The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alpha Team

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

1Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Alpha Team Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:00 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

It was a little after midnight, a time most of the building was in darkness. But several shots were ringing out in the basement level. 
“Take. That. You. Son. Of. A. Bitch.” Jill was hissing as she fired her weapon at a distant target with a picture of Wesker’s face taped to it. It had been several weeks now since Chris had aided in her escape from Africa. Several weeks of tests and evaluations to prove she was coping just fine. Of course, masking trauma was all par for the course when you were a Raccoon City survivor. What pissed her off the most, was knowing she would never get to make Wesker suffer like he had her. That’s why she was here, rather than at home, sleeping. Sleeping meant the nightmares returned. Here she would. Urn herself out until she simply collapsed from exhaustion.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

121Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:23 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill shook her head and turned to look around the room. “You’re my priority, Sherry. You think either Redfield would forgive me if something happened?” She added, smiling as she turned back to the younger woman and extended a hand to her. “Or Leon, for that matter?”

122Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:04 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I made him a promise!" Sherry said firmly. "We don't leave a man behind!" She forced herself to stand, screaming when she found herself being pulled from a heavy piece of metal. 

Rebecca handed the tracker to Wesker, showing him Carlos' location and then Jill's. She had no idea she was helping to send a Nemesis to her own son's location.

123Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:13 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“We’re not... leaving.” Jill grunted as she took most of Sherry’s slight weight to help her pull off the wicked looking metal. “But we also don’t know what happened. Need to regroup, find...” She turned her head slightly, surprised to find she knew exactly where Carlos was.

“Wonderful. Time for some old friends to reacquaint.” Wesker purred, well aware that even when he had had control of her, Jill still had nightmares about the Nemesis.

124Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:04 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You go. I'll look for Jake." Sherry said, gasping in pain. "Hurry. I'll catch up with you." 

"Let's pick that one." Rebecca purred, pointing to the screen. "He's really beautiful don't you think?"

125Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:08 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill hesitated. “Sherry, we don’t know what caused all this. It isn’t safe to send you there alone!” She insisted, though knew the argument was already over.

“Beautiful?” Wesker asked in amusement. “He’s a giant scab.” He teased.

126Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:06 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Before she could argue further the floor collapsed beneath the two women. Sherry felt her body hit hard concrete and a layer of furry flooring landed on top of her. She was able to whisper Jake's name one last time before she reached for Jill and lost her.

Leon again tried for Claire and couldn't get her on the line. He'd been trying for several weeks just to update her with no luck. He supposed that it served him right. She deserved a much better man than him. Perhaps by now she'd found him.

127Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:14 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill groaned rather loudly herself. It had been quite some time since she last felt much of anything. This was a reminder that as altered as her DNA was, she was still mostly human. “Carlos?” She tried her radio again, as the dust was making it hard to see anything until it settled. “Sherry? Jake?” She tried calling for the other two people, but was quickly alerted to the sudden pain in her shoulder. There was a sizeable piece of glass sticking out of it.

Several weeks wasn’t even how long it had taken Claire to even try and let go; it was much longer. Leon may not have seen it, but he had been causing her much pain for years now. When Rebecca gave her word that Steve was still alive... it was something she couldn’t ignore.

128Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:18 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Sherry was dragging an unresponsive Jake toward where she heard her name. The only thing hard about it was the dead weight and her own small size. She'd finally begun to make headway with him when the first heavy rumblings began. And then there was the horrifying sound she hadn't heard since she was a child. A monster calling out her name in the darkness. It was enough to freeze her where she stood.
Jill would hear the same sounds except it wasn't Sherry's name she heard but her own.

129Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:13 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill had been digging through the rubble, somehow feeling Carlos was on the other side. No matter how things had turned cool between them; he was her friend and partner. That was when she heard it. Faint at first, as though it was just an auditory memory. Then it came again. Like Sherry, Jill froze. She could do it, not again.

Jake suddenly jolted awake, instantly on the offensive thinking he had only been out for a few seconds.

130Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:15 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Things were moving. Heavy iron posts were tumbling aside. Once again names were called as building materials were thrown in all directions. Then the creature was standing in the center of the room, looking from one woman to the other.

Sherry lost her hold on Jake as he jerked awake, not that she could have held him anyway. She was still frozen in place. Her memory of her biological father keeping her from so much as being able to speak.

131Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:39 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jake didn’t have the fear. He was quick to pull Rebecca behind him, sizing up the creature.

Jill was glancing past the Nemesis, her need to protect the younger woman overriding her fear. For now. “Hey! You think I don’t remember how to fuck you up?”

132Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:25 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

The creature turned on Jill, cocking it's head to the side. In two steps it's arms were around Jill's neck and lifting her off the ground. It looked her over for several long moments and snarled. Then the Nemesis shook her as if she were a toy it was trying to break. 
It was then that Sherry seemed to wake up.
"You stop that!" She howled, intending to rush forward. Her midsection slammed hard into Jake's arm. He wasn't about to let her get around him.

Rebecca turned on the monitors to watch the Nemesis at work only to have her heart drop into her stomach. She could barely touch her ear piece and speak her lover's name. This was a true disaster.

133Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:32 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Kid, get her out of here!” Jill gasped, her eyes rolling back slightly as she fight the thick fingers around her throat.
Jake knew the elder woman was unlikely to survive this, but he didn’t really care. Getting Sherry out of there was all he cared about.

“What do mean Jake is there?!” Wesker demanded, already dropping what he was doing to come charging back to the control room.

134Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:51 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I won't!" Sherry shouted. "She wouldn't do that to me! I told you. We don't leave people behind." That said she shot around him, already taking several shots. 
The Nemesis threw Jill at her, the two women slamming into the wall on the other side of Jake.

Rebecca motioned to the screen. "74 is there. But he's only half the problem. The Vickers one is on the ground level."

135Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:57 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill shook herself off and rebounded quicker than she would have if Wesker hadn’t been experimenting on her. “Sherry, get out of here. I got this.” She growled. “Get back to Chris, he needs you.” She added, firing into several shots at the creature that was advancing on Jake now.

“That boy takes after you.” Wesker muttered. “We can’t change it now, the creatures have their orders. All we can do is hope he is smart enough to get out of their way.”

136Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:32 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Sherry grabbed for a piece of concrete and threw it at the monster's face. It hit square in the forehead and for a short moment he was stunned. "Chris needs you." She corrected. "Jake come on!" It was her turn to shout at him. 

"I'm going." Rebecca wasn't going to accept that. She'd been working on the Vickers Nemesis for years. She'd been intending to have him finish off all of Wesker's remaining problems. 
It seemed perfect to start with Jill. She still blamed her from Africa. And to be honest she didn't totally believe he didn't have an obsession with her.

137Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:38 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Fucking hell Sherry! Did you have to adopt the Redfield stubbornness too?” Jill growled, prying the monsters fingers free once Sherry had stunned it momentarily.
“Come on, super girl, looks like she’s got this.” Jake hissed, swearing he could feel rumbling footsteps from somewhere else entirely.

Rebecca wouldn’t get far. Wesker caught he wrist as she tried to pass him by. “And what do you plan to do? You think it will call you mother or something just as idiotic?”

138Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:58 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Sherry ignored him, running to help Jill once she'd landed. "Chris taught me well." She laughed. "Here...ive got you. Did I ever tell you Chris would tell me stories about you when you were out on a job? He'd call you the brave princess." She said, beginning to painc when the monster stirred again. "I'd rather fucking deal with spiders..." she hissed.

"No. But I was hoping OUR son might." Rebecca snapped, her bright blue eyes blazing as she glared up at Wesker. "What the hell are you getting at?"

139Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:07 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Yeah right... Red spent more time calling me reckless and stupid than praising me.” Jill chuckled, rubbing as her slender throat. “If he saw the shot I pulled in RC before it blew...his head would explode.”

“That thing you created, it was made for war!” Wesker barked. “You think I want to watch it end you?!” He hissed. “I trained Jake well, he can handle this.”

140Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Or right now with the... Thing waking up...he'd kill us!" Sherry laughed, linking her fingers with Jills. 
The Nemesis was on his feet now. He turned his head towards Jill once again. A soft whisper escaped the beast, sounding something like daughter. A second later a whip like tentacle shot out of his arm and speared itself into Jills hip. 

"That's my son!" Rebecca shouted back. "I didn't know. I can't let it hurt him. I won't lose him. I can fix this." She promised fervently.

141Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill grunted in agony, the pain searing and intense, though she still shoved Sherry hard in Jake’s direction. The pain was making her thoughts hazy; did she really hear the creature speak?
Jake was quick to scoop Sherry up this time, leaving no room for argument. The distant rumbling was getting worse, and he wasn’t putting Sherry in further danger, no matter how capable she was.

“You can’t fix it if it kills you first!” Wesker insisted, slamming Rebecca’s back against the wall and trapping her there with his palms either side of her head. He was looking down into her face, knowing how hard this course of action would be for her. “You think I don’t want to save him? But if saving him costs me you, that isn’t a price I am willing to pay!”

142Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:01 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

The next tentacle would make a grab for Jake's ankle, jerking him to the ground and yanking him across the broken terrain. This was not from the monster who was now stomping toward Jill and swinging a piece of rebar at her shoulder. 

Rebecca had the wind knocked out of her. She stared up into Wesker's eyes, for a moment not seeing the monster there. 
It was so rare to hear him say these things and yet...
Slowly she nodded, a single tear running down her cheek.

143Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:42 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill barely missed being crushed under the force of the incoming attack. She rolled aside, leaving a trail of blood from her previous injury behind. Even if she did somehow escape this, it would be extremely easy to track her.
Jake let out a string of colourful obscenities as he hit the ground, though still cling to Sherry, ensuring she landed on top of him, rather than trapped beneath his weight. The moment he got his breath back he looked around, seeing whatever attacked couldn’t possibly be what was now attacking Jill.

Wesker wiped the tear away and tilted Rebecca’s chin up, kissing her gently. “We didn’t raise a weak, helpless child. He will be safe.” He assured her.

144Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:53 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

The Nemesis turned on heel and swung at Jill again. "Daughter." This time the word was louder and angrier. The rebar missed her by no more than an inch. 
The other Nemesis was larger and more focused. It was intent on Jake. It pulled a gun from it's back and opened fire. 

Rebecca went back to the lab long enough to take care of Chris' sickness. He was talking to her about his night with Jill and for a moment she felt guilty. He was about to expirence a week of bliss with "Jill" in Bali. 
"He asked her to marry him." She told Wesker when she got back to their apartment. She lowered herself into his lap and set down her coffee. "They're going to spend a week in a tropical place after the honeymoon. Jessica is such a shit."

145Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:03 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill had had no choice but to throw herself flat against the rubble to avoid the attack. She groaned and look down at the hand pressed to the wound in her hip; the blood wasn’t stopping. Her vision was a little dark at the edges now, but she knew she had heard it that time. Daughter.
“Shit...” Jake saw the weapon and rolled Sherry beneath him. He took only a second to sore his own weapon behind him without looking. Several shots did hit the larger creature, but a stray bullet slammed into Jill’s leg. It really wasn’t a good day for the enhanced soldier.

Wesker couldn’t help his grin when he heard this. “My, she’s good.” He mused. “Perhaps I should have sent her in much sooner. I admit, I did have my doubts when she failed to ruin that partnership on the Zenobia.” He was stroking Rebecca’s hair as he paused, knowing how hard this was for her. “This was the plan, remember. Divided they are worthless.”

146Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:25 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

The two Nemesis turned as one and stomped in Jake's direction. Sherry ran for Jill, making the mistake of running too close to the smaller one. This earned her a heavy arm under the chin. She hit the ground hard, gasping for breath.
"Jill!" Leon Kennedy was running in their direction, a shotgun was on his shoulder. "Sherry!"

Rebecca nodded, watching the screen. "I know. I just... there's things I'd rather be doing than worrying about them. Blue umbrella has suddenly began popping up. That worries me." She confessed. 
Not to mention she was she a little jealous. Even Jessica could get married, even if it was to fool a man. But Rebecca Chambers...ahe snorted at herself, embarrassed that the thought had crossed her mind. She could be so petty sometimes.

147Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:50 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill sat herself up. Still pressing a hand to the wound in her hip rather than the one in her leg. “Leon?! Hey Sherry out of here!” She shouted.

“They are no worry to us.” Wesker assured Rebecca gently. “They are too concerned with outward appearances. Let them play both the hero and villain with the public, we will be ready to crush them when they are done.” He was quiet for a moment, then suddenly stopped stroking her hair. “When you said Chris and Jessica were going somewhere tropical... you sounded jealous. Is that what you want? A vacation?” He was so close, just hadn’t quite hit the mark.

148Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:25 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Leon fired a shot as the smaller Nemesis turned back toward Jill. The bullets hit the creature in the back until it fell to it's knees and then finally on its face. 
The larger of the two didn't seem impressed. He turned, a tentacle swiping at Jake as another bullet hit him. He heft his own weapon up and once again opened fire on the group.

Rebecca made a face. "Remember the last time we went to the beach?" She laughed. "You picked up your son by the ankle all because you were trying to show off?" She shook her head. "Not like Jake saw anything wrong with that."

149Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:19 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Shit...” Jill reached for one of the grenades that should have been on her belt, only for her fingers to come up against nothing but the woven material. A quick glanced down assured her they had indeed been knocked free either in the initial blast, or the ensuing fight. All she had were fish bangs. It would need to be enough. “Cover your eyes!” She shouted, before setting one loose.

“Show off? Me?” Wesker asked, pretending to be quite hurt. “Who would i possibly need to impress? I already had you...” he teased, kissing her temple lightly.

150Alpha Team - Page 5 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:19 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Sherry managed to yank Jake off his feet and dragged him backward. Her body shook from the effort she no longer possessed. But she wasn't giving up. Jake was no longer just a mission to her. 
Leon ran in Jills direction the moment he had the chance. He slid into her and grabbed her around the waist as a large tentacle whipped overhead. "We need to go." He hissed in her ear. 

Rebecca hated Jessica. More so since she found herself in charge of planning the wedding. It was everything she'd dreamed of and that night while her lover schemed his next move against the world, she hid from it feeling as if she were lost and alone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum