The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Means to an End

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 23]

1Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Means to an End Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:43 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Parker smiled at Chris slightly, patting him on the shoulder. "For what it's worth... I'm sorry too. I was so obsessed with finding Alex... I didn't stop to see the signs. I should have found out Jill was pregnant... Had I known that..." He paused and ran his fingers through his hair. "I do blame myself for what happened to her."

Chris never responded to this. As soon as they were inside the building he muttered something about needing to get Parker certified and left the other man to navigate the holding cells alone.
Jessica, it seemed, had been waiting all day and half the night for him. She visibly brightened when he was let into her cell. "Parker!" She gushed, leaping to her feet to throw her arms around him. "I knew you wouldn't let me down!"

301Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:40 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Do you smell it?" Chris breathed, closing his eyes as he lowered himself into the booth across from her. "I love breakfast. It's the best meal ever, no matter what time of day it is."

302Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:44 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Violet didn't tell Chris that all she could smell was a mixture of the rat poison they were using in the kitchen, and the body odour from the man sitting behind them. "I don't understand why people love food so much, it's no wonder people get fat." She remarked, her memories of eating cookies and drinking milk with Alex having made her rather bitter.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

303Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:48 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"That's why you work out afterwards." Chris told her with a smile, that he soon turned on the waitress. The woman nearly melted into a puddle right where she stood.
Chris ordered them a mass of food which the woman was quick to run off to get for him. That done he turned his attention back to Violet. "So...want to tell me where you're from?"

304Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:53 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

For a reason she didn't yet understand, Violet took an instant dislike to the waitress who was flirting with the man she would soon discover to be her father. "No." Violet told him bluntly, though she was still glaring at the waitress. "Does Jill know you look at other women like that?"

305Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:03 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"She knows I like free coffee." Chris chuckled. "What do you mean like that anyway? I was just looking at her."

Parker would find that fate was a twisted bitch. Upon waking from a coma he would meet his doctor, a mousy haired tiny woman with an impish smile. A wife who no longer knew her husband.
"You're looking better today." Rebecca said cheerfully, resting her stethescope against his chest. "I thought you were never going to wake up."

306Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:09 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Violet snorted at this and rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Your precious Jill is never waking up anyway." Unfortunately, Wesker had given Violet one personality trait that hadn't come naturally; finding buttons to push.

"Rebecca?" Parker wheezed, his hands feeling far too heavy as her reached one up to rest it against hers where it held the stethoscope to his chest.

307Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:17 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris couldn't hide the hurt look he had when he looked at Violet. "Sorry." He whispered, suddenly interested in his coffee cup. "I shouldn't have asked so many questions."

"That's doctor Chambers to you, Mr. Luciani." Rebecca said as she lifted her head to look into his eyes. "Your mother went down to the cafeteria for something to drink. She'll be right back."

308Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:21 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

The waitress returned, and Violet was gripping the edge of the table so hard, her knuckles were pure white. She didn't want to b this way. The monster inside her was making her say these things, act this way. Hadn't she always told Alex she was jealous that he had not one, but two families?

"No, not Chambers...' Parker murmured, trying to remain conscious. "Luciani... You are my wife!" He insisted.

309Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:39 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I was going to have a daughter once." Chris whispered, poking at his pancakes. He was too upset to eat them now. The thought that he'd lost Jill all over again was eating away at his insides. "I was so sure we were having a girl. I was going to name her Katy and call her Kitydid for fun. I had it all planned out. She was going to look like Jill and have the Redfield spirit. Unfortunately...it wasn't to be."

Rebecca laughed softly, resting a hand on his forehead. "Not that I'm not flattered, but I don't think I'm your type." She told him, not even remembering the night they had shared so recently.
In the hallway, a man in a dark suit was smiling. It was so easy to make others miserable. He almost wished he could do it more often.

310Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:48 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"What happened?" Violet breathed, not sure she really wanted to hear the answer. "Is Jill beautiful? I'll bet she is... I'll bet your daughter would have been just like a princess..." She added with a gental smile.

"No, you are exactly my type!" Parker insisted, again grabbing for Rebecca's hand. "Please... You have to remember! We have a son, his name is Alex... He needs his mother!" He added, not aware that Alex's school was no longer even open.

311Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:24 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Violet's tone surprised him and once again Chris found himself looking into her eyes. They were so blue, like the pools he'd seen in lakes of Montana. He offered the young girl a warm smile and nodded. "Oh yeah, Jill is gorgeous. Everything about her is beautiful. I don't think I could name just one thing. I imagined my little girl would look just like her." He pulled out his wallet and laid out a picture of Jill, his smile proud. "She's perfect isn't she?"

Rebecca pulled away, his fingers barely managing to brush her wrist. "I think you need to be sedated again." She said softly. "You're not sounding well..."

312Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:20 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Violet's eyes were filled with horror as they dated up from the photograph to look at Chris. "That can't be Jill..." She breathed. "That... That's the woman I saw Wesker hurting!" She blurted, not stopping to remember that she wasn't supposed to speak that name out loud. No one knew she had anything at all to do with him.
Before Chris could react to this however, one of the older waitresses came by, smiling warmly at them. "My, your daughter looks just like you!" She gushed. "She sure has her daddy's eyes!"

"No! I am perfectly well!" Parker insisted. "My mother! You said she was here? She will tell you that we are married!"

313Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:07 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris glanced from the waitress to Violet several times before settling on the little girl. He couldn't find the words. His mouth couldn't form them any more than his brain could. He wasn't sure what in the hell the dark bile was form that was rising in his throat.

"Parker!" His mother burst into the room as if on cue. She instantly covered his face with kisses. "Oh my boy, I was so sure you were gone."

314Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:33 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Violet raised a questioning brow at the waitress, though didn't correct her. It was almost... Nice, to think that she did have a father like Chris.

"Mother, please!" Parker was struggling to keep his gaze on Rebecca. "Tell her she's my wife! Tell Rebecca we have a son!"

315Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:06 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

All at once Chris was smiling. His thoughts ran along the same lines. Even if it wasn't true, it was nice to think that he did have a daughter. He certainly wouldn't mind one like Violet either. "I guess she's just blessed." He teased, winking at the young girl sitting across from him.

His mother's face went hard as stone, even as she smiled. "Oh no." She laughed, though the sound was not as warm as she hoped. "Heaven help us all if you had a wife, much less a child!"
"There now, Mr. Luciani." Rebecca said gently, placing a hand on his forehead. She leaned over him to check something on the monitor behind him. The device was just barely visible from the collar of her shirt. The middle piece was now glowing a violent red. "You just rest. You'll wake later on and feel so much better. You'll see."

316Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:25 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Violet couldn't help the gri. That captured her lips as she giggled quietly. So this was what Alex had been tall,ing about when he said he missed his family... She finally understood.
The waitress smiled again and nodded. "She certainly is, I can see her breaking g a few hearts when she's older!" She laughed.

Parker was struggling again, his mother's reaction disturbing him. The moment he saw the device beneath Rebecca's shirt, that was it. He looked like a crazy kind of pervert, reaching out, trying to rip the young woman's shirt open.

317Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:23 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Just like her old man." Chris chuckled, then shook his head. "No. She'll be lucky if I ever let her outside again." Again he winked at Violet.

"Whoa there, tiger." The man in the suit was there in a flash, his fingers catching Parker's wrist just as the other man touched Rebecca's device. "That's my fiancee you're messing with."

318Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:28 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Violet smirked slightly at this comment and turned her attention to the rather large milkshake Chris had ordered for her. Though a claim to never let her outside again would have been enough to drive any girl crazy, it made Violet understand just how much normal girls took for granted.
The waitress laughed again and nodded. "I doubt it's her getting out you'll have to worry about. I can see them climbing through her window at night." She teased, offering Chris a good natured smile before returning to her work.

"Fiancée?"
Arker gasped, a heartbroken look taking hold of his face. "No! She's already married to me! It happened! We haven son, his name is Alex!" He insistedm struggling all over again.

319Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:18 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"So...you know Wesker then?" Chris asked her the moment the waitress was far enough away. "And you were there when he brought Jill in?"

"Alex?" Rebecca asked softly, a memory sparking in her mind. The suited man was quick to grab her shoulders and steer her out of the room.
Parker's mother was quick to take Rebecca's place. "I'm so sorry, child. But...you must understand..."

320Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:23 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Violet nodded her head ever so slightly, though her expression was hidden behind a veil of dark hair as she stared down into her shake, poking at the ice cream in it with her straw. "He said she was evil... That I should stay away from her."

"No! And if you were truly my mother you would know that!" Parker snarledm taking at the tubes and wires that were attached to his body.

321Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:28 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Do you remember Wesker before Jill came?" Chris asked, his stomach doing somersaults. He had to know. He was certain he already did but he had to know for sure.

"PArker, stop!" His mother cried, trying to keep his hands away from the tubes and wires that were still needed. "You don't understand! I had to lie! That sad eyed girl has brought nothing but suffering to our family. Look at you! Look at what you have suffered because of her!"

322Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:40 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Violet looked up at Chris and frowned slightly, though only because she was genuinely trying to recall past memories of Wesker. "I... Uhm... No. I remember him teaching me things, like how to read, how to fight. Then... One day Jill came in, and he grew very angry." She frowned a little more. Violet was looking at Chris, but staring right through him as she seemed to relive the memory. "She was always like a mindless drone, but this time... I think he was angry that she had tried to speak to me, or maybe because she had interrupted my lesson... I don't know." She sighed quietly and looked back down into her milkshake. "After that... He sent me away to some school to wait for his son to enroll there."

Parker's honey brown eyes were filled with betrayal as they looked up at his mother. "You remember?! A d you let them tell me I was crazy?!" He hissed. "I dot care what you think, you had no right keeping me from my own wife!"

323Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:52 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Oh god." Chris stomach churned. Parker was going to kill him. "Alex. You knew that Alex." He breathed, no longer able to even eat his food. "And...Violet...you're my...you really are my..." Before she could react to him he was surging to his feet and pulling the girl into his arms, hugging her tightly. "You're mine. You're mine."

"Parker!" His mother barked, slapping at his hands. "That man tried to kill you! Do you not see that? That little girl is not worth your life! She deserves her fate. You do not!"

324Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:57 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Violet struggled at first. Everything Wesker had infused in her telling her this was wrong, that she was not deserving of a father, but that soon melted away. The little girl shook slightly, and simply breathed in the man who proclaimed to be her father. How could this be? She didn't believe in coincidence, but of all the people in the world to find her... It was her own Aunt?

"She is deserving of more than my life!" Parker roared, trying to sit up now. "By keeping me from her, you are condemning her to be a prisoner in her own mind, to never even know her own son! Oh god..." Parker gasped suddenly. "Alex! I have to bring Alex home!"

325Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:10 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris held his daughter tightly, afraid that if he let go she would disappear. "It's a good thing Wesker is dead." He laughed softly, pressing a kiss to her temple. "Otherwise I would have to find him just to laugh in his face."

"That's...not possible either." His mother breathed, sure this would lead to another blow up. "The school is...gone. The boy...he is gone too."

326Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:13 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

This time violet managed to struggle free. "What makes you think he is dead?" She asked thinly. "He took Miss Sophie, right before Alex betrayed me."

"Gone... How...?" Parker asked thinly. "A school full of children does not simply 'disappear'!"

327Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:27 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"We took him out in Africa." Chris said firmly, sure he was right about this. "He is long gone. No one has to worry about him any more."

"The school was set up for that man...Alex's true father. When things were finished elsewhere he came back to get him. I...I presumed you already knew this. But it's shut down. They are in the demolition process now."

328Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:31 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You're wrong!" Violet shouted right there in the middle of the diner. "He isn't dead! He's still out there... And probably has Alex by now!"

"Theb I'll have to find Alex alone..." Parker wheezed, struggling to stand now. "I won't abandon him."

329Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"No. He's dead." Chris said firmly. "He'll never hurt you or your mother again."

"No. Alex was told you are dead. This is your chance to make a clear break. Just...let them go." Parker's mother pressed.

330Means to an End - Page 11 Empty Re: Means to an End Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:52 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"M-mother?" Violet stammered. She hadn't made the connection when Chris showed her Jill's photograph, as Wesker had always made certain Jill wore a mask at all times.

"I don't care what he was told! I won't let that little boy think yet someone else has given up on him!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum