The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Means to an End

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 23]

1Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Means to an End Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:43 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Parker smiled at Chris slightly, patting him on the shoulder. "For what it's worth... I'm sorry too. I was so obsessed with finding Alex... I didn't stop to see the signs. I should have found out Jill was pregnant... Had I known that..." He paused and ran his fingers through his hair. "I do blame myself for what happened to her."

Chris never responded to this. As soon as they were inside the building he muttered something about needing to get Parker certified and left the other man to navigate the holding cells alone.
Jessica, it seemed, had been waiting all day and half the night for him. She visibly brightened when he was let into her cell. "Parker!" She gushed, leaping to her feet to throw her arms around him. "I knew you wouldn't let me down!"

61Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:52 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris sat gasping for breath as Sheva took care of the last of the lickers. He had no idea that this was to be the easier part of what lay ahead. He'd become firmly aware that this was certainly hiding something nasty. He couldn't wait.

Excella was quick to mutter a set of instructions and a give him a clearance card. She instructed him to meet up with the chief of security and left him to find the other man on his own while she ran off, gleefully rubbing her hands together.

62Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:28 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill could hear the gunshots in the vicinity. She wanted to run to Chris, to help him take every single monster down. Even if she had her will back, how could she aid him, when she was now the very thing they had fought against?
"You do know I am going to kill him." Wesker remarked as he replaced the mask that Jill wore. She had been struggling against the serum, and he did like to see the defiance in her eyes when it happened.

Parker looked down at the card, then rose to his feet. He didn't know how far this card would get him, but for now he was going to play along. He spent the better part of an hour trying to navigate the massive building, looking for this chief that Excella had mentioned.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

63Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:58 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris didn't know he was being watched. He was now standing at the entrance to where he would find Excella, Wesker, and Jill. He was patting Sheva on the shoulder as they again tried to catch their breath. "Well..." He gasped out. "Are we...having fun...yet?"

"Are you lost?" The very one Parker had come here hoping to find was now right in front of him. Rebecca Chambers looked as she always had, her hair pulled back from her face save a few whisps that refused to obey the order. She still wore a pair of tight fighting jeans and a pink t-shirt, covered by a frumpy lab coat that looked like it had been slept in. More often than not, it had. "You've been wandering this hall for an hour now and you're not getting anywhere. Can I help?"

64Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:02 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Sheva laughed slightly and shook her head. "When we get through this, you owe me a drink!" She told Chris, patting him on the back. "It scares me to think this is just another day for you!"

Parker stared wide eyed at Rebecca, glancing around to check if they were being watched. Why else would she act like she didn't know him? For a moment he couldn't speak, and then decided it was probably best to play along, until they were truly alone. "I'm new here, can you tell?" He asked sheepishly.

65Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:11 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"We're into the second day and it's still not the worst thing I've ever seen." Chris teased, for a moment forgetting he was trying to get himself killed. "My fi...partner took me to an Opera once. That was worse."

Rebecca offered him a warm smile as she nodded her head. "Ms. Gionne seems to send the ones she doesn't think will cut it to this floor. But don't worry, I think you're smarter than she gave you credit for. Captain Riggins is in the mess hall right now. He'll set you straight."

66Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:22 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Sheva smiled slightly at the thought of Chris at the Opera. "Did it make her happy to attend those sorts of things?" She asked, curious about Chris' missing partner.

"And you are...?" Parker asked, extending his hand to Rebecca. "It would be nice to say I know at least one persons name before I meet my boss."

67Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:25 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Not a bit. We were just curious." Chris couldn't help but smile. "We lasted a whole fifteen minutes before we started laughing. It was another five before they kicked us out for telling the actors to speak slower."

"Rebecca Gionne." The tiny woman told him. "And yes, the woman you met is my sister. I just don't like to associate with her if I don't have to." She added with a laugh. She kept hold of his hand as she began pulling him down the hall. "Don't let her get to you and whatever you do, don't sleep with her."

68Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:29 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Sheva laughed again and nodded her head. "She sounds like a wonderful... Partner." Of course she knew Chris was more than simply 'partners' with Jill, she just didn't say so. It was obvious by the way he spoke of her.

Parker was so utterly dumbfounded by what he had just heard, that there was nothing stopping the tiny woman from pulling him along. "How is she your sister?!" He spluttered.

69Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:34 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Yeah, she was." Chris whispered, holding his gun up as he prepared to kick the door open in front of them. "Last chance to head home." He told her, not realizing that this was the absolute truth.

"Same father." Rebecca shrugged, confused by this for a moment. "Not that it matters or anything. So...you know my name. Now what's yours?"

70Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:37 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"And let you have all the fun? Not on your life!" Sheva declared, checking her own weapon before nodding at Chris to indicate she was ready. Of course, neither of them would be ready for what was on the other side of that door.

"Parker Luciani." Parker replied. "But excuse me for saying so... You don't sound like you are from around here."

71Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:43 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris nearly dropped his gun at the sight of Wesker at the top of the stone steps. He now understood why he hadn't died yet. Fate was still wanting to laugh in his face.

"I was adopted out." Rebecca explained, shrugging her shoulders. "I lived in America for a good portion of my life. Went to Harvard and all that good stuff. However, you do sound like you're from around here. Are you local?"

72Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:45 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Chris! Snap out of it!" Sheva was shaking her partner as the blond man approached them. She didn't know who he was, but he certainly wasn't here to aid them.
"Long time no see, Chris." Wesker purred as he moved closer.

"You could say that." Parker replied. "I married an American woman... I haven't been back here in some time."

73Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:48 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Can't say I've missed you." Chris hissed, finally heeding Sheva and raising his gun to Wesker's chest. "What kind of freak show are you running this time around?"

Rebecca frowned at this. "Excella won't like to hear that you're married. She says that kind of stuff is pointless. She usually doesn't hire people who are."

74Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:56 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Freak show?" Wesker asked, beckoning the figure behind him step out.
Jill didn't give Chris and Sheva chance to question anything. She was attacking them at Wesker's command.

Parker laughed sadly. "I told her I wasn't married. I really needed this job."

75Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:58 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Enough of the games!" Chris roared once the cloaked figure had again landed beside Wesker. "I've had enough of your bullshit, Wesker! You're not going to win this!"

Rebecca nodded. "I can respect that." She told him, letting go of his hand now as if he had told her he had a disease. "Captain Riggins is the big guy with the black hair over there. Just tell him your name. I'm sure he already knows."

76Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:03 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Games? I thought you would be happier at this little family reunion." Wesker purred. He pulled back the hood of the cloaked figure, enjoying the look on Chris' face when his lost lover's face was revealed.

"What about you? Where do you work?" Parker asked desperately, knowing he had his work cut out for him if he was going to rescue Rebecca.

77Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:14 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris' gun fell that time. It nearly left his fingers altogether. He could barely breathe. "Jill...It's me." He whispered. "It's me...Chris..."

"Through there." Rebecca said again, gesturing towards the mess hall doors. "It was nice to meet you, Mr. Luciani. Enjoy working at Tricell." That said she turned to leave him, humming to herself as she always did when she felt that was getting overwhelmed.

78Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:20 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill's response was to attack all over again. It was a cycle she couldn't break. She wanted Chris to stop her... And yet couldn't keep herself from hurting him.

Parker watched Rebecca until she was out of sight, then entered the mess hall with a heavy heart. He hoped Chris was doing better than he was.

79Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:28 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris found himself in an impossible position, squaring off against not only Wesker but the woman he loved. That was never supposed to happen. "I'll get you for this." He promised Wesker.

The Captain looked up at Parker and instantly frowned. "Where have you been?" He barked hatefully. "I've been waiting here for over an hour. "I don't put up with that shit!"

80Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:33 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"There you go again with your promises." Wesker replied, in his usually over confident manner. "I am through playing with you. This time, you will die."
"No!" Jill was fighting to serum again, which caused Wesker to crank the dosage all the way up. It would kill her if it was allowed to continue, but then... She had served her purpose.

"I am sorry, sir. I got lost, one of the scientists showed me where you were." Parker admitted truthfully. "It won't happen again, sir."

81Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:40 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris wasn't sure what had happened from that point forward. The next thing he knew he was shouting at Sheva about a strange device he'd seen on Jill's chest. Wesker was gone again but he didn't care. He had to save Jill.

"You didn't talk to any of them, did you?" Riggins asked. "That little mousy one is half crazy I think. The lot of them are pretty useless. But..if they didn't work, neither would we."

82Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:45 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

JIlls body was screaming in response to the drug being pumped into it. All she could do was fight, all the while wishing Chris would simply shoot her. It had gone on too long. So much had been stolen from her, so much... That she feared she could never be with Chris again anyway.

"She said she was Ms. Gionni's sister. The one who directed me." Parker confirmed. "I didn't speak to her much beyond seeking directions, sir."

83Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:23 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris was kneeling over Jill, shouting at her to remember him as his fingers tightened around the device. "Come on, babe. Don't let go...We're almost there..."

"See that you don't speak to her again. Ms. Excella has been really strange about her since she arrived. You can't get in hot water any fast than talking to that little one."

84Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:26 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Sheva was watching with baited breath, not sure what was going on.
Jill meanwhile was trying to thrash wildly, her body twisting anyway it could in order to compete its primary objective; kill Chris Redfield.

That was certainly not something Parker wanted to hear. "Arrived? How long has she been here?"

85Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:15 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris grunted as again Jill broke free and kicked him in the face. He was on his knees, spitting blood on the stone as Sheva ran after Jill to get her still for another try.

"I want to say somewhere around four months?" Riggins said, frowning over his answer. "Maybe a bit longer but no more than six months."

86Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:20 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Chris! I've got her, shoot the damnn thing!" Sheva shouted as she stood behind Jill, holding onto her arms.

Parker was resisting the urge to nod. That sounded about right. "You don't think she cute, in a vulnerable sort of way, sir?"

87Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:28 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris again dove at Jill, recognizing that his body was about to give out on him. He opted to use his fingers instead of his gun and was again pulling at the device. "There was a day when you wouldn't have kicked my ass for touching you here." He breathed in her ear, hoping to reach her on another level.

"Compared to her big breasted sister?" Riggins snorted, handing Parker a map of the levels he'd been assigned to. "No. That poor thing is nothing but a broken doll. Nobody wants something like that."

88Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:34 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill's struggled eased slightly, her sky coloured eyes looking up into Chris'. "Chris..." She breathed his name, and then the struggling returned. Jill kicked both Chris and Sheva to the ground, though before she could do any more harm the blonde woman was grabbing her head, crying out in pain.

"Excella... She certainly is beautiful."armed relied, merely at an attempt to fit in. "I'll bet she has a rich boyfriend somewhere, doesn't she?"

89Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:48 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris was on her in an instant, this time holding her hands above her head as Sheva took a turn at it. In a moment they were again lying on the floor, gasping for air. "I won't...give up!" He shouted to Jill. "I won't...lose you...again!"

"I don't know if I'd call him a boyfriend but she's got a sugar daddy." Riggins chuckled. "But don't worry, if you're on the fourth level that either means she's going to use you or fuck you. Either way, you'll get time with her." The Captain got to his feet and shook his head at his own thoughts. "Come on. I'll show you where security is set up."

90Means to an End - Page 3 Empty Re: Means to an End Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:53 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill was moving away from them both at an inhuman speed when she suddenly stopped, shaking her head as though there was an argument going on inside it. That was when she pulled her guns out, firing at both Chris and Sheva. The device on her chest was throwing off sparks now, proof that Chris was at least doing something right.

Parker smiled slightly, though he wasn't sure either option appealed to him. It was as he thought of Excella's revealing dress that Jessica suddenly sprang into his thoughts. That bothered him somewhat and he tried to shake the image of her away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum