The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thicker than Water

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 34]

1Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Thicker than Water Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:19 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Alex Chambers stood on the helicopter landing pad his fingers pressed to his forehead to block out the morning sun. He was dancing from one foot to the other, unable to hide his excitement.
"I see them!" He shouted back to his mother, who was standing near the entrance with a medical team. None of them knew what kind of shape their heroes would return to them in but Alex didn't seem to care. Already he was hopping up and down waving at the chopper as it drew closer. He cheered when Chris Redfield waved to him and repeated the action when Jill Valentine did the same. But as the helicopter touched down his smile began to fade. Not everyone he'd hoped to see was stepping out.
"What happened?" Rebecca Chambers soon came to stand beside her son, her lips set in a thin line as she looked from Chris to Jill. "Where is Parker?" She'd done her best to keep herself from saying this man's name first but she couldn't seem to help herself. "Where's Jessica?" She added, hoping this would make for a decent cover up.

841Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:59 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Sophie nodded ever so slightly, turning to bend over the car as if there was something that needed to be inspected. There was no way around this. She was probably going to die that night.

842Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:50 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Violet waited until wesker was almost upon them, even letting him tap soophie on the shoulder, as though she hadn't already seen him. The moment that happened, the car tore out of the parking lot. "Alex... Miss Sophie is going to be okay... Isn't she?" The dark haired girl breathed, just barely able to see over the top of the wheel as she worked the pedals.

Wesker couldn't believe that this woman had managed to fool him. "Alex was in that car too, wasn't he?!" He demanded once he and Sophie were left alone.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

843Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:28 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I don't think so." Alex admitted, seeing no reason to lie to her. "We've both seen Wesker in action. I think you know better than I do what will become of her."

Sophie nodded her head, squaring her shoulders in preparation for whatever it was that this man planned to do to her. "I told you I would make sure they were safe."

844Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:50 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Violet slammed oin the brakes, suddenly uncertain about what to do. "I can't do it." She breathes, though her fingers still gripped the wheel. "I can't let him hurt her for me!"

"And you think y giving two children your car.., that makes them safe?" Wesker sneered.

845Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:24 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Then what do we do?" Alex asked her, silently feeling the same way. "I've heard about how Wesker really is. And you know better than I do. What good will we be against him?"

"You're the one who told me that Violet could adapt to anything." Sophie shot back. "Are you now trying to tell me that your statement wasn't exactly true?"

846Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:52 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Right now... No good." Violet confirmed. "I'm too small, he knew that, that's why he wanted rid of me before I matured!" She shouted, thumping her fists down against the wheel.

"I am saying she could get my son killed!" Wesker growled. "He was stolen from me once before, and now I could finally give him the life he deserves, you interfere!"

847Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:30 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Then get going!" Alex said firmly. "Miss Sophie is sacrificing herself for us. I think we'd let her down if we went back."

"And what kind of life would that be, Mr. Wesker? The one you gave your daughter? Treating her like a well trained dog?!" Sophie hissed back.

848Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:46 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Violet out her foot down as far as she could reach and the car squealed away once again. The young girl didn't say much on the drive to the hospital. Even when the car stopped, she simply stared ahead of her. "He won't stop looking for you, you know that, right?" She asked finally.

"No. A well trained dog would never betray the mission I gave it." Wesker replied. "Violet was never meant to be my daughter. She is far too much her mother's offspring, which in itself is a sickening sin."

849Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:34 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I don't understand why he wants me." Alex muttered, a dark expression falling over his face. "He's never showed any interest before. He's had plenty of chances."

"What a terrible thing to say!" Sophie growled. "It's no wonder she hates you. Now go back to whatever you were doing before and leave them alone."

850Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:49 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"He didn't know about you until a few years ago." Violet informed Alex. "He built that school for you, you know. I was just happy he cared enough to fill the library with good books."

Wesker's smile was ice cold as he watched Sophie. "If anything, she should hate me for experimenting on her mother. For plotting the soon to be demise of her father... And for infecting her with the kind of darkness a mere human like yourself cannot imagine. That girl... Makes Typhoid Mary seem like the carrier of the common cold."

851Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:40 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Alex couldn't help but glance through the back window at the ever disappearing Wesker. "But why?" He whispered. "I know Grandpa Spencer said we were the same and yet one of a kind but...To build a school...It doesn't make any sense."

"What the hell are you?" Sophie demanded, her heart dropping into the pit of her stomach.

852Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:43 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"He saw your blog." Violet commented, for a moment seeming for too mature for her years. "He saw how much you loved your school. He thought if he could replicate that... You would feel safe when he came to take you away."

Wesker smiled and slowly removed his glasses to reveal his glowing eyes. "Your new keeper." He purred, upon her in an instant, restraining her with just one arm as he radioed for a chopper to come and extract him and his cargo.

853Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:13 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"But why would he care if I feel safe?" Alex asked, turning back around and staring at the road ahead of them. "He hates my mother. He tried to kill her. I should think he'd want to do the same to me."

Sophie fought like a wild cat, howling loudly. She caught sight of Ms. Medigsmith watching them from the doorway. It wasn't lost on her that the elder woman didn't even try to help her.

854Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:18 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You are his legacy." Ciolet relied, echoed what wesker had told Sophie. "Despite his flaws... It must be nice to have someone care that much about you..."

Wesker nodded to the headmistress, a silent gesture that she had performed her duties and their arrangement was over. He didn't seem to care that Sophie's nails has raked his cheek, as the flesh healed almost instantly.

855Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:38 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"It was nice to have Parker and my mom care about me." Alex admitted. "It was nice to have a family. You think maybe that's why he's so mean? Because he doesn't have one?"

Sophie got a good kick into Wesker's shin, proving the a librarian was the last thing this young woman was. Her nails raked his cheek for the second time and she cursed the headmistress, promising to kill her until she was dead.

856Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:43 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Am I mean?" Violet asked, the look in her sapphire eyes making it quite clear she was afraid to hear the answer to that.

Wesker slapped Sophie hard enough to bruise, the chopper now coming into view. "Perhaps I should make you my new super soldier, considering I lost two of them!"

857Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:06 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Not at all." Alex told her, resting a hand on her knee. "Besides, you're not like him. You have family. You have me." He offered her a smile to prove to her he really meant it.

Sophie's vision swam and for a moment she was still. "I'm...not...soldier." She slurred, feeling as if she were going to puke. "Bar...I tend...bar."

858Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:09 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Sophie knew Alex meant well, but the returning smile she offered him in way reached all the way to her eyes. "You have two families fighting for you." She breathed, pursing her lips together before she turned away and pushed the drivers door open to hop out onto the street.

"Used to." Wesker corrected. "Just like my last project 'used to' be human." He sneered, hitting Sophie again, this time hard enough to knock her ur for the duration of the flight.

859Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:13 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Alex felt rather lost. He didn't follow Violet. He wasn't sure where she was going or what she was doing. He simply sat where he was and stared at the dash board.

Sophie knew nothing but darkness for several hours. When she finally stirred, she missed the dark. It was the only thing keeping her from the massive headache that was now creeping into her.

860Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:20 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Violet was feeling lost too, not something she was used to. Since the moment she could remember she had been trained to 'handle' anything. So why was it she missed a family she had never even known? The dark haired girl sat on the small wall that overlooked the harbour far below the road they had stopped on. The dreamer in her wondered if she hadn't been a freak... If some nice, normal, family would have adopted her after her parents died.

Sophie would find herself in a rather lavish looking bedroom. Though she was suffering a headache, her own clothing had been removed and replaced with an expensive looking silk nightgown. She had then been placed into the massive bed, the door to the bedroom locked securely. Clearly, wesker was trying a different route than he had with Jill.

861Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:27 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"My dad would love you just like he does me." Alex told her seating himself on the wall beside her. "We should go and find him and my mom." He added. "We will be safer there than anywhere else."

Sophie was not used to silk nightgowns. It was more her style to wear t-shirts and what not to bed. She looked down at the material and frowned. "Oh good grief. It would figure I'd dream something like this."

862Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:30 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Violet shook her head, still staring down at the water. "I can't... They can't trust me, anymore than I could trust them. I told you Alex, there's something wrong with me."

Wesker loathed women who wore oversized t shirts as bed attire. He thought it crass and so very unfeminine, something he would no doubt take great pleasure in telling Sophie at some point. "My, my, the princess is awake at last." Wesker voice remarked from a speaker in the corner of the room.

863Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:38 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"There is something wrong with me too." Alex admitted. "My mother used to take my blood and give it to people who were infected by the t-virus."

"Princess?" Sophie snorted at this very idea. She was already taking off the night gown and tossing it aside, proving again that Wesker's librarian assessment of her had been very far off. He'd probably already seen the tattoos littered over her slender form. She was anything but prim and refined.

864Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:44 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"What did it do?" Violet asked, finally turning her head to look at her best friend. "My blood... Makes monsters." She told him, her voice wavering slightly. That would be the ultimate irony; Jill's blood had made her immune to the T virus, and Wesker has experimented on her offspring to make her the walking hotbed of infection.

Wesker could be heard laughing slightly. There was a long pause however, making it clear he was leering at Sophie. "Fine, leave it off. But there are no more clothes in that room."

865Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:49 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Alex slid an arm around her shoulders and held her close to him, pressing a kiss to her temple. He'd seen Parker do that to his mother many times. It seemed to help. "Don't think about it. We're too old to let people take things from us. No one will ever take anything from us again."

Sophie crossed her arms under her generous breasts and scowled at the corner where the voice had come from. "Don't think you're disgusting me. I've had men worse than you leering at me. You're rather tame and...exceptionally stupid!"

866Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:55 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

It would have helped Violet, had it been something she was used to. "I'm three years old." she whispered as her head rested against Alex's shoulder.

Wesker didn't replied this time. A colourless gas was silently seeping into the room. It wouldn't knock Sophie out, but it would slowly rob her of the use of her limbs. He had given her nice surroundings, but wesker still liked to put the fear in his pets. He would show Sophie what kind of monster he could be... If he chose. Only two women had ever been immune to whatever charm he had... And they were the two he had forced himself on.

867Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:58 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"What?" Alex pulled away from her, looking at her as if she'd told him she was really a wolf in a sheep's outfit. "Are you serious?"

It took Sophie several minutes to feel the effects of the gas. She was turned her back on the speaker and returned to the bed. Sitting on the edge she began to feel a little light headed. It was then that her legs lost their feeling. She poked at them a moment or two until her arms gave out as well. "Wow, wouldn't other perverts love to get their hands on..." Before she could finish, even her mouth gave out on her.

868Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:05 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Violet couldn't look up at Alex. This was the reaction she had been afraid of. The dark haired girl was staring down into her lap where she toyed with her fingers. "I told you... Wesker experimented on me."

Wesker's cruel laughter could be heard close by, proving that he had now entered the room. "Not so brash now, are you?" He purred, leaning over Sophie she she could see directly into his snake like eyes.

869Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:39 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Oh." Alex seemed a bit disappointed by this. He wasn't sure why. "It's okay, Violet. I'm not mad or anything. I just...I don't know what to do with this."

Sophie was sure that whatever was about to happen might very well be far worse than death. She wasn't sure why a small part of her heart beat faster at the very idea.

870Thicker than Water - Page 29 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:50 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Violet was heartbroken by Alex's response. She had thought he would understand... But she had seen the way he had looked at her when he found out she hadn't been exaggerating about being a monster. "Go back to your family, Alex." the dark haired girl told the only friend she had ever had, her tone both cold and unfeeling. "This was a mistake." She added as she hopped off the wall.

Wesker closed his eyes and smiled, able to hear Sophie's heartbeat. "I wonder... Does it race from excitement... Or fear?" He urged, his fingers slowly tracing up one of her smooth thighs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum