outside in the coming dawn, alone.

218End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:09 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“And what makes you think I can keep anyone safe?” Darbok asked bitterly. “For the record, I already allowed the death of one half breed, and his mother soon followed.” 

Viola remained sat where she had slumped, watching Kandomere with a dark smile, though tears still rolled down her cheeks. “Now what will you hold over my head?” She sneered.

219End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:30 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"So you're not going to even try?" Jason asked in orcish, sounding more than a little heart broken by the thought. 

Kandomere was quick to exit before he made a mistake that destroyed them all. It wasn't hard to hear his roar fury. It shook the streets for five city blocks.

220End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:44 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“I didn’t say that.” Darbok replied thinly. “I’m just asking, what makes you think I can keep her safe, given my current track record?”

Viola curled up on the ground where Talon had been lay, sobbing when she felt the warmth that still lingered on the otherwise cold floor.

221End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:32 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Jason wouldn't get a chance to answer. The guards entered without knocking. The look on the largest of them, looking like he'd seen a ghost. "Sir, we found Talon."

Kandomere locked himself in his room. He would never be able to breathe. 
The world didn't understand how much they needed him. He would make them bow and call him master.

222End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:28 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Darbok’s mood instantly shifted when he heard the news, and saw the look on the guard’s face. “Where is he?!” He demanded.

“Kandomere?” Celia was tapping Hensley on the door. “Talk to me... what happened?”

223End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:38 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Hes here, boss." Another of the guards said as they brought a broken and bleeding man. Talon was a mere shadow of himself. 

"There's nothing to talk about." Kandomere snapped, seeming like a petulant child. "Leave me be."

224End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:03 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Darbok was quick to be the one to take Talon’s weight, despite his own injuries. He was helping the other man to the bed he had just vacated, saving the questions for the moment. 

“Are you sulking because her dreams weren’t about you?” Celia askednwith a jealous sneer.

225End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:13 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Darbok...where you been?" Talking wheezed, fighting to concentrate on his friend through the pain. "Viola...he's still got her..."

Kandomere sighed heavily. "You are ugly when you're jealous. Do you know that?" He growled.

226End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:23 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Easy now... who has her?” Darbok asked gently, though he already knew the answer. “And forget me, where have you been? The guys in the shop say you haven’t been around for months!”

“Yeah? Then I guess you must be jealous all the time then!” Celia spat childishly. Clearly, they were very much alike.

227End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:00 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"The psycho elf took us." Talon grunted, looking over his friend and his injuries. "Did he do this while you were escaping? He's used Viola's magick to keep her asleep. I hate the bastard..." 

"This isn't about you." Kandomere snapped. "Nevermind. Leave me. There's no use in involving you in my darkness."

228End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:12 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Darbok offered his friend a reassuring smile and patted his shoulder. “Don’t worry about me. I’ll have someone check you over, then we can talk about little bit, and... other things, alright?” 

“Too late, I’m already involved!” Celia growled, the door bursting open as though it had been kicked by someone much larger.

229End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:45 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Several times that day Talons heart would stop. If it weren't for his love for Viola he would have simply given up. Kandomere had poisoned him, the dark magic eating his veins and leaving him streaked with blackness. 
Jason had never seen anything like this. He'd only read about it in stories. He was working alongside the orc healers to save a man he didn't know in hopes it would be enough to convince Darbok to agree to protect his sister.

"Look at you, suddenly getting the idea that you are worthy to speak to me this way." Kandomere snorted, looking Celia up and down. "Where do you get off?"

230End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:37 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

That’s exactly what was happening. Talon was Darbok’s best friend, and pretty much the only human he had ever trusted. By helping him, Jason was indeed endearing himself and his sister to the orc leader. By the second day, Darbok was exhausted, having slept little through his worry for Talon, and this magical illness.

Celia narrowed her gaze, and Kandomere would find himself slammed to the wall, her small hands pressed hard against his chest. “Who are you, if not a pathetic fool pining over a girl you were supposed to kill? What’s the matter, don’t have it in you any more?” She sneered.

231End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:58 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Regina was very worried by the look of the orc leader when she arrived at his home the next morning. She had again brought with her the papers they needed to discuss, not knowing the deeper secret her brother had revealed.

"Why do you keep thinking I am not strong enough to kill the girl ? Let alone that it is my desire for her?" He snarled.

232End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:15 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Darbok was pacing the hallway outside Talon’s room, worry etched into every line of his face. It wasn’t just that he feared for his friend’s life, but if this was indeed Kandomere’s work, it was dangerous for everyone.

“How many times has she escaped from you now?” Celia mocked. “Eithe rkill her or take her, there is no other use for the snivelling brat. She’s is just as useless as her father!”

233End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:43 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Your men let me in without a fuss this time." Regina said as she found the orc leader in the hallway.

"Who do you think you are, woman?" Kandomere asked, his lips twitching ever so slightly. "If you are so angry why don't you punish me?"

234End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:52 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Then I guess I will have to beat them tonight, won’t I?” Darbok asked, though he smiled very slightly.

“It’s not a punishment if you enjoy it.” Celia retorted, a slender handing grabbing his private sand squeezing painfully hard. “Get her. Out of. Your system.” She warned, though there was the ghost of a smile on her lips.

235End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue May 01, 2018 6:45 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Regina tucked her red hair behind both ears, a faint blush making her freckles disappear. "Is my brother still here? I couldn't find him in the clinic today." Darbok's smile did something to her insides that she wasn't used to. She wasn't sure what to do with this feeling.

Kandomere grabbed Celia's face and hungrily kissed her. He had to. It wasn't Viola he needed to get out of his system. It was her Celia herself. He was in love with the dark haired woman and it was tearing him apart. 
He didn't believe in love. He couldn't afford to. All it ever did was lead to pain and betrayal.

236End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue May 01, 2018 8:59 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Darbok averted his eyes when he felt himself watching Regina for a moment too long. “Sorry, I stole him. I have a friend who is in serious trouble.”

Kandomere’s kiss caught Celia by surprise, and took her breath away just enough that she settled her hands against his lean waist to steady herself. Celia’s pulse raced in her ears, and not for a second did she think the powerful dark lord loved her; she was simply a means to him taking out his frustrations.

237End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue May 01, 2018 2:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"What's going on?" Regina asked. "Is there something I can do to help?" 

"Don't you have things to do?" The blue haired elf hissed against her lips.

238End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue May 01, 2018 3:10 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Darbok shook his head. “It’s magick stuff... you’re safer staying out of it.” He breathed. “And... we don’t know if it’s contagious yet.”

Celia grinned and slid her hands up the back of Kandomere’s shirt, raking her nails hard enough to draw a little blood. “Then stop me...” She breathed, before catching his lips in a bruising kiss.

239End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue May 01, 2018 7:08 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I've never heard magick being contagious. Is it that bad for my brother and your healers?" Regina asked, chewing on her lower lip.

"Why would I want to do that?" Kandomere asked her with a half smile, his rough thumb sliding over her cheek.

240End of Watch - Page 8 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue May 01, 2018 7:13 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“That’s part of their job description, not yours.” Darbok replied. “I can’t let you in there until they tell me he’s okay.”

Celia let her eyes flutter closed at the feel of that thumb brushing her cheek. “Because I disgust you.” She breathed, her bright eyes opening again to look up at Kandomere.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next