The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alpha Team

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

1Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Alpha Team Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:00 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

It was a little after midnight, a time most of the building was in darkness. But several shots were ringing out in the basement level. 
“Take. That. You. Son. Of. A. Bitch.” Jill was hissing as she fired her weapon at a distant target with a picture of Wesker’s face taped to it. It had been several weeks now since Chris had aided in her escape from Africa. Several weeks of tests and evaluations to prove she was coping just fine. Of course, masking trauma was all par for the course when you were a Raccoon City survivor. What pissed her off the most, was knowing she would never get to make Wesker suffer like he had her. That’s why she was here, rather than at home, sleeping. Sleeping meant the nightmares returned. Here she would. Urn herself out until she simply collapsed from exhaustion.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

91Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:00 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill shrieked with genuine laughter and put very little effort into fighting Chris off. “You’re just starving, Red.” She teased, poking his nose playfully.

Wesker suddenly wasn’t smiling. It made sense to him that Chris may have been such a worthy for all those years because of G, it even T. He didn’t voice this out loud however, as he realised Rebecca had carried on speaking after making that revelation. “It is possible that she wouldn’t want dear Daddy to know she had it... why share it?”

92Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:19 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"That's one way of putting it." Chris purred, his fingers sliding to her hips. "I've decided not to work today. Or go to my sister's stupid head trip class. Let's just get naked and drink beer..." He added, trailing kisses down her throat. "I love you, Jill Valentine." He breathed. "So much."

"I don't think so. I think maybe she was trying to bring it back. Maybe that explains the expirements on you and some of the others? Or...the reason for handlers like Birkin? He knew way more about the family history than a normal scientist should have..." She went on, now chewing on her nail. "Uroburos is still useful. It's awake. But it's missing a component...Damn it...I have to go...I'll see you tonight." She was pushing to her feet before he could answer and throwing off the t-shirt she'd been wearing, already running for the shower.

93Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:31 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill smiled as she closed her eyes, threading her fingers into Chris’ own dark hair. “Naked, good... beer, good.... you?” She took hold of Chris’s face between both palms and simply looked into those deep blue eyes. “You’re perfect, did I ever tell you that?”

Wesker was accustomed to this by now. Rebecca was just like him in that sense; inspiration paid no heed to what you may have been doing or saying in the moment it got.

94Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:56 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Instead of enjoying the day with Jill, Chris found himself in Rebecca's lab. He was running a fever and shivering and the tiny woman was drawing blood and promising as soon as she found out what was wrong, she'd give him something to make him feel better. So far he was doing nothing but getting worse by the hour.

Carlos was the one, however, who had the pleasure of working with Jill. The two of them were being sent to meet with a man who had run into Jake Mueller and a group of gurilla soldiers.

95Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:10 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Wesker couldn’t be happier to see Chris suffering like this. He had had Rebecca set up a video feed so he could watch everything up close, the best he could have without giving himself away. He was, however, a constant voice through the earpiece Rebecca wore.

Jill got the feeling this partnership was not by mere coincidence. Things had just about been getting back to normal between her and Chris. “Have you ever met this guy... Jake?” Jill asked as their chopper made its approach to the drop point.

96Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:29 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca had given Chris a rather wicked flu virus. She added to it a bit of pneumonia and even a stomach bug. The G in his blood was low enough that he wasn't able to heal from it easily. In fact, the IV she'd hooked him up to was making sure he was now getting even worse. She'd set up a computer that was sending results back to her home lab. 

"Yeah." Carlos confirmed, cracking his knuckles. "He's...alot like Wesker was. He's a cocky son of a bitch. You'll have to watch yourself around him. Just...let me say it's best that meat shield isn't here."

97Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:40 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Such a shame...” Rebecca’s assistant mused as she took yet another sample of Chris’ blood. “He’s pretty cute!”

“I told you not to call him that. Not like you’re any less of a meathead.” Jill snorted as she checked her weapons over.

98Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:03 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca frowned at Jessica. "You know you're immune to all this, right?" She muttered. "With Jill out, it would be a perfect time. Just...stop touching my stuff..." It wasn't just her stuff, it was her lover she was worried about. Jessica was almost worse than Excella. Her drive for success was as desperate but her sex drive made up for it. She'd jump anything that moved. 

"Jill...how many times are you going to make me say I'm sorry?" Carlos asked, pretending to look over his gun as he watched her. "I miss the friendship we had. Will you ever forgive me?"

99Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:32 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jessica pouted and began to fuss with Chris’ hair. “He’s too good for someone like her:” she remarked. “I mean, if I had this guy like she does... no way would I be out there carrying on business as usual while he lay here this sick!”

Jill shrugged her slender shoulders. “Until you quit trying to drive a wedge between me and someone I love very much.” She responded.

100Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:56 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I'm going out for lunch. He's high on morphine. Have fun." Rebecca hissed, repeating what Wesker had told her. She shut off the computers and then the lights, making a quick exit. 

"You can't fault me for being jealous." Carlos said, moving ahead of Jill to jump out of the chopper. He didn't bother with a parachute. With the new serum running through his blood, he didn't need it.

101Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:03 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Hardly subtle, is she?” Wesker remarked when Rebecca joined him, watching Jessica fawn over Chris on the monitor. “Why do women find him so irresistible? He is all brawn and no brain.”

Jill looked out the door with a frown. “Jealous?” She echoed, before falling out after him. She had her eyes closed and a smile on her lips as she plummeted towards the ground. She missed this feeling; jumping out of choppers wasn’t something she could freely do with other BSAA around her.

102Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:29 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca reached over and took off Wesker's dark glasses. "I don't know why women find you so irresistible." She whispered in his ear. "You know...if you want a good show so much, you're looking in the wrong direction." She got out of her chair and headed out of the room, taking his glasses and a mountain of paperwork with her.

Sherry Birkin was there to meet them, a warm smile on her face. "Where's Chris?" She asked after giving Jill a tight hug. "I was hoping I'd get to see my parents again." She teased. After Raccoon city Chris had adopted her. She had been more than happy to have a family that cared so much for her.

103Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:36 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

The video feed was forgotten and Wesker trailed after Rebecca like a puppy. “I’ve killed men for less than what you just did.” He mused.

Jill held Sherry for probably a beat too long before she finally let the girl go and smiled down at her. “Chris is pretty sick right now, I have this meathead filling in for the time being.” She answered, nodding her head in. Carlos’ direction.

104Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:21 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Yeah. I saw." Rebecca said, the glasses now on top of her head. She dumped the papers on the counter and began to thumb through them as if she were completely ignoring him. "Such a brute..." She added, with a smirk.

"Oh yeah. He told me about this guy. Carlos, right?" She smiled. "I won't repeat what he called him. I think he's jealous." She said, leaning in close. 
"Good for meat shield." Carlos said with a smile. "Now tell us about Mueller."
"You mean Wesker." Sherry said. "So...someone handed out a virus to these guerilla soldiers. They all took it and he was the only one that survived it. He's here with us...Jill...don't freak out. He's on our side. Ok? He's going to help. I'm going to get him...don't freak out. Please?"

105Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:29 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Brute?” Wesker echoed with an arched brow. “Hardly, that would imply they saw it coming.” He added, his smile returning. Rebecca was the only one who ever saw this side of him. To everyone else he was a cold, calculating megalomaniac. With Rebecca... he was simply Albert.

Jill was struggling to comply with what Sherry was asking. Her gloves fingers were in her sidearm, and if the skin had been visible, Sherry and Carlos would both see Jill’s knuckles were white. Her heart was pounding, fighting the desire to bring pain to this kid simply because she couldn’t do it to his father.

106Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:42 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Oh I agree." Rebecca said, a deep dimple appearing in her cheek. "Like the time you threw your glasses at Chris and then kicked his ass? Such a bully..." She finished sorting the papers and left them where they were. Returning to her lover she rested her hands on his chest. "Did I tell you how much I love a good bad guy?" 

"You know Sheva sold me a knife she got off Wesker during the fight. Want to use it to stab the kid?" Carlos asked. He was serious. He knew what Wesker had done to her. He wanted to hurt the other man. He wanted to hurt Rebecca. If Jill didn't do it, he would.

107Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:47 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“What makes you think I’m a bad guy?” Wesker asked as he rested his hands over the tiny ones against his chest. “What if I’m good and everyone else is bad?” He teased.

Jill was struggling to form a coherent thought outside of ‘Kill’ and ‘Wesker’. Finally she did look up at Carlos, grounding herself in the honey depths of his eyes. “I can’t do that to Sherry.” She finally breathed.

108Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:06 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I see. So I should be in there with Redfield. Sorry to have troubled you." She stood on tiptoe and pressed her lips to his. 

Carlos shook his head in frustration. "That's not enough. Don't you see? If you want to really fix yourself...this is how you do it. Make him pay!"

109Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:11 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Right, and that meat head can satisfy you?” Wesker teased, his hands sliding down to her slender hips as she stood on top tor before him. “Go ahead... find out why even Jill has moved on...”

Jill shook her own head in reply. Chris would never had egged her in like this, because unlike Carlos; Chris knew her own struggle to forge an identity separate from her father. “You’re assuming I’m broken!”

110Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:25 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Ok." Rebecca pulled herself away from Wesker and grabbed her keys, slipping under his arm. "I'll call you later and let you know how it turns out!" She called from the inner hall.

"You're the one who told me that!" Carlos hissed as the door opened and Sherry stepped out. The extremely tall, mirror image of his father Jake Wesker was right on her heels.

111Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:31 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Rebecca’s phone would start to buzz almost as soon as she stepped out the room; it was Claire. She was again trying to check up on her brother, wondering what was so serious she wasn’t allowed physical contact with him.

Before she could help herself, Jill’s fingers had curled around Carlos’ own, her breath catching in her throat. It was too much. The height, the build, even the self confident smirk; they were all Wesker.

112Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:45 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Your brother is highly contagious right now, Claire. We don't need him spreading it to the whole base." Rebecca hissed before Claire had a chance to say anything at all.

Carlos' curled gently around Jill's as he nodded to Jake. His free hand kept close to the knife he'd bought from Sheva. 
"This is Jake Mueller. They changed his name to keep him safe...but he...he's promised to help us." Sherry said gently. 
"Oh yes. Like a snake changing skin." Carlos muttered. "Where is your real handler, boy?" He knew Jake would know who he meant. Nickolai had been prowling around Wesker for years, trying to get his hands on mother and child.

113Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:52 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“I’m not asking for the whole base to see him, just me.” Claire replied coolly. “I’ll wear a hazmat suit if I have to! I need to see my brother, dammit!”

Jill glanced up at Carlos, wondering what he knew that he wasn’t saying.
Jake remained silent for some moments more, large arms crossed across a broad chest as he simply observed the two elder people before him. “Correction, I promised to help you, super girl, not whatever it is these two are.” He finally commented. Something didn’t smell right to him, these two were not what they wanted the world to believe.

114Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:05 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Your brother is being moved to an ICU ward. That's not possible." Rebecca's tone was much colder than she'd meant it to be. "I'll call you when he's being moved back. Okay?"
She wasn't really intending for the other woman to answer. Her lover was now towering over her.

Sherry gave Jake a warm smile, her fingers sliding through his. "Jill is good. I promise. She's on our side. And if it's Carlos you're worried about, don't. She'll keep him in check."

115Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:30 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“No, very much not okay!” Claire shouted down the phone. “If he’s being moved, I’m going with him!”
Wesker could hear the conversation and was smiling again. He knew of the perfect way to remove baby Redfield from the board for a while.

“Right, that’s what she wants to do to him.” Jake snorted, glancing to where Jill quickly let go of her partners hand.

116Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:24 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca sighed deeply. "Claire...let me call you back. I'm really busy here." She snapped. Without waiting for her to answer she hung up. "Tell me you have an idea. Other than strangling her or shooting her I'm out of ideas."

Sherry frowned at this, completely oblivious to his meaning. "Now that we've got that all cleared up, tell them what happened before I got here." She went on. Her frown disappearing. "I'm thinking Umbrella was here...maybe still are."

117Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:34 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Wesker arched his brow and grinned. “My, my... such vitriol.” He teased. “But if you truly wish her out of your business... we could...” He was enjoying the thought the more he found himself dwelling on it. “I hear that Steve Burnside has recently resurfaced and is asking questions about Redfield...”

118Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:57 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca nodded, already aware of the monster Steve. She was grinning wickedly as she texted Claire a set of coordinates and told her she'd received word that Leon was in trouble. She was not totally wrong. 

Sherry wasn't sure when things had grown so dark and quiet. The last thing she remembered was the room they were in exploding around them. She saw the man named Carlos getting up and calling someone but then he was gone. 
"J-ake..." She gasped out, white hot pain shooting through her back. "J..Jill?"

119Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:06 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Wesker reached out and almost tenderly tucked a piece of hair behind Rebecca’s ear. “You know, I could make things worse for her. She doesn’t have to come back at all.”

“Take it easy...” Jill was the one at Rebecca’s side, touching her earpiece as she tried to radio Carlos. “Seriously, you’re going to crap out on me now?” She muttered, echoing words from years earlier. “What the hell was that?” She was mostly worried that Jake had been the one to set all this up.

120Alpha Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:18 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Sherry tried to pull herself up, shivering at the pain it was causing her. "Jill...where is Jake...he wouldn't leave! Make sure he's okay..." The room they were in was engulfing itself in smoke and flames. If they were going to find the young Wesker it was going to have to be soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum