The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alpha Team

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

1Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Alpha Team Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:00 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

It was a little after midnight, a time most of the building was in darkness. But several shots were ringing out in the basement level. 
“Take. That. You. Son. Of. A. Bitch.” Jill was hissing as she fired her weapon at a distant target with a picture of Wesker’s face taped to it. It had been several weeks now since Chris had aided in her escape from Africa. Several weeks of tests and evaluations to prove she was coping just fine. Of course, masking trauma was all par for the course when you were a Raccoon City survivor. What pissed her off the most, was knowing she would never get to make Wesker suffer like he had her. That’s why she was here, rather than at home, sleeping. Sleeping meant the nightmares returned. Here she would. Urn herself out until she simply collapsed from exhaustion.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

241Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue May 18, 2021 5:09 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Miranda composed herself somewhat and sighed heavily. “I never wanted you to be a part of this...Leon.” She breathed. “But it’s too late now. You think I can just let him get away with what he did? I suffered year after year... while he goes unpunished, and unchecked!”

Wesker looked down at the hand offered, but didn’t accept it. “Foolish females got in the way.” He snorted simply. “I saw that Burnside is loose. You had one job. One job in exchange for loving the lie you so dearly craved.”

242Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue May 18, 2021 5:49 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You don't get to use my name just because you read my badge." Leon grunted. "And you don't know Chris or his story." 
The blood brought the eldest of the sisters back into the room. The bugs that made up her form were crawling all over him. "I can smell it from the foyer." She purred.

"You can't keep up with all the monsters. You of all people should know that." Carlos snorted, wiping his hand on his pants as if he were glad a hadn't had to touch Wesker. "The original Miranda is buried deep in the mold. Jill made it happen a while back. She arrived with that little girl."

243Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue May 18, 2021 6:01 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Miranda allowed the bugs to crawl on Leon, now he had confirmed that what he claimed he knew... wasn’t even close to the truth. “You’re right. Only one woman knows that story, right?” She asked, once again seeming calm now she was again simply Mother Miranda.

Wesker smiled thinly. “Jill... it seems she has finally woken up.” He mused. “And you have no issue with this? With her replacing Miranda?”

244Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue May 18, 2021 7:19 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Jill..." Leon whispered. The pain of her loss was still so fresh for him it was more than a little obvious in his tone. "No one knows why she left...not that it's your business." He muttered closing his eyes as the woman appeared before him and licked his chin. His thoughts were with Claire, imaging her at their home. She was probably eating a cream filled donut and mumbling about paper work. Or worse yet, trying to follow her brother into this hell.

"Why would I? She's finally her true self." Carlos purred. "You should see her. Like a goddess as she displays her power over the weak and pathetic. She took down Chris' entire team by herself. She didn't even need the four members of the houses Miranda had set up."

245Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue May 18, 2021 7:31 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Miranda reached out and snatched the blonde away from Leon. “Left? That’s what he told you?” She sneered, the pale blue eyes visible through the mask she wore seeming to have strange flecks of black in them now they were nose to nose. “Being replaced, is not leaving. Besides... he wasted no time in starting his true family, did he?” She finally turned away, long dark hair visible once she turned her back on Leon. Miranda was leaving, knowing if she stayed she would reveal too much. “Don’t disappoint Cassandra by dying too soon.”

Wesker was not entirely surprised to hear this. “You think she wasn’t capable of that before she came here? She simply needed to let the... what did you call him? Meat shield, go?”

246Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed May 19, 2021 1:36 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Carlos met Jill outside the castle. He didn't look the same as he had that morning. Now he had bags under his eyes and an odd shaped bruise on his jaw. "There's still more of them. They're looking for Leon. He must have called for the calvary." He chuckled. "I also heard something about the other Redfield heading our way." 

Becca had run out of bullets and energy. She had run as far as she could and was now on her knees in the snow, gasping for air. 
There were three lycans following her, she could still hear them howling as they sniffed her out.

247Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed May 19, 2021 1:47 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill saw the bruise and reached up, touching cool fingers to the affected area. “Looks like the cavalry already found you.” She commented, seeming genuinely concerned. It had been a long year, out here in this frozen village, and Carlos had been her only warmth.

The air where she stopped seemed to crackle with an unseen energy. The snow was fresh, and swallowed most of the sounds that weren’t lycan howls. However, there were deep footprints in the snow, leading off the path she was on and towards an old mill.

248Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed May 19, 2021 3:51 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Carlos hated himself. He hated everything he was. Ever since he'd met Jill he'd torn the world apart to make her his own. She had no idea how terrible he was.
"I love you." He breathed. "Remember that, Super Cop. Remember that while you're looking into his eyes. Him being here changes everything, doesn't it?"

Becca didn't know why but she followed the footsteps. It was probably a road to her death. Not that Wesker would notice or care. He was probably hoping she would die or counting on it.

249Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed May 19, 2021 4:40 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

There was a brief flicker of weakness behind the mask when Carlos allied her out in her own feelings. “No.” That was a lie. “He married the enemy, Carlos. He didn’t even tell me we were done... he just married her, then had a fucking kid with her!” She pulled the ornate mask off and tossed it against the wall. What bothered her the most, was after all this she didn’t hate HIM, she hated that she had been blinded by her own feelings for him and never saw the end coming.

“Didn’t your mother ever warn you not to follow strangers into the woods?” An amused voice remarked from the rafters above Becca. “The big bad wolf never had it so easy...” There was movement above, but the owner of the deep rumbling voice didn’t yet show himself.

250Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Fri May 21, 2021 2:40 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Carlos pulled Jill against him and held her tightly. "He's a bastard and we're going to make him pay for it." Carlos promised. "Using his own nightmares against him is such a genius idea. He'll deserve every moment. Every scream. I can't wait to hear it." He whispered into her hair. "All for you."

"You have no idea." Becca whispered, daring to glance above her. There was a lot to see and yet nothing. Chains were swinging forelornly in the evening breeze. But they revealed nothing. 
She held up her gun, pretending she still had bullets left. "Why did you bring me here? Were you hungry? My granny gave me an extra apple I can share."

251Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Fri May 21, 2021 6:10 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill let her fingers curl into the back of Carlos’ shirt as he held her. “Why didn’t he want me?” She found herself whispering, not thinking he would hear. That was the real kicker; she had never stopped loving Chris, even after he broke her in a way so many other had tried and failed to do.

“I didn’t bring you anywhere, officer.” The voice mused. “You came running into the dark all in your own.” He added, the suddenly sound of metal whizzing coming from behind Becca as the old saw suddenly roared to life.

252Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sun May 23, 2021 3:53 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Because he's a bastard." Carlos hissed, even though he knew the truth. "He had already moved on and didn't know how to tell you. I would never and have never... you're hard to get over super cop. No matter what that shit head thinks. Now come on. We need to get Ruby up. She sleeps any longer she'll be cranky." He kissed his lover's forehead.
 Chris would truly break if he discovered that not only had another man stolen his love but his child too. Ruby called Carlos daddy.

Becca jumped hard, nearly crumpling to the floor. She took in a deep breath to steel herself. "That's Officer Chambers to you." She shouted, not sure why. "You don't scare me, sir! Stop trying!'

253Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sun May 23, 2021 4:52 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill made an attempt to wipe at her eyes, then linked her fingers with Carlos’, squeezing his hand tightly. She believed him to be the rock that had saved her from drowning in her grief. She had clung to him and begun to see he was someone she should have always depended on. When the truth would eventually be set free... she would see him as a worse monster than she thought Chris in that moment. “She only sleeps to avoid your terrible singing.” Jill teased as they walked hand in hand.

“Sir? That’s an improvement from last time.” The deep voice mused. “But if I wanted to scare you... you would know it.” He added, pieces of metal suddenly flying across the seemingly dormant mill and pinning Becca against the wall, hands by her sides, encased in an immovable trap.

254Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sun May 23, 2021 6:05 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris again woke up with a mouth full of mud and snow. When he realized he wasn't dead he threw back his head and roared in anger.  He had the worst possible luck. One day he would come to understand that. 
Shoving to his feet he searched around for his gun. When he finally found it he shoved it into the back of his pants and stumbled back toward where he believed the village to be. This mission was getting much more difficult. Especially now that he didn't know what had happened to Leon. 

Becca had the wind knocked out of her. "Heisenberg, please!" She managed to get out the name before the air left her lungs completely. The trap left her in a complete panic. Her eyes were wide and wild. Being trapped was an old nightmare that brought back memories she didn't know she had.

255Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sun May 23, 2021 6:22 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Chris?! There you are!” Jill was running towards him, dark hair tucked into a baseball cap with the BSAA logo on the front. She offered him a relieved smile once she was close enough to reach out and grab his hands. “I’ve been looking everywhere for you, we need to regroup and find a safe place before they find us again.” This was a fresh faced Jill, one who hadn’t yet been beaten down by circumstances out of her control... or repeatedly betrayed by those she loved the most.

Her captor finally jumped down from the rafters, landing with a thud several feet away before taking heavy steps in her direction. “Please? Please what? You begged like that once before, if I recall.” He purred. He was close enough now for steel coloured eyes to look down into her own, a rough finger tracing her cheek almost gently.

256Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue May 25, 2021 3:53 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Babe..." She looked just like the faded picture in his wallet. Chris could barely breathe. This was his beloved. Her beautiful grey eyes were glittering with life and love. She still loved him. 
He fell to his knees and buried his face in her stomach, his broad shoulders shaking. "Jill...oh god...I'm so sorry." He gasped out. "I didn't...I need you. Forgive..." He held her as hard as he dared, heavy sobs escaping him. "Please..."

Rebecca finally woke up. It felt like she'd been asleep for so very long. "B-billy?" She breathed. Her own bright blue eyes searching his face. Sadly aside from the eyes she saw nothing she knew. Even the voice didn't really sound the same. "Stop playing with me. You don't know what I've gone through. Wesker killed him and you're making jokes about it."

257Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue May 25, 2021 4:21 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill seemed to tense for a moment, worried by Chris’ reaction to her. “Hey, Red... it’s been like an hour. You really missed me that much?” She teased, instantly relaxing and messing up his hair in a way he always got so mad at her for. “I know I’m hot shit, and you can’t live without me, but you’re going to get both our asses handed to us.” She added with a grin. This Jill was still relaxed, not yet weighed down by the loss of their whole team, of their whole life. They had both been so fun loving and carefree in the beginning. It’s what has brought them together.

Her captor laughed, though it was so far from being happy. “Killing would have been a mercy.” He remarked gruffly. “But nice to see that what you believe... and still whacked up with him.” He added, suddenly putting a few paces of space between them. “I’m surprised you even remember the name Billy...”

258Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue May 25, 2021 7:57 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You sound like Claire." Chris breathed, his voice barely above a whisper. He couldn't let her go. He couldn't move. Even if he knew they were in danger. He never wanted this moment to end. "I'm so tired. I can't keep going." He confessed. "Just..." He held onto her tightly. "Say it. Even if you don't mean it. It's been so long, Valentine. I love you. I could never find you to tell you..." He lifted his head to look into her eyes, his own red with grief and loss. "I am so lost without you." 

Rebecca tried to shake her head but found herself unable to do something even that simple. "What kind of game are you playing here, Heisenburg? You know nothing. You and I have never met....unless you're yet another agent of Wesker's. Let me go. You and I have no business. I'm not here for you."

259Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue May 25, 2021 8:13 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Yeah... about that...” Jill tried to peel Chris’ arms from around her. “I mean, it’s been fun and all, but that’s all I wanted; just an easy ride on the Redfield freight train.” She added, grey eyes no longer filled with cheerful teasing. “You say love like it’s supposed to mean something to me. You were good for getting the job done, Red, but I can’t be tied down to some nobody like you.” Jill took a step back, disturbing a small plot of yellow flowers that were peeking through the snow as she did so.

Heisenberg was upon Becca again in an instant, the razor fine edge of a blade drawing a trickle of blood from her slender throat. “It would take an expert such as yourself to see the depth of this game, Officer Do-good.” He sneered. “Do you have any idea how long I have had to play their game? How long it took just to understand the rules and make the pain stop? You don’t get to just walk in and change everything! You don’t get to talk about Wesker when you’re nothing but his whore!”

260Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue May 25, 2021 9:02 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

The disturbance was enough to allow Chris to shake off the vision. He could see a tall woman in a dark dress. Her hands...they were so cold. He managed to stand up when he heard the dark laugh behind him. Wesker. 
He turned. The man was all but nose to nose with him. "Fuck." He couldn't get out anything else. 

"I was pregnant, Billy!" Rebecca shouted back. "What was I supposed to do? Let him kill the baby? Our baby?" Warm tears were sliding down her cheeks as she said these words. She'd never said these words aloud. Her world had been turned upside down when she'd met Billy Coen. He was kind and gentle. He made her laugh. 
She'd been more than happy to walk away from Captain Wesker's death and live a new life with him. Not that it lasted long. Raccoon City's destruction had destroyed everything.

261Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue May 25, 2021 9:09 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Even here in the dark and the snow, Wesker wore his usual sunglasses. “Hello, Chris.” Only two words, but they were spat with genuine hatred. He had witnessed the whole scene of the proud man begging for a woman who wasn’t even there to love him.

Heisenberg again took a halting step back. It couldn’t be true. All these years... someone would have said... something. “Nice try, Rebecca. You have up on me a long time ago, I won’t have you change the rules to save your own neck.”

262Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue May 25, 2021 9:50 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris didn't know how to react. There were so many emotions flowing through him in that moment that even throwing a punch was an impossible option. "Captain." He nodded. There it was. That cocky smirk. He was mocking him and he hadn't said a single word. "Welcome back." It was then that he threw the punch.

Rebecca said nothing to this, her lower lip quivering violently. "Just do whatever you're going to do, damn it! He's going to figure out that I fucked him over soon and if I'm not dead or somewhere else..."

263Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue May 25, 2021 10:02 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Wesker allowed the strike to turn his head to the side, though he continued to grin. “I see all that Boulder punching paid off.” He mocked. “Too bad it didn’t keep you from destroying so, so many lives.”

“You wouldn’t do that.” Heisenberg replied confidently. “He’s you’re whole world, right? You betrayed everyone who loved you... all for him.” He was finally closing the distance between them once again. She had barely changed, even after all these years... and he still loved her.

264Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue May 25, 2021 10:54 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You'd know about that." Chris hissed, his fists balling up at his sides. "So how do you want to do this? Are we really going to have another long drawn out fight or are you going to end it here?" He gave the man a hard shove. "This circus side show you've got going on isn't going to cut it this time." 
Leon could see the shape of the two men but couldn't quite reach them. He was leaning hard on a rocket launcher he'd found in the castle, holding on to one last round. 

Rebecca shook her head as best she could. "You need to let me go if you're not going to kill me." She breathed. "You don't understand. I have so much to do and so little time. My whole world was stolen from me a long time ago."

265Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue May 25, 2021 11:44 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Me? Not my circus, certainly not my monkeys.” Wesker sneered. “Are you really this blind, Chris? To think... for all your faults I had often considered you one of the best!” He openly laughed in the other man’a face now. “Sweet little Jill is the organ grinder in this farce!”

Heisenberg snorted and rolled his eyes. “What do you know of losing your world?” He mocked, the metal holding Rebecca in place suddenly tightening around her. “You willingly aided Wesker in his research, me... she used me! You think I had a choice?!”

266Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed May 26, 2021 5:02 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"The fuck are you talking about?" Chris had never lost that rage when it came to those he loved. "This thing has been going on since before you were born...how the hell could Jill be a part of it? Damn it, Wesker, you can't be that desperate to stir things up." 
Leon stopped where he was, seeing one of the men had dark glasses. His mind raced over how to separate the two men in case the other turned out to be Chris. 

"Billy! You're hurting me!" Rebecca cried. She didn't know why she bothered. He was right. She was no better than Wesker.
The Captain had told her he'd murdered her beloved marine. He'd taken great joy in watching her fall apart. He had destroyed her on purpose and he knew it. But he hadn't expected her to lie to him about the parentage of the child she carried.

267Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed May 26, 2021 5:41 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Wesker continued to grin, savouring these last few moment before he truly broke Chris with mere words. “You don’t know, do you? Jill is a Spencer. The old man knew the real mother Miranda long before Umbrella was ever conceived. All these failed experiments? Jill took control after disposing of Miranda.” He paused and simply watched Chris. “You did this, all of it. You broke her, and she followed something that called her back here. My how she despises you... she controlled and entire village, all to craft a punishment for you.”

As soon as she shouted his name, Billy did indeed let go. The scrap metal fell to the ground with a deafening thud, and he simply watched Rebecca. “I loved you, Rebecca. I was fighting to get back to you, until... Miranda. She bought me from Wesker. She bought all of us for her experiments.”

268Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed May 26, 2021 7:37 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris shook his head. "I don't care about any of that." He whispered. "She would know that about me. And why the hell would she be punishing me? She didn't even know..." He shook his head again. "Goddamn Jessica." 
Leon moved closer, somehow forgetting that he was still injured. It was as he reached the tree nearest the two that something stabbed him in the back. "Hello there, lovely." A tiny voice cackled in his ear. "Wanna play?"

"I didn't know about Miranda until recently." Rebecca said, now on her knees before the man everyone else knew as Heisenberg. "I've been dealing with keeping Wesker and his bioweapon army in check. You have no idea how many terrorist cells he's got out there. He's even got his fingers in the BSAA. The good guys are the worst ones." She rubbed her arms where lines of blood were running down to her elbows.

269Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed May 26, 2021 7:46 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Wesker grinned again and shook his head. “Jessica never got the chance.” He purred. “The news that her beloved had grown tired of waiting for her to fix herself came from a very friendly face.” Wesker was clearly revelling in this moment of torture.

Billy was struggling with wanting to gather Rebecca into his arms, and knowing she had literally been sleeping with the enemy. “Something changed...” He breathed. “Miranda... she stopping asking for fresh bodies. About a year ago, when she brought in some tucking asshole who thought he was gods gift to every woman.”

270Alpha Team - Page 9 Empty Re: Alpha Team Thu May 27, 2021 3:09 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris shook his head again, his powerful jaw working as he fought to keep his emotions in check. He was failing miserably. "Who?" He finally managed to croak as he began to shake his head. Whoever it was would die. It didn't matter why they had destroyed his life. He was going to end them. 

"Oh god...It's Jill." The hazy memory of telling the other woman about Chris returned. So much had happened during her decision to leave Wesker. She wasn't sure what was her and what was the clone. "She must have brought Carlos but...to what end?" She sat back and rubbed at her legs, sighing softly. All of this was a cluster and it was only getting worse.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum