The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of Watch

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

1End of Watch - Page 2 Empty End of Watch Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:14 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

"I knew she would...one way or another... which is why I told you to wait at the hotel. I planned to handle things differently." Talon told her. 

Molly heard the voice and her stomach twisted. A part of her blamed the other woman for what happened to her baby. How could she not? She kept walking. Pretending not to hear Ivy.

31End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:04 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Is that a yes? I know it's nothing fancy but...I can't wait to call you my own anymore. Please? I promise I'll give you a fancy wedding later." Talon begged, lifting his head to look at her.

"You insulted me!" Molly said, her chest heaving. "You insulted my child and the decision I made to carry him. I'm not sorry I did it. I just regret that I wasn't strong enough for him!"

32End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:14 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“I don’t want fancy.” Viola breathed, throwing her arms around Talon and showering him with kisses that quickly turned from affectionate to almost desperate.

“I don’t for one second believe you were so naive that you thought you would come out of it unscathed.” Darbok replied, taking a step into the room. He knew she would have to back up if she was so angry she didn’t want to be close to him.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

33End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:26 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Talon deepened the kisses, pushing the food onto the floor and pulling her underneath him. "I want you." He breathed, his hands sliding down and pushing up get hospital gown.

Molly didn't like feeling of being helpless. She'd been in that position far too many times.
She stepped backward, keeping her arms crossed. "I don't know what I thought...not that it matters now..."

34End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:11 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola was just as needy, sliding her small hands under the back of his shirt, the tips of her fingers just barely sliding into the back of his jeans. She was desperate for him to wash away the memory of what Kandomere had done to her.

Darbok took several more steps until he was far enough in the room that he could close the door behind him. “That’s the problem. You didn’t think.” He told her firmly. He had been out of his mind with worry the moment he was informed that she had gone. That worry was now fading to anger. He loved her, and she had found it so easy to put him through this.

35End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:53 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Later Talon had that oddest feeling that something was wrong. This time was not like the last. Though she was desperate, she had also seemed timid and afraid. He wondered if the dark elf who was with her mother had done something more to her than what he knew.

Molly jumped hard when the door slammed, but held her ground. "I can take care of myself. I've been doing it since I was five, Darbok. You think that asshole elf and his friends are the first darkness I've faced. Hell, they aren't even the worst."

36End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:45 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola had buried her face against one of Talon’s powerful shoulders as he made love to her right there on the clean, but sterile, sheets of the hospital bed. She hated that Kandomere had managed to taint something that should have been so wonderful, he had broken her in a much crueller way than she had assumed he had been trying to. She loved Talon, and more than anything wanted to be his forever... but now she was terrified that she was too broken for him to fix.

Darbok didn’t interrupt Molly’s little outburst, he simply allowed her to say her piece, then scowled down at her, arms folded across his powerful chest. “And that’s it? You think you know everything because you survived until now? Everyone is a survivor... until they’re not.” He replied. “All it takes is that one moment when the darkness catches you off guard, and it’s all over!”

37End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:09 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

The next morning the priest came in, smiling warmly. Talon had dressed them both and was sat brushing Viola's hair, humming softly. 

"I can't believe you are angry. What right do you have to be mad at me?!" Molly asked him, her nose red.

38End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:22 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola had her eyes closed, the gentle feel of Talon taming her jaw length hair calming her a great deal. It would be a touching sight for the priest to have walked in on.

Darbok had continued to advance on Molly until they were pretty much backed up to the other side of the room by the dingy window. “Who says I need a right?” He asked, trapping her against the wall with his hands at either side of her head. “Or maybe you were so ready for a reason to run, you only heard what you wanted?” He breathed, nose to nose with her now.

39End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:38 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I must say I'm honored to marry such a loving couple." The priest said gently. "Are you certain this is what you want?" He asked, already knowing their answer.

"I told you I loved you. Why would I run from that?" Molly asked, glaring at him. "You don't know me, Darbok. Don't pretend you do."

40End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:57 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola’s eyes snapped open, and she offered the priest a gentle smile. “More than anything.” She breathed, reaching a hand to where Talon had been sat behind her to take hold of one of his.

“Such a strong statement, considering you don’t know me either.” Darbok countered, though didn’t allow Molly to escape the cage of his arms beside her.

41End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:58 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Soon enough the two were married and the priest was leaving, still smiling to himself. 
"I have a gift for you." Talon said, watching his wife with a wide grin. 

Molly sighed softly. "Then it appears you and I are at an impass, dear Darbok. Whatever shall we do?" She breathed.

42End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:05 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola’s periwinkle eyes lit up as she grinned up at her new husband. “What more could you possible give me?” She breathed.

“Molly, war is coming. A war that puts everyone in danger, but most of all brights like yourself.” Darbok breathed. “You saw the mess that elf at Talon’s wedding was in, is that the future you want for yourself? You want him to find you and do to you what he did to her?” He asked, his voice trembling with the emotion of those words.

43End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:41 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I bought us a house." Talon said. "It's outside of town." He held out a stack of pictures, showing her a farm house with a yard and a cat sleeping on the porch. "It's a fixer upper. And the cat comes with it. I hope you don't mind. He's lived there too long to leave now." 

Molly searched his eyes, her own watering. She'd never heard that amount of emotion from anyone. "I...I...I'm not used to anyone caring, Darbok. I've been on my own since I was little. It's an adjustment having to think that someone else might care what becomes of me. I...I'm sorry."

44End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:53 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola stared down at the photos, running a shaking finger over them before she looked back up at a man she still thought was far too beautiful to belong to her. “But what about your shop?” She breathed, wanting him to be just as happy as she was right then. The poor elf had no way to even begin to express just how happy it made her that he was giving her a new home that was all their own, not a place with constant reminders of Lillian. Viola didn’t even wait for Talon’s answer before she threw her arms around him and simply buried her face against his neck.

Darbok pulled one hand away from the wall, using it to tilt Molly’s chin up as he looked down into her eyes. “I should punish you for this, princess.” He breathed before planting a heated kiss on lips that only moments before were curled back in anger.

45End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:21 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Darbok is helping me move the shop to an outlying area. It will still be in the city just not so deeply rooted. The orcs have promised to help guard it in exchange for tattoos so...you know..." Talon chuckled. "This is going to be a wonderful life, I promise."

Molly wanted to beg him to punish her but knew better. Instead she returned the kiss with a desperate hunger of her own.

46End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:52 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola looked down at the picture again, smiling dreamily. “I could fill it with all sorts of animals.” She breathed, for a moment able to forget the things that had been done to her, and the people she had lost. “But you know...” suddenly she looked up at Talon with the old twinkle in her eyes. “It’s hardly appropriate to be the wife of an amazing tattoo artist... and be completely in free myself.” She told him with a playful shove against his chest.

Darbok’s arms circled around Molly, then he stood to his full height again, holding her against him with her feet dangling off the ground. “Don’t think I won’t still punish you...” he breathed against her ear, his voice filled with nothing but want for the small human in his arms.

47End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:39 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"All you have to do is get better and ask." Talon teased her, wrapping his arms around his wife. "I'd do anything for you. You know that, right?"

Again Molly woke up alone. She wondered if this was her punishment. She sighed deeply and got up, untangling the sheets from her legs. 
Her nose was broken and her eyes were both bruised and all from head butting Ivy. She got dressed and headed out toward the ice machine.

48End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:51 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“You’ve already done enough.” Viole breathed, reaching out and touching his cheek lightly. “The doc says I can leave today anyway, I just needed stitches and a transfusion, which is all done now.” She offered Talon a bright smile, doing her very best to make sure he didn’t worry about her too much.

At the check in desk Darbok had hold of the smaller orc, pulling him half way across the counter as he threatened him. “You think you can double cross me and I wouldn’t know?” He snarled. “You were going to call the order, until you saw me!”

49End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:03 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Are you sure there's nothing else?" Talon asked. There was a darkness hidden in her eyes. He saw it. It was deep but he could feel it. 

"I was not!" The much smaller orc howled. He clawed at the hands that held him tightly, trying hard to keep himself from being choked. "I would never! Boss, please?!"

50End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:17 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola simply smiled again, if she exposed her raw seams to him, it would only cause him to pull on the thread and unravel the life he was trying so hard to build for them. “I just can’t wait to get out of here and start shopping for things for our new home.” She assured him, leaning in to kiss him lightly, and hopefully prevent further questions.

“Then explain the room you keep locked.” Darbok growled. “I’ve seen it, it is full of surveilence equipment and links to the order.” He added, slamming the other orc’s face down on the desk, though he didn’t release him.

51End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:10 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I say we go home and make love in everyone to make sure the place is ours and then we buy stuff." He purred, sliding his hands along her waist to pull her close to him. 

"There's nothing in that room!" He wailed, trying to lie. "There's nothing at all!"

52End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:15 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola’s cheek flushed with colour slightly at the simply thought of what Talon suggested. “Make up for lost time, huh?” She teased, sliding her fingers along his arms, tracing the lines of the tattoos she knew lay under the thin fabric of his t shirt.

“And hey you feel the need to lock it?” Darbok asked, again slamming his face into the desk. “Do not lie to me, I have lost what little patience I had, dealing with fleas like you.”

53End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:10 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Exactly." Talon purred. "Plus we might want to work on starting a family." He told her, nibbling on her ear.

"The dark lord promised to give me power if I gave him the girl!" The orc wailed. "I called last night. He asked me to let him see. Her!"

54End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:30 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola’s eyes had fluttered closed as Talon’s teeth grazed her earlobe, which was a good thing, as the thought of a baby terrified her. “Down boy, a baby would get in the way of all the horses I’m going to raise.” She teased.

“And you believed him?” Darbok sneered. “Worthless piece of shit! He will never share power, not with anyone!” He growled, slamming the other orc again, though he left him slump onto the desk this time; he needed to wake Molly and get out of there.

55End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:35 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Horses?" Talon asked, looking at her like she'd lost her mind. "I was thinking maybe a few donkeys and a goat. Horses aren't my thing."

The magick feds were already there. Two sleek black cars were outside the tiny motel.
Kandomere had found Molly and was following her away from the ice machine. "Your face looks terrible, my dear. What happened?" He purred.
The voice hit Molly like a ton of bricks. She turned her head and moved to run, tossing the ice bucket over her shoulder at him.

56End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:51 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola’s face suddenly split into a grin and she started poking Talon in the ribs. “Aww, is the big muscle man scared of horses?” She teased.

It all seemed to happen in slow motion. Darbok heard the cars doors shut, and then the sound of a familiar voice. His head turned to the sound, though he felt like he was turning much slower than the action was unfolding. Then he heard the ice hit the ground and he was reaching for the door.

57End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:51 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Take that back!" Talon grabbed his wife, hauling her over his shoulder and playfully pretending to spank her. "I'm not putting up with that from a little bit like you!"

Kandomere was on Molly before she could get far, throwing her into the locked door across from her own. "You can't stay away from those orcs can you, whore?" He hissed, slamming her head first into the door frame. She managed a cry of pain as blood once again poured out of her nose. He did it again, just to see if she could remain on her feet. She surprised him by rearing back and catching him in the side with her elbow. It was not enough to allow for escape however.

58End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:10 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola shrieked with laughter, a wicked look in her eyes that Talon would be unaware of as she slid her cold hands into the back of his pants as payback.

Molly may not have been able to escape, but she had distracted Kandomere long enough for Darbok to shoot him through the shoulder. “Seems you like beating up little girls, huh, elf?” He sneered, his gun still levelled on the other man as Darbok continued to advance on him.

59End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:46 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Talon almost dropped her, squealing loudly. "All right you two, go home. The nurse said with a smile as she entered with papers that allowed them to leave.

Kandomere grit his teeth and snarled. He turned with Molly in front of him, holding her by the hair. He expected this fight to be like the one with her other orc lover. It would be over soon and end with the other man's death.

60End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:52 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“See, told you I’d be going home today!” Viola declared cheerfully, pulling her hands free and giving Talon a pat on the behind like she was patting a dog on the head. “Vi is always right.” She added.

Ruvik had been so concerned with keeping Molly safe that he refused to take bigger risks. Darbok was not that man. He knew that sometimes in order to save someone, they had to take a little pain first. “What’s the matter, elf? Not such hot shit without your harem of bodyguards?” He sneered.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next