The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alpha Team

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

1Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Alpha Team Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:00 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

It was a little after midnight, a time most of the building was in darkness. But several shots were ringing out in the basement level. 
“Take. That. You. Son. Of. A. Bitch.” Jill was hissing as she fired her weapon at a distant target with a picture of Wesker’s face taped to it. It had been several weeks now since Chris had aided in her escape from Africa. Several weeks of tests and evaluations to prove she was coping just fine. Of course, masking trauma was all par for the course when you were a Raccoon City survivor. What pissed her off the most, was knowing she would never get to make Wesker suffer like he had her. That’s why she was here, rather than at home, sleeping. Sleeping meant the nightmares returned. Here she would. Urn herself out until she simply collapsed from exhaustion.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

211Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed May 12, 2021 9:09 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire grinned and lifted a hand to gently stroke her fingers through his soft hair. @we don’t rush headlong into everything...” She breathed, calmed somewhat just by the feel of his weight lying beside her. “How long did I have to chase you for before you finally gave in to the Redfield charm?” She teased.

“What? Why?” Wesker demanded, not entirely confident Becca was ready to be out there interacting with people. “Is the food here but satisfactory?” Now, if she was telling him she was in her way to terminate Claire, that was something else entirely.

212Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat May 15, 2021 12:27 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"An hour. Maybe...no. You had me from the minute you pointed a gun at me in class and called me weak." Leon pulled her on top of him and patted her thighs. "Ada was never anything more than a woman I felt I had wronged. You...are my world. So is..." He lifted his head ever so slightly and kissed her so far flat belly. "She."

Becca paused, Wesker's tone surprising her. "The food is fine." She said simply. "Would you rather I caught the bus?" Uncertainly she held out the keys, feeling as if she were missing something. "But you know...it's not a very fast getaway..." She added thoughtfully.

213Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat May 15, 2021 12:55 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire shook her head and quickly pressed her fingers over Leon’s lips. “We said we wouldn’t get excited yet.” She breathed, a haunted sadness in her sapphire eyes. No one, not even Chris, knew how long Claire and Leon had been trying for this small miracle of their own... or how many times they had been overjoyed, only for it to be snatched away weeks later. “Not until...” She sighed softly, resting her own hand over her belly and sadly thinking how it would feel for this tiny spark to get the chance to grow into something more.

Wesker frowned. “The bus? Really?” He mocked. “That’s how you want to do this?”

214Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat May 15, 2021 3:36 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Leon smiled. "Aren't you the one who's always preaching about hope?" He asked, sitting up, with her in his lap. "If we give up we'll be miserable. What's the fun in that?" He asked. "Speaking of fun...when are you going to tell your brother you married the man he hates the most?" He teased, kissing her on the neck. 

Becca sat in the passenger seat of Wesker's car, more than an hour after Claire had said she would meet with her. The other woman never showed. 
"I'm not surprised." She muttered. "I can't trust anyone anymore." She added with a sigh.

215Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat May 15, 2021 3:52 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire grinned and pulled Leon’s shirt up over his head before tossing it over her shoulder. “You’re right... I really should tell both of you that Wesker is really still alive and I married him on a beach in Mauritius.” She teased.

Wesker was grinning as he watched people come and go from the small diner. “Are you really so surprised?” He asked coolly. “Despite the world thinking them heroes... the Redfield’s only ever serve their own needs.”

216Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat May 15, 2021 5:40 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Leon worried over Claire's joke as he helped to finish loading his gear into a plane. He wouldn't put it past Wesker to so something like that. He also wouldn't put it past Claire not to tell her brother until he was knee deep in his own messes. She had to know he was going to say something to him. If Wesker was alive that was something that needed to be checked on. 

Later that night Becca was curled on the couch, a laptop in her lap. Unlike the real Rebecca, who hated them, she was eating apples while she did her research. She'd found a message from a strange man named Hiesnburg. It told of a woman who had stolen a baby.

217Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat May 15, 2021 7:04 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire was never at ease when Leon was away on a mission. She knew how many things could go wrong. This time was different though... this time she worried that something would happen to her, or more specifically their baby, while he was gone. He had spoken of hope... it it was hard to remain hopeful after so many failures.

Since they had returned from the meeting with Claire that never happened, Wesker, had been more preoccupied than usual. He was muttering to himself as he flipped through research, and what appeared to be ultrasounds of an unnamed woman.

218Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat May 15, 2021 9:14 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Hearing him muttering, Becca peered over the couch. Her blue eyes glittering with curiosity. She practically had to stand to see what he was looking at. 
"Strong heart beat." She commented, climbing over when she couldn't see everything. "Fast...it's a boy. Nice...he's...by the femur...three months. Good for whoever she is." She said with a soft laugh. "She's made it past the rejection point..." She kissed Wesker's neck before taking another bite of her apple. "When are we going to try for another baby?" She teased gently, hoping to get him to relax a bit.

219Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat May 15, 2021 9:25 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“You can tell all that so quickly?” Wesker asked, surprised that this Rebecca was indeed just as brilliant as the woman she was copied from. He purposefully avoided the question of a baby if their own. That would come once he had this project perfected.

220Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat May 15, 2021 9:52 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Becca smiled down at her lover and nodded. "I'm a doctor after all." She purred, nibbling on his ear. "What's so exciting about this bean anyway?" She asked though she was already closing the computer and settling herself in his lap. Instead of letting him answer she began to kiss him deeply.

Chris woke up face down in the snow, his crew dead and Leon missing. He'd gone up against a woman the size of a tyrant and a man that controlled werewolves. It became a cluster fuck and fast. Claire was going to kill him.

221Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat May 15, 2021 10:34 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Wesker didn’t even attempt to answer; he didn’t want her to know just yet anyway. His cool fingers slid under her unicorn t shirt and danced along her spine, it was easy to feel the difference in this body and the original Rebecca; Becca didn’t feel like she would break under his touch.

“This isn’t your fight.” A woman was stood several feet away, a black dress that hugged her generous curves reaching all the way down to the snow covered ground. “Go home. Your wife will be missing you.” Her face was concealed by an ornate mask, but there was a sudden biting tone to her voice when she spoke of a wife.

222Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sun May 16, 2021 3:19 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Always my...fight." Chris ground out, pushing to his feet. He'd lost his gun somewhere in the fall. He had to keep this thing talking while he found it. 
"Listen... you're great and all but my marital status isn't your business." He paused, gently turning over an agent's body and taking the tags. "Or anyone else's for that matter."

Wesker was flying the small craft toward their destination while Becca monitored things that were happening there. She was taking great delight in giving him a blow by blow of the bio monster attacks that were happening when things suddenly went still on the island.

223Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sun May 16, 2021 3:58 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

There was the sound of laughter, though it was far from joyous. It was filled with what almost sounded like... jealous resentment. “Go home. I don’t have time to waste on you... not any more.” She turned away, not even glancing at the bodies Chris was retrieving the tags from.

Wesker was enjoying listening to the play by play of the carnage. It was all a distraction from what he knew was down there. “What about Burnside? Any sign of him?” This island was important, it held a secret that even Spencer hadn’t fully understood. It was his only reason for building his own lab here.

224Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sun May 16, 2021 4:40 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris shoved the tags into his pocket and turned a gun he'd found on the woman. "Stop moving, Miranda." He growled. "You and I need to have a talk. You can try and get out of it, but just so you know I'm not going to stop." He stepped closer, ignoring the ominous ground rumble. 

Becca nodded. "He's about to show up." She said almost too softly. "Do you know anything about Miranda? In my research she seemed a bit different..."

225Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sun May 16, 2021 4:46 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Full pink lips curled into a smile as Miranda glanced back over her shoulder at Chris. “Taking isn’t exactly your strong point.” She commented, then took several more steps away.

Wesker nodded his head in agreement. “Everything I heard about her pointed to a leader worshipped out of fear. This past year the reports have changed... almost as though SHE changed.”

226Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sun May 16, 2021 5:52 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You don't know me." Chris hissed, snapping back the safety on his gun. "I told you to stop moving, lady!" He shouted. "Don't fuck with me! If you're not going to talk then...give me my daughter back and I won't blow your brains out!" 
He wouldn't be able to get out anymore threats. A ropey tentacle wrapped around his ankle and jerked him off his feet, slamming him several times into a nearby rock. 
"Talk.. too...much..." Burnside snarled, tossing Chris' unconscious body into the darkness of the forest beyond.

"I read the Spencer diaries last week..." Becca said. "I honestly think if he ever loved anyone it was her. It's crazy to me she didn't go with him when he offered. Her obsession cost her so much. I wonder if maybe it didn't do the same for him. He never did marry did he? And he only had a single child. A daughter. Jill." Becca was again chewing on her thumb nail. "What a mess. How did I miss that DNA when I was working on her before?"

227Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sun May 16, 2021 6:03 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

‘Miranda’s’ lips were curled into a frown of displeasure as she turned her face in Steve’s direction. “I want him alive!” She hissed, blue eyes filled with fury behind her mask.

“He never wanted a daughter.” Wesker commented. “I was aware of her existence, but not that it was Valentine until much much later.” He added, having no expectations that Becca should have ever seen the DNA connection, after all... even he didn’t until he had her for study in Africa. “He wanted a son, an heir, why do you think he kept myself and Birkin close, but tossed Alex aside?”

228Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sun May 16, 2021 8:52 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Burnside shook his head. "I don't. Redfield. I know his secret." He growled. 

"Because you are perfect." Becca said simply. "He was planning to harvest everything from you. Did you know that? He was basically going to give himself a new body and eternal life by taking out his brain and placing it in your body." She frowned deeply at the idea. "The man that raised Jill was an Umbrella investor. He was a really good guy until he started figuring out Umbrella secrets. Then they injected him with something that made him go crazy. He started gambling and went into massive debt. He'd get drunk and beat Jill. Of course... Spencer... Was no help. He didn't even know. He'd written her off by this point."

229Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sun May 16, 2021 9:04 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“I don’t CARE what you want!” She howled. “I want him alive, I want him to hurt! I want him to have his whole world snatched away in the blink of an eye!” Her chest was heaving now, even after a year, the raw feeling of being told Chris had grown tired of waiting for her refused to fade.

Wesker nodded in agreement. “It explains the punishment she can take.” He mused. “You should have seen her in Raccoon City before she escaped, going off the data Nikolai managed to smuggle out... Jacque Valentine wasn’t the only one they were experimenting on even back then. He wrote her off, never knowing that her genetics were extremely resistant to the ageing process, it to mention disease.”

230Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Mon May 17, 2021 11:09 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"What do we do with the other one?" The tall woman asked as she came upon the scene. "My girls would very much like a new plaything. Especially one so well built and lovely as the agent they found. He's guaranteed to last longer than the villager boys..."
While she spoke Steve had stopped looking at Miranda, his shocked gaze now on the other woman. "Give him to me." He snarled. He could be wrong, but was it worth taking the chance?

"Nickolai is such an ass." Becca purred, a smile playing across her lips. "Did I tell you I saw him last week? He brought apples from Spain." Wesker himself had never brought her a gift. The very idea was a novelty to the clone and the man knew it. Though her lover had no idea, Nickolai had been plying his trade with her for weeks. The innocent woman was falling for him.

231Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Mon May 17, 2021 1:44 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Miranda narrowed her gaze slightly. “He wasn’t alone?” She asked, glancing in the direction Steve had tossed Chris. This was unusual. She knew him... he rarely accepted the help of others. “I wish to see him, only then will I decide who can play with him.” She didn’t like the feeling she had in her gut.

Wesker mirrored Miranda in that moment as he narrowed his gaze at Becca. “Are you an idiot child?” He spat. “You take nothing from that snake!”

232Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Mon May 17, 2021 5:48 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Leon was barely alive when he was presented to Miranda. He'd been chained to the wall inside Lady Dimetrescu's castle. The sisters were all but salivating over him. At the moment they were fighting over his shirt, the third sniffing at his neck. 

Becca found herself unable to speak. She hadn't expected this sort of reaction. She had expected him to simply laugh her off if that. "They're apples." She whispered. "No harm ever came from an apple."

233Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Mon May 17, 2021 6:44 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Miranda’s heels clicked loudly on the polished floor as she approached, though as always her face was hidden and so no hint of her mood could be gleaned from her expression. Her chest constricted almost painfully when she saw her fears were real. This wasn’t what she wanted. She had no quarrel with Leon. “Leave us. Now!” She barked at the fawning women.
“Just a taste... I won’t take much!” Bela insisted as she traced a slender finger along Leon’s cheek, her head rested against his shoulder as she watched him with hunger in her eyes.

“You woman and your apples.” Wesker sneered. “You think he have anything to you out of the kindness of his heart?” He asked.

234Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Mon May 17, 2021 8:17 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

The other two sisters complained loudly but were quick to obey. They knew better than to go against Miranda. 
Leon was fighting hard to survive. He had Claire and he had their baby. It was all he needed. This was to be his last mission. He hadn't even told her yet. 

"I don't know." Becca muttered. "Why not? I've been kind to him. Did you know he likes pomegranates? I've been making muffins for him as thanks for the apples. Isn't that what you call the system of give and take?" She added, slinging her bag over her shoulder. Once the door opened she was the first to hop out, knowing it annoyed her lover. "At least he didn't lie to me about Jake." She added darkly.

235Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Mon May 17, 2021 8:24 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Miranda was silent until she and Leon were finally alone. Even then, she spent some moments simply watching him. There was quite obvious proof that at least one of the daughters had stolen a taste of him before Miranda herself had gotten there. “Why are you here?” She finally asked, hoping the astute agent didn’t recognise her voice.

“How would you even know? Lies are all he deals in!” Wesker hissed, landing silently beside Becca. “Is that what you want? To be cut free and become his whore before he sees your worth and sells you?”

236Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Mon May 17, 2021 10:09 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Leon didn't answer. He knew who this woman was. He and Chris had poured over recon images for hours, carefully planning everything. But somehow it had still gone to hell. For all he knew Chris was dead and they had accomplished nothing. 
He simply stared at her, furious with himself more than anything else. 

Becca took out her gun and began firing at an oncoming lycan. "Nickolai is a friend, Albert. Last I checked I was allowed to have those. And don't talk to me about using me." She roared splattering them both with the creature's blood. "Or maybe you should seeing as you do it all the time!" She threw a chunk of brain at him. "If I were the amazing Valentine things would be different! You know what? Fuck you. I'd rather be a whore than put up with you!" Done with her rant she turned and marched into the woods toward the village.

237Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Mon May 17, 2021 10:47 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Miranda tutted when Leon said nothing. “This isn’t about you, why did you come? Did he tell you he didn’t plan to come back?” She asked with a snort, taking one of the opulent chairs in the room and placing it in front of Keon so she could sit down.

Wesker watched her go, surprised what a good shot she had been. The original Rebecca was never that good. He was smiling as she marched off... perhaps one of Miranda’s pets would take a liking to Becca... then she would appreciate all he did for her.

238Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue May 18, 2021 4:59 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"He told me we were coming to find his daughter. I knew he wasn't coming back from here." Leon said hoarsely.

Unfortunately for Wesker, it wasn't Miranda's pet who would find her, it would be Chris.

239Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue May 18, 2021 3:04 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Daughter?” Miranda asked, barely containing her rage. “Funny how he suddenly found the time for a family.” She added, rising to her feet and tossing the chair across the room as though it were a mere child’s toy. “He won’t see that child again. I promise you that. I saved her!”

240Alpha Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue May 18, 2021 4:58 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Yeah. Saved her for a ritual. I heard." Leon said firmly. A thick line of blood began to slide out of his nose and past his lips. "Ruby is coming with me, Miranda. She belongs with her family. Not in whatever nightmare you have. I'll die before I let it happen."

"You made it." Carlos held out his hand to Wesker as he stepped into the lower labs of the island. "What took so long?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum