The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alpha Team

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

1Alpha Team - Page 10 Empty Alpha Team Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:00 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

It was a little after midnight, a time most of the building was in darkness. But several shots were ringing out in the basement level. 
“Take. That. You. Son. Of. A. Bitch.” Jill was hissing as she fired her weapon at a distant target with a picture of Wesker’s face taped to it. It had been several weeks now since Chris had aided in her escape from Africa. Several weeks of tests and evaluations to prove she was coping just fine. Of course, masking trauma was all par for the course when you were a Raccoon City survivor. What pissed her off the most, was knowing she would never get to make Wesker suffer like he had her. That’s why she was here, rather than at home, sleeping. Sleeping meant the nightmares returned. Here she would. Urn herself out until she simply collapsed from exhaustion.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

271Alpha Team - Page 10 Empty Re: Alpha Team Thu May 27, 2021 3:36 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Sweet little Rebecca did what I never could; she broke Jill.” Wesker purred.

“You didn’t need to hit him so hard.” A calm voice remarked somewhere in the room. “Miranda just wanted him out of the way.” A black veiled woman peered down cautiously at the unconscious form of Leon Kennedy lying on her workbench.

Billy still lingered several feet away. “Jill? As in... Valentine?” He asked incredulously. “I thought you said She and Redfield never went anywhere alone? Why would she come here, of all places?” He was slowly beginning to pace. “Carlos though... he isn’t always at her side, I’ve watched him leave their home, sometimes for entire days at a time.”

272Alpha Team - Page 10 Empty Re: Alpha Team Thu May 27, 2021 4:42 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris was nodding harder now, his eyes filled with murder. "And...how would you know this?" He snarled, his hands shaking. "Is that where she keeps going?" He stopped asking questions, his fevered memories returning. Rebecca had drugged him. Her whispers of apologies strange and yet not enough. Not ever. 

"You hit him." Came a high pitched giggle. "I only did what you told me to." The little doll danced around the room, clearly pleased with herself. "Can we keep him? I'll call him daddy if you want." She cackled. 

"He comes to the lab to meet with Wesker. I've seen him but I didn't know what they were talking about. Becca does. She...Billy...she's still out there. Fuck. I have to call Jake and let him know I'm ok. Did you know he's married? He's nothing like Wesker. I made sure of it." Her voice caught in her throat. "He knows about you. He grew up knowing you...I'm so sorry...Im such an idiot...I was trying to keep him safe...god..." Rebecca buried her face in her knees and sobbed openly for the first time in years. Suddenly, she couldn't stop.

273Alpha Team - Page 10 Empty Re: Alpha Team Thu May 27, 2021 5:06 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Wesker watched the realisation hit Chris. It was delicious. “That’s right. She’s mine, always was. You think my shooting her all those years ago was a violent reaction? If I wanted her dead, it would have been a headshot, you know that.”

Donna leaned over Leon, almost tenderly pushing aside some of the hair that had fallen into his eyes. “He escaped the castle... this one is special.” She breathed. “No man escapes her...”

Billy was in front of Rebecca now, a rough hand settling gently on the top of her head. “You were just a kid...” He breathed. “It was my fault... always me.” It was a guilt he had lived with for a long time now.

274Alpha Team - Page 10 Empty Re: Alpha Team Thu May 27, 2021 6:23 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris kept shaking his head. "Are you saying it was you?" His voice was broken, barely above a whisper. Wesker had finally done it. The proud and egotistical Chris Redfield was finally and truly cracking. All it would take was one final push to break him completely. "Forget it...where is Jill now? I...I can still fix this..." 

"Oh goodie!" Angie was trembling with her joy as she ran back to Leon and held out his dog tags and wallet. "He can stay with us. He can be my daddy. We can keep him forever!" She said, enunciating the last word in her high pitched tone.

Rebecca shoved his hand away but didn't stop sobbing. "Leave me alone." She whispered, her body shaking violently. "You don't know me...I did what I had to."

275Alpha Team - Page 10 Empty Re: Alpha Team Thu May 27, 2021 6:55 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Fix what? Jill is everything you swore to destroy now; she IS Mother Miranda.” Wesker replied. “You think she would want anything to do with you, that isn’t solely focused on your misery, boy?”

Donna was smiling, thankful for Angie’s excitement. “Why did he come though... I wonder what is inside this beautiful head...” She breathed, tucking a yellow flower into the front of Leon’s shirt.

“No, you’re right, I don’t know you.” Billy agreed, though didn’t back off. “I wish I did..: I wish I had.” He added. “But if you’re right... If Wesker has that idiot Carlos reporting to him... we have a problem; he will have all of Miranda’s research.”

276Alpha Team - Page 10 Empty Re: Alpha Team Fri May 28, 2021 10:47 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Where is she?!" Chris howled, his voice filled with anguish. He didn't care about Miranda or the mission anymore. He just wanted to clear things up with Jill. "Does she...she has Ruby, doesn't she?" The shame once again returned to him of what he'd done to Jessica and his voice again died down. 

Leon opened his eyes, hating that feeling of not knowing where he was. He looked around the strange bedroom, wondering if Chris' men had had him brought here when he'd passed out in the wooded area outside the castle. 
He noticed his wounds were patched and he wasn't in pain. "Chris?" He called, swinging his legs over the side of the bed and sitting up. "Hello?"

"Correction. I have all the research." Rebecca sniffed. "Carlos may be reporting to him but I've been the one maintaining the files. Wesker is going to find out very soon that he has nothing. I've taken everything he had." She didn't know why she was confessing this to him. For all she knew he could be under Wesker's control.

277Alpha Team - Page 10 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat May 29, 2021 7:29 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Wesker simply turned away this time. As delightful as this was, it wasn’t the mission. “Could you choose just one to save?” He called back over his shoulder.

“Finally!” Claire was in the doorway grinning at Leon, her sapphire eyes filled with genuine pleasure upon seeing him. “I thought you would never wake up!”

Billy was finally grinning without malice. “You always were one step ahead of everyone else, weren’t you?” He teased. “I need to keep you safe. Once he finds out what you did...”

278Alpha Team - Page 10 Empty Re: Alpha Team Mon May 31, 2021 8:40 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Claire?" Leon lifted his head to look at his wife, giving her a strange smile. "What's going on? You're not supposed to be here. What about the baby?" His smile faded. Now a worried look as he got to his feet and moved to her, kissing her lovingly. "Are you ok?" 

"Hello?" A familiar, similar voice echoed in the factory.
Rebecca was staring at Billy, her stomach filled with butterflies at his words. But the moment she heard her own voice she shook her head and shoved to her feet. "Keep her busy. She can't see me..." She ran to him and pressed her lips to his. Their kiss was the same. It left her feeling like nothing had ever happened. She still loved him. 
Becca rounded the corner to find the tall man with the strange steel eyes alone in a room of metal expirements. It was exactly what she'd seen on her map. "Heisenberg?" She asked. "You have something I need."

279Alpha Team - Page 10 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:55 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire smiled up at Leon, then simply tapped a finger to the tip of his nose. “You know I can’t leave you to be hero all the time.” She remarked cheerfully.

“I’m sure I do, kid.” Billy snorted, patting down his pockets for a cigar he knew he had there somewhere. “Doesn’t mean I’m giving it to you.”

280Alpha Team - Page 10 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:39 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Leon laughed, yanking her into his arms and kissing her wildly. "You're the real hero. We all know that." He purred. "You're carrying our baby girl. What's more heroic than that?" He added, dancing around with her. 

Becca frowned. It was clear she didn't have her original's quick wit. She was on a mission and it was as far as she had planned it. "There are pieces of an expirement. The doll said you had the other. The legs? I need them. Please?" She asked, handing him the crushed cigar from the floor.

281Alpha Team - Page 10 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:02 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“What makes you so sure it’s a girl?” Claire asked as she pulled Leon’s face back down to her own to shower further kisses on him. “It could be... some mutant creature.” She giggled.

Billy took the cigar, though dusted it off with a scowl as though she had tainted it somehow. “Talking to dolls? Ain’t you a bit old for that?” He snorted.

282Alpha Team - Page 10 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:57 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Come on now." Leon laughed. "Can such a wonderful...sexy... amazing... beautiful..." He paused, placing a kiss on her skin with each word. "Guy like me...ever have a monster...baby?" He roared the last part, sweeping her up into his arms and dancing around with her. 

Becca scowled. "Listen...I have a laundry list of things to do..." The little clone had several differences from her creator. It was a wonder Wesker hadn't noticed. 
Her eyes had red flecks in them that were hard to ignore. Right now they were glowing as she grew frustrated with the grizzly man. "Look, this place is a dump and I don't feel like searching it. Just give me the legs. I need them. Now."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum