The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thicker than Water

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 34]

1Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Thicker than Water Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:19 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Alex Chambers stood on the helicopter landing pad his fingers pressed to his forehead to block out the morning sun. He was dancing from one foot to the other, unable to hide his excitement.
"I see them!" He shouted back to his mother, who was standing near the entrance with a medical team. None of them knew what kind of shape their heroes would return to them in but Alex didn't seem to care. Already he was hopping up and down waving at the chopper as it drew closer. He cheered when Chris Redfield waved to him and repeated the action when Jill Valentine did the same. But as the helicopter touched down his smile began to fade. Not everyone he'd hoped to see was stepping out.
"What happened?" Rebecca Chambers soon came to stand beside her son, her lips set in a thin line as she looked from Chris to Jill. "Where is Parker?" She'd done her best to keep herself from saying this man's name first but she couldn't seem to help herself. "Where's Jessica?" She added, hoping this would make for a decent cover up.

451Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:37 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Alex refused to answer this. He didn't even look at Jill for what seemed like an eternity. "Superman is starting to get hungry." He murmured, thinking he could pull another escape the moment Jill had her back turned.

"I've never told my friends a lie." Rebecca said firmly. She slid her fingers under the pillow next to, hoping to find a gun...or maybe even a knife. "What's your point anyway? Did the truth ruin your image?"

452Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:42 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Superman was just grounded." Jill muttered as she carried Alex back into the restaurant.

"I was playing dead, I hardly thought about my image all that much." Wesker relied. "For a genius, it still amazes me that you thought I wouldn't find out about the boy though."

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

453Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"That's not what my dad said!" Alex argued, his temper having gone south as Jill's had. "My dad didn't say anything and you're not my boss." He informed her, now pointing to the ground. "Down. Now." He hissed.

"What boy?" Rebecca asked, hoping to play the innocent card just a little longer. As she tried to slide herself off the bed she was horrified to realize she wore little more than a silken nightgown. She hadn't worn one of those since before the events at the mansion.

454Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:48 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Well I'm the boss until your parents get back!" Jill shot back, setting Alex on his feet, though she kept tight hold of his hand.

Wesker could be heard chuckling, and also leaning forward in his seat slightly. "You let your hair grow. Just like I always wanted."

455Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:56 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Alex groaned, not having expected Jill to do that. "What if that bad man comes back and tries to hurt Chris and you're in here?" He shot back, now going for the scare tactic. It sometimes worked with his mother.

Rebecca's fingers went to her hair but she said nothing about it. She slipped further toward the edge of the bed and her feet touched the carpet. This was her house...the one she shared with Parker. The bastard had brought her home. "Get out." She snarled, going for her night stand drawer. She kept her combat knife in there. "Leave now and I won't kill you."

456Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:59 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"This particular bad man... Has more to fear from Chris, than Chris does from him." Jill replied. Though she was seemingly keeping a level head, everything inside her was screaming that she go and fight by Chris' side.

Wesker chuckled again. "Go ahead, try. I like it when you fight back." He purred. "Although... I would hate for Alex to come home and find his mother with her neck broken."

457Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:02 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Alex pouted openly. Even when Parker's mother came over to Jill and asked worriedly where her son and her daughter in law were. He tried several times to wiggle out of Jill's grasp, only to find his efforts were for naught.

"Don't you threaten me." Rebecca hissed, yanking open the drawer. She felt a small sense of relief as her fingers touched the old familiar handle. "I'm not afraid of you. You're not going to hurt me in my own house, you bastard."

458Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:07 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"They're helping Chris, the man I came here with, look for something." Jill told Parker's mother politely, even as she tried to keep a grip on Alex.

"You really think that will stop me?" Wesker was sitting beside Rebecca on her bed now, having moved without making a sound. "Alex isn't human... Where do you think he gets it from?" He purred, using a single finger to knock one of the straps of Rebecca silken nightgown off her shoulder, though he did nothing further. Yet.

459Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"But this is their anniversary party!" The elder woman protested, shaking her head. "They are supposed to be here." She was already reaching for her own phone, though she was having trouble dialing. "I will fix this."

Rebecca turned, yanking the knife through thin air that was supposed to be her former Captain's body. "Alex is not yours." She hissed. "My god your ego really has gotten bigger, hasn't it?" She added, her chest heaving as she fought to see in the inky darkness. He must have broken the nightlight she'd kept plugged in the corner.

460Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:15 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill sighed heavily, knowing that Alex was going to get his way. She was going to have to go after Chris and Parker. "Mrs Luciani, could you please look after your grandson for me? I'll go and find the happy couple for you."

"You really think anyone is dimwitted enough to believe the boy belongs to your euro trash, fake, husband?' Wesker sneered.

461Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:20 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Fine. Don't take me." Alex snapped, crossing his arms over his chest, even as his grandmother gathered him close and showered him with kisses. "See if I care!"

"Get what you came here for and leave, Wesker!" Rebecca shouted, stepping forward to slash the knife in front of her. "Parker is my husband and Alex is our son. That's all you need to know, Captain."

462Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:25 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Alex's words did wound Jill, as was evident in her sky coloured eyes as she looked down at the little boy. "Maybe having this baby won't be such a good thing..." She breathed, thinking herself awful mother material as she walked away.

Wesker let Rebecca slash at the air one more time, then pinned her beneath his lean frame upon the bed. "It would be so very easy to get what I wanted..." He purred. "But not yet... You were starting to lose the fear. I needed to remind you."

463Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:28 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"The bad man took her!" Alex shouted as he was dragged deeper into the waiting crowd of family. "Are you happy?!"

Rebecca laughed in Wesker's face. She knew it was going to cost her. "I am not afraid of you anymore." She told him firmly. "Parker is a real man. He showed me what a real man is like. You..." She laughed again, trying to shove him off of her. "You're weak and pathetic in comparison."

464Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:35 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill felt tears prick at her lashes as she stepped out into the parking lot once more. Alex blamed her for Rebecca's disappearance, that much was obvious. She already had her phone out, pressing the speed dial for Chris' number.

"A man so real you had pillows between you on the bed, until I out you in there?" Wesker sneered. "You think you are so strong... But I know I will have my son." Once he had said that, wesker took the knife from Rebecca's fingers and dragged it across her throat. It wasn't deep enough to kill her within seconds by severing the juggular, just enough that she would bleed out if she wasn't string enough to do something about it. A test, of sorts.

465Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:38 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Everything okay, babe?" Chris asked, his tone filled with worry. It wasn't hard to hear Parker shouting Rebecca's name in the back ground.

Somehow Rebecca kept her cool. She knew that any sudden motion could make matters that much worse. "Is that...all you've got?" She gasped to the darkness, hating that she could feel him still against her but could not see him.

466Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:42 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Where are you?" Jill asked, trying to keep her voice level. All the years she had watched Alex grow... This was the first time he had hurt her like this.

Wesker knew that Rebecca was trying to keep her cool, and could think of a rather simple way to make her pulse race, and send blood flowing to the wound without her even moving. "Far from it...' His hand reached down, pushing her knight gown up as his fingers pushed her panties aside. Fear, or arousal, they would both have the same effect.

467Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:24 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"we're at the car. " Chris told her. "why? Need us to come back? Hear anything?"

Rebecca threw back her head and screamed. She only realized this when she felt the warm blood sliding down her shoulders. Horribly she could still feel his fingers where she didn't want them. "you will not break me again." she gasped out.

468Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:41 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Wait there, I'm coming to help you look." Jill breathed, still trying to calm herself down.

"Too late, little rookie." Wesker purred, satisfied when he saw how much blood was flowing. "Save your son, or save yourself." He added. "I am a patient man." he pulled her way from her now, in the doorway with the blink of an eye.

469Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:05 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca managed wrap the nightgown around her neck, her fingers shaking. The blood would not stop even with this effort. It would buy her some time. She moved sluggishly out into the hallway, grasping for the wall switch. When the room was bathed in light she saw that Wesker had decimated their entire home. Though oddly enough, Alex's things had been left untouched.
She somehow managed to pull on one of Parker's shirts she found in the living room, cursing when she saw the tears that barely allowed her naked form covered. Then she stumbled out onto the lawn, wondering if this was how a zombie felt as she fell onto her neighbor's porch.
The next events happened in a blur. The elderly woman who lived next door was calling for the ambulance and she was handed the phone. She dialed her husband's number without much more thought.
"Parker..." She gurguled, tasting the blood as it bypassed her throat and began to fill in her mouth. "I...I need you." She'd never said this to him before. She hoped it was enough. The last thing she remembered was coming face to face with her neighbor's carpet.

470Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:11 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill and Chris went straight to the hospital, while Parker had gone speeding to his house. He hadn't even collected Alex from his mother, too worried by Rebecca's gurgling plea down the phone when she had called him. The destruction, and the blood, that he found in his home terrified the large man. There was so much blood infact, that he was able to follow the trail over to his neighbours house.
Jill was pacing frantically at the hospital. Rebecca hadn't arrived yet, but they had at least been told she was on her way.

471Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:44 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris blamed himself. He played the scene of his last meeting with Wesker over and over in his head. Saving his sister wasn't enough. He should have stayed and made sure the bastard was dead. Now so many others were continuing to suffer. He truly had no idea.
"Babe, you're going to make yourself sick." He said after a long moment, no longer able to stand her pacing. "Jill, sit down. There's nothing we can do."

The emergency department erupted the moment the ambulance pulled up. Things like this didn't happen in this small town. Most often car wrecks were the worst thing they'd ever seen. Attacks were not normal.
Parker was all but shoved to the side as his wife was rushed into the surgery ward. It probably wouldn't be hard for him to hear the shouts that the tiny woman was already all but dead.

472Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:40 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I should have stopped her!" Jill insisted, stopping pacing, but not sitting down. "I should have helped her, instead of her being out there alone!" As usual, Jill blamed herself for the misfortune that befell the ones she loved.

Parker felt like he was inside a giant bubble. He could hear everyone around him shouting, but it was muffled, he couldn't understand them. Why had this happened? They weren't bad people...

473Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:38 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris shook his head. "Wesker knows about Alex. You did the right thing by keeping him safe. Everything will be all right. Rebecca has survived this before." he patted the seat next to him. "sit down and let me hold you."

"dad!" Alex all but knocked his father over.
Parker's mother was right behind him. "we saw the house. The neighbor told us where to go." she explained.

474Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:55 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill slumped into the seat beside Chris with a heavy sigh before resting her head against his shoulder. "Chris... We're going to have to leave this town." She breathed. "If wesker knows about Alex, and tracked him here... We're going to have to get them somewhere safe."

Parker gathered Alex up and squeezed him tightly. "God kiddo... I'm so glad to see you." He breathed. For the longest time he simply held Alex, afraid something would happen to the little boy too.

475Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:01 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris shook his head. It was a sound decision at the moment, but later on he would deeply regret it. "No. We need to find Wesker and get to him first. Enough of this waiting around until he makes the move. We get him now before this goes any further. Then all of us, Rebecca and her family and mine...you and the baby...We'll be truly safe."

"What happened, Parker?" His mother asked in their native tongue, not yet knowing that Alex could understand every word. "How did she get hurt? How could she have made it to your home so quickly? What is going on here?"

476Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:11 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill wished she shared Chris' optimism. "Wesker won't be found... Until he wants to be." She breathed, a hand resting on her still flat belly.

"I wish I knew." Parker replied. "Alex was missing, and we were both out looking for him." He told her. "Rebecca was right there, and then... Her phone was ringing and everything went to shit!"

477Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:15 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"No. There's got to be something he wants or needs...Someone who knows...All we have to do is find that something or someone and get to them first." Chris said firmly. "There's got to be a connection. We've found them before..."

"That makes no sense." His mother said firmly. "Rebecca was with you. Your friends said that you were looking for something. Why? Why did you leave the party? Everything was fine inside. You were all safe!"
A growing horror was dawning on Alex as he stared at the door where he could sense his mother. His grandmother was right. They had all been safe inside and then he had screwed everything up. He'd just had to have those stupid cards...

478Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:22 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Clearly, Wesker wants Alex." Jill replied. "All the more reason to get him and Rebecca far away from this town!"

"Alex was missing!" Parker hissed. "And I think now you understand why we both had to search for him! Wat is the maniac who did this to Rebecca... Had gotten to Alex too!"

479Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:41 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"He doesn't know about Alex's blood. As I see it he just found out about him today." Chris argued. "We can hit him before he ever figures the rest of it out. Don't tell me he wants the kid just because it's his son. Wesker has never cared for anyone but himself."

"Why should you care?" His mother hissed, still speaking the words she was certain the boy couldn't understand. "He is not your son! He is the mistake that girl made when she was a child herself! None of this is your responsibility!"
Alex jerked as if the woman had shot him. If Parker hadn't tightened his grip on the boy, he would have fled.

480Thicker than Water - Page 16 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:46 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill sat up and got back to her feet. "Then let's go now." She declared. "He was right here Chris, close enough to touch!"

Parker tightened his grip on Alex, because his others words had wounded him too. "He is my son! He always will be!" He hissed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum