The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alpha Team

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

1Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Alpha Team Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:00 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

It was a little after midnight, a time most of the building was in darkness. But several shots were ringing out in the basement level. 
“Take. That. You. Son. Of. A. Bitch.” Jill was hissing as she fired her weapon at a distant target with a picture of Wesker’s face taped to it. It had been several weeks now since Chris had aided in her escape from Africa. Several weeks of tests and evaluations to prove she was coping just fine. Of course, masking trauma was all par for the course when you were a Raccoon City survivor. What pissed her off the most, was knowing she would never get to make Wesker suffer like he had her. That’s why she was here, rather than at home, sleeping. Sleeping meant the nightmares returned. Here she would. Urn herself out until she simply collapsed from exhaustion.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

151Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:36 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jake was cursing loudly, his vision impaired for the moment. Despite that, he scrambled back to his feet, blindly groping for Sherry and telling her to run.
There was no real argument from Jill. “Carlos... did you already find him?” She asked, her jaw right as she attempted to breathe through the pain.

The wedding would be the kind of grand affair Jill would have hated. Jessica was insisting on opulence, despite it being something that needed to be rushed if she were to get her way before Jill figured out what was going on.
Wesker had remained oblivious to the plans, or he just took great care to make it seem he couldn’t care less. He didn’t see the point of a wedding. Something he had never actually discussed with his own lover.

152Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:41 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Please don't tell me you're talking about the guy that was throwing grenades at me." Leon wheezed. "He was practically waving an Umbrella flag as he hailed a chopper out of here." 
Sherry pulled Jake with her over to Jill and Leon and collapsed. "We can't take much more of this..." She gasped out.

"I'm not wasting money on that woman." Rebecca raged. "Do you realize all the things she's asking for?" The rushed wedding was turning into a gawdy show that was requiring more attention than the tiny woman wanted to give it. "I'm not hiring her a fucking elephant for them to ride on! Does she...?!" The woman stopped and held her breath for a moment, trying not to scream in frustration.

153Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:55 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill was fully leaning on Leon now, blood loss alone making it harder to keep going. “He... left...” She murmured, feeling beyond angry that she had dared to trust him again in the first place.
“What are those things?” Jake asked, worried to trust what his gut was telling him.

Wesker leaned back in his chair at the desk where he was working, smirking as he watched his lover rage. “An elephant? She’s really pushing the boundary of what Redfield will accept.” He mused. “But don’t forget... we need this to happen. I need it done before Jill returns.”

154Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:11 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"They're Nemesis." Sherry said, allowing Jake to all but pick her up as they moved further away from the monsters. "Umbrella made them. They're the ultimate soldiers not only because of their size and the damage they do but because of what they know." She groaned. 
"Call me crazy but the smaller one...was it saying something like daughter?" Leon asked, his arm now tight around Jill's waist. 

"I'm going to have to go as a witness anyway." Rebecca muttered. "And I'm not flying in an elephant!" She snorted. "If this were my wedding, it would be at that hidden lake in Europe. Remember it? I'd wear that red dress you like. It would be just us. Not even a real wedding. Just...a thing." She sighed. "After all this time you think I'd be over the idea. I have everything. I guess I'm just afraid of being alone."

155Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:28 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill nodded, thankful Leon had such a tight grip on her. “I heard it too. It said it several times while coming at me.” She breathed, growing paler by the moment. “Not... ultimate solders.” She added. “Single minded drones..”

“This is what alone is to you?” Wesker asked with a frown. “What do you call what you were while I was gone?” He added, his brow arched this time.

156Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:34 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Leon had a group of medics working on Jill and Jake. He was surprised at how fast the two of them were already healing without help. 
Sherry was pouring over reports she'd found of the Nemesis and then... something else. But instead of taking it to Leon she took it to Jill. "We need to go to Europe." She whispered, sitting down beside the elder woman. "The smaller Nemesis...was looking for Claire. I think he sensed Redfield on you." She gave Jill a sad look. "You were pregnant...you had a miscarriage. I'm so sorry."

Rebecca shook her head. "That's not what I meant. I'm saying, I'm afraid you're going to leave me again." She confessed, sure he was about to sneer at her and call her weak.

157Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:44 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill had been lying on a hospital bed, waiting for the pain to fade so she could get back to work. She heard Sherry’s words, but said nothing. She was staring up at the ceiling, the only sign she had even heard the younger woman was the fat tear that rolled down her temple before disappearing into the pillow beneath her head.

Wesker was surprised to hear this confession. “Everything I do is with reason, you understand that, don’t you?” He asked, taking her slender hand in his own.

158Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:58 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I'm so sorry." Sherry whispered again laying down beside Jill. She'd done this since she was small. She would have nightmares or be sick and scream for her. "We'll fix it. We fix everything." She added with a soft sniff.

Rebecca slid her fingers through his and met his gaze. "I do." She said softly. "I just don't think you understand how much I love you."

159Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:47 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill lifted a heavy feeling arm to hold Sherry against her. “I need to see him...” she finally managed to breathe. She needed her partner. They needed to help each other through this.

“I don’t think you do.” Wesker replied with a playful grin. “Just a silly infatuation.” He added, something he had often told her back in the beginning of their relationship.

160Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:19 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris Redfield woke up from what felt like a weekend bender, lying in a twist of silken sheets. His head was killing him but he was more than a little pleased. Jill was finally where she belonged. She was more than just his partner...his girlfriend....his best friend... She had become his wife. 
He got out of the bed and all but danced over to the hotel phone. "Babe!" He shouted. "You hungry? We can order food and eat naked before we make it a...Redfield morning!" He shouted gleefully. "I'll order you your favorite. What do you say?"

Rebecca groaned. She could hear Chris shouting from the room next door and threw the covers over her head. She and Wesker didn't usually keep a day schedule. This was hell.

161Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:50 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jessica sat up, watching Chris’ back with a grin. She had wanted this for so long. He was hers at last. All she needed now was to ensure the ‘real’ Jill didn’t ruin things. The slender brunette stood up in the end of the bed and launched herself into her new husband’s back, showering his cheek with kisses as her arms curled around his neck. “You know me... always hungry, Crissy.” She purred, though it was a name Jill would never have used. He was always ‘Red’ to her.

Wesker joined her in groaning. “Didn’t they wear themselves out yet?” He muttered, rolling over and burying his face in his pillow.

162Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:57 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Then forget breakfast..." Chris growled playfully. "I can't wait that long." He whispered, pulling her in front of him and pressing her against the balcony pillar. It didn't seem to matter to the two of them that anyone could see what they were doing. Chris Redfield was proud to show off what belonged to him...

Rebecca scooted closer to Wesker and buried herself under him as best she could as Jessica's moans grew louder. "For heavens sake!" She wailed. "That's disgusting! The entire hotel will...see..." She was glad for the blanket that covered them and even happier when her lover tucked her even closer to him.

163Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:14 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

It was the kind of blissful moment in time that the real Jill would have given anything for; it had been so rare they simply got time alone together. As it was, Jessica seemed to be going out of her way to ensure everyone on that floor knew what was happening on that balcony. She was stealing more than just Jill’s lover, even if it wasn’t obvious to either of them yet.

Wesker laughed quietly and rolled back over with Rebecca on his chest. “Jealous?” He teased. “Let her have it... soon she will serve no further purpose.” Despite his words, Wesker was also trying to drown the noise out. It had been bad enough the times the real Jill and Chris had thought themselves covert in their workplace trysts, this just felt excessive.
It wasn’t more than a few minutes later when Rebecca’s phone began to buzz loudly.

164Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:30 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"What?" Rebecca ground out. She was perfectly happy where she was. Wesker's long fingers had been tracing lazy circles on her back. She had been almost asleep when her ringtone shrilly ruined the blissful moment. "This better be good."

165Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:48 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Oh...” Jill was clearly caught off guard by Rebecca’s curt answer. “Is it okay to talk?” She breathed, sounding a far cry from her usual self. “I... I... is Chris okay?” She had almost told Rebecca her awful news over the phone, but backed out at the last moment.

166Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:25 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca looked down at Wesker, surprised to find him asleep. For a long moment she struggled with her words. 
"Jill...he stopped waiting for you." She said softly. She cringed as Jessica screamed "Crissy" and it echoed. "He and Jessica got married yesterday in Bali. And Jill... she's pregnant." She hung up on the other woman.
Rebecca felt her own words and they cut like a knife. This was her fault. She was the monster. Gingerly she pulled herself away from her lover and locked herself in the bathroom. This was never what she'd meant to do with her life. She'd ruined lives and for what? Revenge? Umbrella? 
Wesker wouldn't talk to her. Even after he'd come back from killing Spencer. He wouldn't tell her what had happened between them and he certainly wouldn't tell her why he suddenly had the desire to make everyone feel as bad as he did.

167Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:42 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill had been sat alone in her hospital room when she had made the call. She had been anticipating a hard conversation about how she was to break the news to a sick Chris that his chance to finally be a father had been cruelly snatched away from him. He stopped waiting for you. The words bit harder than Rebecca would probably understand. Chris had asked Jill to marry him, and she had told him she didn’t think she was ready, not until she was sure she really wasn’t Wesker’s puppet any longer. In just that split second Jill’s heartbreak turned to a searing anger and her phone crushed in her hand as though it were made of foam and angry tears were streaming down her cheeks. The slender woman completely lost it. She tossed the hospital bed across the room with little effort and smashed her fist through the bathroom mirror before all but pulling the door off it’s hinges as she left. Had things been over since the moment the didn’t accept his proposal? Was she really that blind? Wesker had planned this well. Losing Chris wasn’t just Jill losing her lover, it was losing a piece of her soul, if such a thing even existed. It was losing the part of her that wanted to fight for the greater good. With that torn away... she was exactly the rogue wildcard he needed out there in the world.

Wesker slept on for a short while longer, suddenly sitting up when he felt the best beside him was cold. “Rebecca?” He was pulling on his pants as he called her name, worried something had happened. He saw her phone was tossed carelessly on the nightstand, and frowned. She never went anywhere without it.

168Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat May 01, 2021 3:41 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris Redfield laid on the floor in the hotel bathroom, wondering how long he'd been there and how he'd even gotten there. He moaned and rolled into his back. He was sure he'd done something terrible, he just couldn't remember what it was. "Jill?" He grunted. Something more than just the over use of alcohol was tearing up his insides. "Babe?"

Rebecca had fallen asleep in the bathtub. She was wrapped in a fluffy towel that almost completely covered her. 
She blamed herself entirely for being unable to live the double life Wesker needed her to. She believed that by telling Jill about Chris she'd ruined everything.

169Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat May 01, 2021 7:06 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

There was indeed a woman sitting on the bed, though her back was facing the bathroom door. The long waves of mahogany hair that fell down to her waist would be a dead give away that this likely wasn’t Jill. She stretched her arms over her head like a lazy cat, then stood up and started retrieving her clothing.

Wesker silently closed the toilet lid and sat down on it as he leaned forward with his forearms on his knees to watch Rebecca sleep. He was smiling. He knew how hard this all was on her fe the soul, and understood everything she did, was all for him.

170Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat May 01, 2021 10:32 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"What the fuck?" Woozy Chris stumbled to his feet and barely made it to the bed. "Jessica?! Why the hell are you here? Where is Jill?" He was naked. He wanted to ask why but he was terrified of the answer. 

Rebecca gave an agonizing moan in her sleep. She had been carrying many secrets from many people. Even the ones she truly loved. From Miss Chambers it seemed karma really was a bitch.

171Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat May 01, 2021 10:39 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jessica had pulled her dress on and untucked her hair from inside it before she looked back over her shoulder at her ‘husband’. “You know I enjoy our games, Chrissy, but now we’re married I’m not really in the mood to hear that name. Are we clear?”

Wesker sighed heavily and reached down to lift Rebecca up into his arms. It was his fault, he knew that. But Rebecca also knew what she was getting into. He carefully carried her back to their bed, glad that at least for now the noise from the room next door had subsided.

172Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat May 01, 2021 10:50 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris stumbled around the room, searching for his pants, his phone, and his gun. Not finding the latter he returned to the bathroom, failing his sister's number. Claire had to know what was going on. She would set things straight. Jessica was lucky he hadn't found a gun. He wasn't feeling so heroic anymore.

Rebecca woke up as her lover moved her, another wave of agony sweeping over her. She had over slept. She'd forgotten her pain injection. This was bad. 
"Hand me my purse." She whispered, her fingers shaking as she reached for the nightstand. It was already late evening and night had settled over their oppulant room.

173Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sat May 01, 2021 11:11 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Chris?” Claire sounded both surprised and relieved to hear his voice. “Oh thank god, I was beginning to think the worst!” She insisted.
Back in the bedroom Jessica was humming as she fixed her hair. The deed was done, but it wouldn’t stop her from demanding Wesker give her more time with her husband.

Wesker reached over and handed Rebecca what she had asked for. “What’s going on?” He demanded, suspicious of what this secret could be she had managed to conceal from him all these years.

174Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sun May 02, 2021 12:19 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Claire...tell me you've seen Jill." Chris voice cracked. He was trying hard not to cry. "And you need to know... I'm an idiot."

Rebecca took the needle kit out of her purse and measured out the dose. She didn't speak until the injection had kicked in.
"It's an incurable form of lypmnode cancer. I've had it since I was a baby. It's been remission since I was twelve but...during the Africa happenings..." She sat up, setting her purse aside. "I went back for a check up. They gave me a time limit and morphine and I forgot." She told, finally meeting his gaze.

175Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sun May 02, 2021 12:29 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire was silent for a drawn out moment, her brain quickly firing over things that could have happened to Jill. “Chris... I heard from Sherry, she said Jill was safe, but...” She was chewing on her lip as she hesitated. “That she had been injured, then she was missing and her hospital room had been destroyed.” She left out the part about the baby, just the sound of his voice made her realise he didn’t need that right now. “Where are you? We’ve been unable to contact you for weeks!”

Wesker’s golden eyes filled with fury as Rebecca confessed this to him. He was also angry that he had to get up and out some physical distance between them. “You never said a word, not once! I would have fixed you, you know that!”

176Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sun May 02, 2021 12:59 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris looked around him for something he recognized. Amdist the mess of towels and clothes and robes and various clutter he saw a name. "Sunset Sands Resort." He whispered. "I'm in Bali. I need you to come get me and...bring clothes." He knew it was Bali. Of course it was Bali. He and Jill had made plans to honeymoon there. 

"There were signs." Rebecca said. "You just didn't notice. But that's ok. We are so close. Jill called while you were asleep. I told her about Chris. She screamed. There was nothing like it when we were working on her. Isn't that the revenge you wanted?"

177Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sun May 02, 2021 1:08 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

The location wasn’t lost on Claire. Jill had often spoken of how if she ever did get married... it would be barefoot on a beach in Bali at sunset. No Pomp and circumstance, just her toes in the sand surrounded by her closest friends. “Chris... why are you there?” Claire asked, though was already tapping away at her computer, booking a flight and arranging for a cab to collect her. The truth was, the younger Redfield wasn’t sure she wanted her brother to answer. Jill was missing and he had no idea how he had gotten to the location of her dream vacation?

Wesker stopped his pacing and looked back to where Rebecca was lay on the bed. “Screamed?” He asked with a thin smile. “If only I could hear it.” He confessed. Despite his words, his mind was already rocking over ways he would force treatment in Rebecca. He wasn’t losing her, not like this.

178Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sun May 02, 2021 11:41 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I don't want to talk about it." Chris responded, choking on a new round of bile that threatened to rend itself from his throat. "How long? I'll meet you in the lobby...I think I have pants. For fuckssake I hope I have pants." He went on, now daring to poke through the mass of wet clothes on the bathroom floor.

"It's on my phone." Rebecca said, getting to her feet and and getting dressed. She was much thinner than usual, her rib bones painfully obvious. "You taught me better than that." She laughed softly, now holding out the phone to him.

179Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sun May 02, 2021 11:50 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“I... I don’t know, a day, maybe more?” Claire offered with a heavy sigh. The more Chris said, the more she worried something awful really had happened to Jill. “Is Rebecca there at least? It sounds like you’re finally feeling better.” She added, assuming he knew where he had been before he found himself in a tropical paradise.

Wesker took the phone, though did little more than slide it into his back pocket. “I did, which is why it disappoints me you are following the advice of some clearly unremarkable doctor.” He commented.

180Alpha Team - Page 6 Empty Re: Alpha Team Sun May 02, 2021 12:11 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Rebecca? Why would she be here? What kind of pervert do you think I am, Claire?" Chris hissed. To his dismay there were not items he usually found on his drunken benders. There were no beer cans and certainly nothing to suggest he was trying to be careful about things. This scene reeked. "You better bring my gun." He snarled, hanging up. "Jessica! What the fuck did you do?!"

"You were dead or playing it, remember? Im a field medic. I can't heal myself anyway. I ran out of options." Rebecca sighed. "And then...we were so caught up in this game of cat and mouse...I forgot. It only started getting bad like this a few days ago." Rebecca sighed heavily. "We still have more to do to crush them, Albert. We're too close to stop now."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum